• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Madden NFL Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.

    Madden NFL Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.


    Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Blessed with this selection; Ka-chow

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Who would you prefer calling an NFL game?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Casper with the tackle

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Help with getting better

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Hey guys I was wondering if yall can help me with this, I have been playing madden for years but i never really got better i usually run my few plays then once someone stops it I don't know how to freestyle. I also don't know how to read coverages, i feel like once i know how to read and attack coverages I could be so much better. Defensively imp lost when it comes to adjusting, like is there some kind of stock defense top players run with a few adjustments or is there like a lot of adjustments. Do you guys have a website that can help with reading and adjusting? I'm not talking about some glitchy 1 play td I want to learn how to freestyle and be unique. Thank you guys so much

    submitted by /u/David_Brinson
    [link] [comments]

    I just don’t understand

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Simulation football game btw

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Forgot that this was in the game

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    Hard to decide which one to Cut?... �� Really EA?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    Feature Spotlight: NFL Head Coach's Play Creator!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    gotta love this

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what causes the Auto Sim Draft Bug

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    I play in a league. Our last TWO drafts have been simmed because of a bug. I found some other people talking about this bug, https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comments/4gsauh/huge_franchise_draft_bug/

    I can't find what causes it. Does anyone know for sure? Would love to never have this happen again. I saw one theory that it was because there are multiple commissioners. Can anyone confirm that? Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/TimTribow
    [link] [comments]

    Madden NFL 07 vs Madden NFL 22

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    One of my all-time favorite Madden games to play is Madden NFL 07 for the PC.

    And boy, in the 15 years since those two games came out, many features have dropped:

    NOTE: I do bring up Madden NFL 08 for the Nintendo DS, just because that game gave me so much memories.

    1) The obvious one is Superstar Mode. Now sure, Franchise Mode, in Madden NFL 22, has the opportunity to be a player in Franchise Mode, but Superstar did it a whole lot better. The NFL draft combine, a depth chart that you can put yourself as a de facto starter in your rookie season(The modern day Madden NFL has no flexibility in Depth Chart), and perhaps my favorite feature is that you control your lifestyle out of the NFL(Franchise Mode today is just Super Bowl, Offseason, Preseason, and then the Regular Season).

    2) Hall of Fame teams. I will admit, the first time I played the game, I checked out the teams right away. Two teams that gave me awe was the AFC Hall of Fame Team and the NFC Hall of Fame Team. Both teams have a chock full of Hall of Famers from the AFC and the NFC, and probably the two best in the game. There are also some notable single-season teams there, but due to NFLPA restriction, it just shows No. ##, and then position. One weird niche was NFL Europe teams. There were only 6 of them in 2006 and NFL Europe went defunct in 2007, but it allowed me to play against teams in Quick Play mode internationally(Sure, Madden NFL has the international series at London, but it's just one city)

    3) Situation Mode. Another mode I thoroughly loved was situation mode. It allowed me to set up hypothetical scenarios that I can play out in real time. In Madden, it's just in Madden Ultimate Team, and it is very boring. No flexibility, all planned out, and no degrees of difficulty. And I especially loved Situation Mode in Madden NFL 08 for the DS, where historical scenarios would play out(i..e Immaculate Reception, the Comeback, and the Greatest Game Ever Played).

    4) Al Michaels and John Madden. Oh lord, what happened to commentators in recent years? I especially loved Jim Nantz/Phil Simms on Madden NFL 16, but Brandon Gaudin/Charles Davis has taken it way too far in Madden NFL 18. But really, who doesn't love Al Michaels and John Madden commentating? It just felt like I was watching Monday Night Football from the mid-2000s. Besides the duo of Gus Johnson/Cris Collinsworth in Madden NFL Football, this game had the best commentary.

    5) Create a Team/Create a Play. Dear god, why was this feature dropped after Madden NFL 12? I just marveled over creating a team coming from my home city with all the bells and whistles. Create a Play was even better, although it was restricted with just a couple of options of what each player could do(I know NFL Head Coach has more flexibility with this, but I have not gotten around playing it).

    6) Going back to the DS here, I just loved offline grinding. For those who have not played Madden NFL 08 for the DS, in any mode, there is in-game currency. All you have to do is play a game and reach certain accomplishments, and the harder the difficulty, the more currency you got. And even better, with pack pulling, you can apply a certain card/variation for just 1 game(i.e. 1st and 5/1st and 20). With Madden, the whole game revolves around Ultimate Team and offline grinding is virtually impossible unless you go through Ultimate Team.

    7) And lastly, again on the DS, one mode I am very surprised does not get mentioned is Season Mode. Unlike modern day NFL(where Franchise Mode is the only option), Season Mode allowed you to play out just one season(In Madden NFL 08, it was the 2007 season), but it had so much flexibility. You can modify the divisions(i.e. Putting the Patriots in the NFC North/The Falcons in the AFC South), put in historical teams, and perhaps sweeter than that, replace a current team with a created team.

    The old saying, "EA Sports It's in the Game" should be "EA Sports It's outta of the game."

    Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/GodModeBasketball
    [link] [comments]

    Are servers having issues I can’t get on the community files

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    List of injuries

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Does anybody know what are all the possible injuries for madden 21 i get occasional injuries but they are small like torn labrum or broken finger/toe and sometimes torn acl but are there injuries more severe? Broken leg/arm, concussion, maybe even spinal injuries that can end their career? If they are in the game is it super rare for them to happen?

    submitted by /u/ReySegador
    [link] [comments]

    What are the things you look for at each posistion for you CFMs?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    I'm curious to see what things other people look for in their players for someone to be a starter in their CFM and not be someone who you're seeking to replace immediately. Offense I'm mostly 11 personnel, with some doses of 10 and 20 personnel. Defense I'm almost always in 4-2-5 with some 4-3 against heavier sets and dime for exterme passing/prevent. Here's what I look for:

    QB1 (Q): 90+ THP, good throw on the run and under pressure. Mobility is a plus but not essential as long as they aren't Brees or Brady level bad. Also need a balance of a good release and THP.

    HB1 and HB2 (F): 70+ catching, 89 speed with good break tackle, 91+ speed if bad break tackle. Short route running is also a plus if above 75 but not as essential since most routes will be swings, flats, wheels, or outs. The unicorn one will be close to what I look for at WR3/SLWR1 + great break tackle.

    WR1 (X): 6'1" or taller. 91+ speed, good CIT, SPC, and jumping. Typically a blend of slot and physical archetype wise. Someone who can be that big bodied posession reciver. Also good route running in all areas is a plus

    WR2 (Z): if under 5'11" needs to have high 90s speed, if in the 6'0"+ range needs at least 93 speed, 93 accel. Good spec catch and DRR. A blend of deep threat and slot.

    WR3/SLWR1 (H): 5'8" to 5'11" type of guy, 93+ speed, 93+ accel. good CIT, SRR, and the best aggility/change of direction available. A pure shifty slot guy with after the catch abilites

    TE1 (Y): A big bodied slot type of guy with 86+ speed. Blocking doesn't matter since this guy will never really be lining up attached to the line or in a sniffer set. CIT, SRR, and MRR are the most important stats.

    WR4/SLWR2 (Y): either a copy of WR3 or a faster version of TE1.

    TE2 (Y): A TE/H-back/Fullback hybrid. Will mainly line of in attached TE sets and H-back posistions.

    OL: 70 overall, 70 in all pass blocking stats. They really don't matter. If anything going for better stats past this is worse because they cost more. Right gaurd should be the fastest since he will be the most common puller.

    DE/EDGE: High power move/finnesse move. 90+ is perfect, but to be a reliable starter at least 80 and the use power move trait and/or use finnesse move trait. after that it's blockshed.

    DT 1 tech: Bigger guy, as much blockshedding as possible. Strength is also important

    DT 3 tech: high blockshed, power rusher, use power move trait.

    CB1: second best cornerback. 92+ speed, 92+ accel, 92+ aggility is the holy grail. Finding a guy like that though is difficult though so you will have to make do. After that a mix of both man and zone coverage, but primarily man.

    CB2: best cornerback. 92+ speed, 92+ accel, 92+ aggility is the holy grail. Finding a guy like that though is difficult though so you will have to make do. After that a mix of both man and zone coverage, but primarily man.

    Nickel/slot CB: best run support safety with 90+ speed. If that's not an option then a cornerback.

    FS/SS: 89 speed is abolute minimum. After that zone coverage followed by tackel/pursuit and man coverage.

    SUBLB/LB: 86 speed minimum linebackers. need 70+ zone coverage.

    submitted by /u/Practical-Rhubarb
    [link] [comments]

    Next Gen vs Current gen.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Anyone else notice the difference in gameplay? I went from madden 21 in the PS4 to the PS5 and a lot of the animations and overall gameplay seems different/better. I was expecting a straight port with next Gen stats tbh. Pleasantly surprised. The game just feels better

    submitted by /u/furburger183
    [link] [comments]

    Salary

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Anybody know a lot about Cap space and penalties i am trying to trade Daniel Jones to a team for a couple of draft picks but ik there are penalties that come with cutting and trading players bc of their contract how do i know that im not gonna lose money by trading him he is in year 3 and next season his contract expires

    submitted by /u/ReySegador
    [link] [comments]

    Sim Franchise RB problems

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Hey guys! So, I do sim/rebuild franchises and in most of them my superstar RBs dont even crack 1,000 rush yds and/or splitting way to many carries with the back ups, and having more TDs ex; Dalvin cook had 144 carries and 897 yds he was my 3rdDB & PWBK compared to mattison's 120 carries. My question is how do you get your main RB to stay in the game or at least get majority of the rb stats.

    submitted by /u/Alive-Woodpecker95
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite Uni combo for your favorite team?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Or any weird uni rules you made up. I use the chargers and for them i use royal blue for home games and powder blue for away. Navy for night games and white against teams that have a light blue jersey.

    submitted by /u/Grapetattoo
    [link] [comments]

    HELP Rejoin Franchise

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    I was messing with some account settings and got kicked out of the connected Madden Franchise with my friends and I can join but not as my old team, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/JumpingPotato1
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your Madden 22 franchise team, or at least who are your finalists for it?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    My franchise team selection isn't final, and it depends on a few factors for me: 1. Trends for teams I've used in the past 2. Situations + storylines I had last year 3. Strength of schedule 4. The cap space 5. The roster overall

    For about every franchise mode/career mode I've done since Madden 18, when I first truly began playing Madden in general, I've used a bunch of AFC teams. The Steelers for a couple QB career modes, the Bills and Jaguars for relocation franchises, the Texans for a 15-year rebuild with a 2007 roster, and last but not least, I've done two Bengals franchises: the first one was where I played with strictly players under a 70 overall in Madden 20, and then just last year I used them again with the actual roster for my first genuine franchise, which went 1½ years.

    A couple teams I know I'm not doing are the Bengals because I just did them, the Jags because I already worked with the #1 overall pick in the same one, the Texans because everyone's gonna do them, and the Eagles becuase they have the easiest schedule in football. Every year, as I'm still learning the ways of Madden and how the NFL works, I'm making the stakes harder for my style of play (which I suck at Madden and I play at Pro).

    There are some underrated teams that are intriguing for a franchise (upvote if you're doing so on last gen). My top pick, for now, this year is the Falcons becuase it's the post-Julio era, the cap situation is bottom 5, and there are a ton of holes and development opportunities on offense and defense. I'm also taking in the thoughts of doing a Lions franchise because the team is very young and I'll have the storyline of reviving Jared Goff's career. Then, the Bears because as much as I don't want to use a first round QB, they have two veteran backups, to mentor and or be a security blanket for [Justin] Fields. I also think the Raiders or Broncos are interesting as long as Rodgers stays in Green Bay.

    I'm also taking into consideration YouTubers like Bengal, C4, and Jeromepkr and who they'll choose next year to chop it down to a decision. But for now, I'm doing the Falcons in a perfect world. I'm curious, who are you thinking about using in M22?

    submitted by /u/Goatgamer1016
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment