• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Madden NFL The depth of Madden 05 people....

    Madden NFL The depth of Madden 05 people....


    The depth of Madden 05 people....

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    I'm a Mod for the HC games sub. I applied to help moderate r/Madden, vote for me to help fix it!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Im a mod for the r/NFLHeadCoachSeries community, we've restored life into the classic coaching and GM games. If you'll click here you'll see a post with some of our members vouching for me as a mod.

    We're listed on r/NCAAFBseries related subs and have been advocating for Madden improvement for a few years. I messaged the mod a more detailed application, and I'd be happy to help fix the narrative around the game.

    I've made some ground in making a better Madden, at least I like to think so. Here's a link of an Operation Sports article covering some of my suggestions about the new game.

    I'll be the first to admit I've been critical of Madden, but I like the idea of correcting the narrative too. But it's important that it's done the right way, and not silencing the community entirely.

    EDIT: I haven't heard back from the mod yet, but I've heard people have been banned so I assume he's seen this. I'll message him later and see what he says about adding me. Thanks for all the votes btw

    EDIT 2: I messaged him on his personal reddit about 20 min ago, 10pm or so and haven't heard back yet.

    submitted by /u/TheRareButter
    [link] [comments]

    As a former mod and one of the most contributing members of r/madden, I find it wild that the now head mod hasn't contributed a thing to this sub or community.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Title is pretty self explanatory. I'm just baffled that somehow after NateWitt randomly removed great mods who drove the community for a decade the reins have been past to someone who, along with modrewgnu, has led to a mass exodus of members. I'm sure that this post will get me banned, even though I have either created or had a hand in creating most of the sidebar content, and I'm content with that.

    submitted by /u/TheWunderwaffe
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck EA and fuck the current state of the Madden Franchise

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    The new mod is an idiot

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    The new mod is somehow worse than the actual game is

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Ban me you insolent child

    submitted by /u/GrandAdmiralGonk
    [link] [comments]

    heyoo let me mod again pls

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    I was a mod for ~3 years before being randomly removed by the head mod at the time. I implemented the league post formatting rules (that have now gone to shit). I also implemented the weekly drafted players thread (that has also gone to shit).

    Bring me back and I'll ban the guy who edits players and posts them for karma

    what to expect: example 1 example 2

    also I have a cool flair that they never took away

    submitted by /u/LiamtMC
    [link] [comments]

    Who let this nerd become the only mod?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Those who praise will praise. Those who complain complain. How about get a grip of reality and realize that complaints are sometimes constructive. Dude is actually ruining this sub by himself.

    submitted by /u/RyanSas17
    [link] [comments]

    Mod of this sub:

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    To the moderator

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    What is your problem? This is a democratic subreddit where anyone can post whatever they want that is safe for work whenever they want. Not some autocratic dictatorship where you rule the entire subreddit and any hate/criticism warrants an automatic removal(BTW, if this does get removed, I will repost it on r/HighSodiumMadden). Sorry, but you are a disgrace to reddit.

    submitted by /u/GodModeBasketball
    [link] [comments]

    Get rid of this mod

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Ruining the sub even more than ea ruined the game

    submitted by /u/Top_Celery9396
    [link] [comments]

    Wow.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    I came here looking for the newest lengthy backstory of an Undrafted player turned great only to see this subreddit has went to shit. Feelsbad.

    submitted by /u/JHawkins_77
    [link] [comments]

    yes the tatriots

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    This game is trash

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Fuck this game. It sucks

    submitted by /u/phiLOSCHopher
    [link] [comments]

    With the state of the game, are the recent events regarding this subreddit even a surprise?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    I joined this community just now to show you guys this clip. Have a great day..

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    I created a new Madden subreddit

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    With the new mod here and how unlikely he is to listen to us, I created a new subreddit for this. r/HighSodiumMadden is a community for free talk about the game. Regardless of the title it isn't for blind hate or something like that, but for us to make the game and community the best it can be. I'd appreciate it if you'd all check it out and join

    submitted by /u/-DragonMoon-
    [link] [comments]

    The new mod

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Why is he such an insufferable cunt? Can anyone explain?

    submitted by /u/Solarind
    [link] [comments]

    Damn coach lookin fresh af

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Madden is my favorite sub

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    I sure do love when my favorite sub, r/Madden, is not a dictatorship. I sure do hope nothing ever happens to it.

    submitted by /u/-Highly-
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to change the sub's name to r/gase

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    This sub, just like the game, has fell off a cliff and is a disgrace to the legendary coach John Madden. Gase is a more appropriate name.

    submitted by /u/bladerunner0920
    [link] [comments]

    I was a die hard NCAA fan in its prime and never really touched madden....Madden 20 was alright but when I started 21..I couldn’t believe the difference. It’s the same game but 21 is still in alpha stages. The amount of glitches is staggering.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Why on Earth is the Mod Acting Like He’s Some Sort of Dictator?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    It's a subreddit for a freaking EA game, calm down.

    submitted by /u/goldennuggetjr
    [link] [comments]

    Football Simulation ��

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Create A Playbook

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    Anyone else wish they would bring back the create a play feature they had back in Madden 08? Super underrated feature imo.

    submitted by /u/YoungObvious24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment