• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Madden NFL Kyle Shanahan is Big Brain

    Madden NFL Kyle Shanahan is Big Brain


    Kyle Shanahan is Big Brain

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:00 PM PST

    I've reached the next level of tackling

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:23 AM PST

    Kittle be like “aight I’ma head out”.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:41 AM PST

    1..2...Run

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:22 AM PST

    In year 11 of franchise. I drafted 2 X factor WRs, 1 X factor running back, and a QB with 87 speed

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:51 PM PST

    Game winning defensive touchdown with no time on the clock!!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:45 AM PST

    The best late pick since Tom Brady. I wash I. Disbelief when he had superstar bc all my picks from early rounds never have development over star

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:22 AM PST

    10-year vet Trevor Lawrence to a rookie Barry Sanders for a last-second Touchdown to send the Rams to the Super Bowl. Yes, you read that right. I love this game.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:00 PM PST

    Jones refuses to be denied a first down. Even if it means bending the rules a tad.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    Throwback to when Madden had awesome soundtracks! What was your favorite?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:02 PM PST

    It was SOOOO close

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:25 PM PST

    Has anybody else had this glitch?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:27 PM PST

    One of the times I enjoy this game. Called as a straight go route. Julio had caught 2 out routes for 1sts earlier in the game. AI Julio gives a nod likes he's running an out and it slows the corners feet on the double move

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:06 AM PST

    Uhhh what? Lol 2nd & -51

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:17 AM PST

    Madden Franchise leagues

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:42 AM PST

    Can someone point me in the direction of the online madden franchise pages tryna join one

    submitted by /u/TROP702G
    [link] [comments]

    It's in the game.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:57 PM PST

    SuperStar Fullback.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:24 PM PST

    So I just found out with some tinkering offline that a blocking fullback can get Nasty streak if he is a Superstar and 90 overall.

    Any ideas on how to get to that?

    First problem is finding a a SS FB. Has anyone had a break out scenario with a FB? I know it is fairly easy at RB maybe just switch a FB to RB until he gets to SS. There are a fair amount of SS TE in my league, maybe it would be better to just find a young SS TE, and focus train him into a blocker, then switch him to FB.

    2nd problem is getting a FB to 90 overall. Is there any reliable way to power level a FB/TE? Winning awards with RB/WR is super easy, however FB/TE cannot win those.

    I will have to test if this is even worth it because I would have to grind away for 2-4 seasons of stuffing the stats with a bad player just to get an ability haha. Might not be worth the trouble.

    submitted by /u/AssEatersAnonymous1
    [link] [comments]

    Why cant you change Shaquem Griffin’s position in madden

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:49 AM PST

    I haven't seen this for any other player, does it have to do with his missing hand

    submitted by /u/TheBlazikenBro22227
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t even play online (PC)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:29 AM PST

    I'm on a WiFi desktop and I run the game fine in single player but when I try to play a friend head to head no matter who is the host I lag like crazy and lose connection and my ping shoots up to like 800 is there any possible fix for the trash EA servers? The game also uses the shit out of CPUS.

    submitted by /u/Get_Trippy
    [link] [comments]

    I have never played Madden before, should I buy this year?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:01 AM PST

    Like the title says, I'm a long time Fifa player and I'm tired of the franchise. Always been a huge Ravens fan, so I'm thinking about picking up Madden 20. I've heard very mixed reviews, so I ask you r/madden should I buy this year?

    submitted by /u/Imworkingonsomething
    [link] [comments]

    Never seen such a good SS class

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:59 PM PST

    I just got madden 20, and I was wondering do they mix up the superstar ko teams weekly?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:51 PM PST

    [28/32][XB1] Non-Sim League, 72hr Advances, All-Madden (competitive), using Slack & DaddyLeagues. On Season 2, Wk 6

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:45 PM PST

    • Fantasy drafted rosters

    • This is not a sim league so please check out rules beforehand: http://daddyleagues.com/UJML/rules

    • All league communication is done thru the Slack messenger app

    Current Open Teams (click on team to see roster)

    Patriots

    Texans

    Titans

    Saints

    Rams

    Let me know your slack email and gamertag if interested

    submitted by /u/BrodyCole
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment