• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Madden NFL Announcement regarding Beta Codes

    Madden NFL Announcement regarding Beta Codes


    Announcement regarding Beta Codes

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    This is a reminder to not post or comment asking for a beta code. It will be removed and you'll get a temp ban lasting the duration of the beta. Also, no buying or selling beta codes. If you're caught doing that you'll get a permaban.

    submitted by /u/TheWunderwaffe
    [link] [comments]

    Just a reminder that their are alternatives ;) [Footballidiot.com linked on our sidebar]

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Madden releases a hype video with a hand through the football and camera crew facing the wrong way.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Even on next-gen they can’t get models and stances right

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    It was so set up

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Not really a big deal but The PatMcAfee Show’s YT Poll w/ 74k votes shows some interesting numbers, maybe this will be the year we finally speak with our wallets! Haven’t bought since ‘19 ��

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    #FixMaddenPC

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    It is unacceptable that EA thinks this is ok. You hype up all these next gen features for consoles no one can even get their hands on and also exclude the PC from that group of features? This is more likely them just doing lazy porting and it is not ok from a consumer stand point. If half of the new features require next gen then those same features will never make it to PC since we know they won't upgrade mid season, otherwise they likely would have done that last year.

    Unacceptable.

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/TripleHeffay
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 22 special NVP edition

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    WTF are “Franchise Staff Points” and please tell me it’s not a micro-transaction that Madden added to Franchise mode...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Pretty much

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    How many years will blockers just not attempt to engage or take the wrong angle!???

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who strongly dislikes the Madden 21 (and rumored 22) cover style?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Angry Joe Madden 22 Announcement Rant

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I didn't buy Madden 21, and I won't buy Madden 22. I urge a lot of you to do the same.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    I grew tired, so very tired of Madden's basicness. What sucks is all we want (most of us.) is simplicity, the way it used to be done. Now I understand Madden Ultimate Team is their money maker, but if that's the case make it like Warzone or Fortnite, make it free if that's the only mode you give a shit about. You bring in a storyline after we've asked for years and it's one of the worst story based sports games ever created. It's not hard to make a simple story based game that revolves around the NFL without someone dead, dying, or some bullshit drama story. This isn't Friday night lights. Its the NFL.

    Now, Madden 20 was the last Madden I purchased but the reason why I didn't buy 21, is the same reason I don't wish to buy 22. Its boing. Its the same game, just a roster update. You'll face 90% of players who do nothing but run the same Youtube offensive and defensive plays. Even if you can stop it, which most of us can it's not fun to do it.

    That's why I also stopped playing 2K. It was the same shit on repeat. I'd get it for franchise mode but even there it makes me yearn for NCAA14 because unlike NCAA you can't just be a bum squad like Miami (No offense yall.) and turn them into a 16-0 squad the very next season. You basically have to butcher your team, make em a 50 overall just so you can actually feel like you've earned it.

    If Madden 22 proves me wrong in a few months I will gladly admit to it, but I know they won't. Because EA sports doesn't care about us, because they know if there's nearly 140,000 members on reddit alone, 97% will shit on their game, yet still buy it regardless.

    I am willing to bet you all, all the money in the world if you all refused to buy Madden 22, Madden 23 would be the greatest NFL based game in over a decade.

    If you enjoy the repetitiveness, go ahead and purchase it, but I don't wanna see one negative comment after you purchase it. This isn't anything new.

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise Is Getting Updates??

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    I have played so many seasons of madden 20 the super bowl logo has broken.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    $70 Please.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    leaked footage

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Madden 22 Features on Each console

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Madden 22 Preview: Franchise Fans Rejoice

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    I got to do the preview for Madden 22 this year, and I wanted to share it here for everyone since this has become my go-to franchise community. https://screenrant.com/madden-22-preview-franchise-mode/ You'll see in the article, but let me just say I was impressed. I went into the event earlier this week fully expected more of the same, and dear lord was I stunned. This some of the biggest changes, especially for franchise, that I can remember in my twenty years of playing Madden. I can honestly say for the first time in years I'm actually excited about a new Madden game. You can check out the article for my full breakdown and I'm hopefully going to be doing a follow-up piece going more in-depth as well. If you have any questions about the article after reading it please feel free to reach out to me. I took like three pages of notes, but I can only fit so much into an article.

    submitted by /u/chosen4one
    [link] [comments]

    As a Franchise player, I am completely underwhelmed by the Beta.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    EA said this would be the year they focused on Franchise, and I honestly don't see much change.

    The addition of coordinators is nice, but it feels incomplete. Hopefully the full game will have more depth than the beta, but right now it feels like the bare minimum effort was put into this system. All coordinators have the same 2 paths on their skill tree, so it leaves little room for variety.

    Pros

    - Weekly training and game planning is significantly improved. You can now focus on training backups, starters or splitting reps. If implemented correctly, you can see how Next Gen stats can help shape AI and help scout humans.

    - You now need to manage fatigue and have better methods to handle injuries.

    - They added more scenarios.

    - More menu clarity.

    Cons

    - Everything else feels the same.

    - Some of these bonus stats you get are absurd. For example, I got 10+ finesse move on all my pass rushers for 6 weeks just because Demarcus Ware made the HOF. Also all your DTs get +5 block for some gameday scenarios which is just absurd.

    submitted by /u/hamat711
    [link] [comments]

    "You cant buy staff points in franchise mode with real money - via swami"

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Video by SoftdrinkTV on the REAL state of Madden

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    MVP Edition, right?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Who decided to use that horrible TikTok song

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment