• Breaking News

    Friday, May 22, 2020

    Madden NFL Some of those abilities are way too much

    Madden NFL Some of those abilities are way too much


    Some of those abilities are way too much

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Typical Madden ��

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    The best block I have ever seen

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    NFC North had a fantastic year

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Good ol’ landed front flip. Can’t say I’ve seen that in Madden.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Is this typical? 10 facemasks in a 3 minute quarter game. Wtf madden?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    No I didn’t edit his name, drafted him like this and locked him up for the next 7 years ��

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    That’s not my Ron Swanson

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Clint Oldenburg

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Bring back team intros

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Got an interception, fumbled the ball, recovered, and it got challenged. Ruling overturned resulting in this glitch. Great game EA

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Classic Madden

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Madden Bowl music video

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    To the person I just played in regs..

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    ....the one that told me they would SWAT me and my family to get us killed, and that I was a "shitter" because you suspected I don't play cod- You are truly vile and I hope you get some help. I'm playing a video game trying to have fun, not receive threats to my family. Grow the fuck up.

    submitted by /u/improbablyonthepot
    [link] [comments]

    Why do QB’s feel the need to wind up to throw a 5 yard pass with a defender in their face?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    How many times am I gonna get sacked because my QB breaks into a wind up animation

    submitted by /u/ryanino
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have issues with overwhelming facemask calls?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I'm new here so idk if it's been asked but no matter how much I turn down the tendency for refs to call facemask, it's called at least 5 or so times every single game I play. I usually play franchise and it gets annoying to decline the penalty almost every single time, but it's boring if you accept all the free downs.

    submitted by /u/Texas-Ed
    [link] [comments]

    How to remove a players current injury?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    Sorry if this is an obvious answer. I just recently got back into playing madden. My last madden I played was 12. So, a lot of this stuff is still kind of new to me. When I play franchise i typically sim through the preseason. Unfortunately, one of my favorite players got injured for 34 weeks? I didnt even know a player could get injured for that long. Any way to remove that? Kind of ridiculous one of your best players can get injured for that long from preseason. I dont want to restart franchise since I am in my 3rd season so thats out of the question.

    submitted by /u/SimpTheLord
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion: I HATE the catching system EA uses for today’s Madden game, because it takes no skill and you don’t have to work for it, because it’s all about animations in today’s games. For ex: The game doesn’t give my WR a chance to catch the ball and gives the other team the INT

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    This game has no middle ground

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    So I'm a casual Madden player at best. I'm not great at it by any means. But I'm not THAT bad. I've been playing quite a bit of Madden 20 lately. I only play qb1 (I'm one of those people. I also pretty much only play be a pro in chel) I play on simulation, maybe that's my problem idk, but I've switched between rookie and pro because I don't play much. I really feel like I can't be THAT bad, but for me it's nearly unplayable on pro simulation. My receivers get no separation. They can't catch a single ball under any traffic at all. I typically have no time to throw the ball. And if I throw into even single coverage it gets picked half the time. Am I just that fucking dogshit at Madden or is this game that bad? If I play on rookie simulation I beat every team by 20-30 points. I feel like there's no middle ground. I've seen a lot of unsatisfied people as well but it's been with other parts of the game. Someone please tell me I'm not just pure dogshit at Madden.

    Tl;Dr/actual question: am I just really had at Madden? How do I get better at Madden if I am that bad?

    submitted by /u/cactus_cat
    [link] [comments]

    Um

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Madden 20 PC players

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Currently interested in poking around the community and seeing if I can get some people together who play on PC. If there's a league currently that has a spot open, I would be interested.

    However even if you're just a player and would like some people to talk football with, that is an environment I would like to create/participate in.

    Feel free to PM me and we can talk from there!

    Discord (yes this is my username) - 10038#4741

    submitted by /u/zzvcc
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [12/32] new updated franchise with rookies and traits

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    https://discord.gg/TAFBy8C 24HR SIM COMP FRANCHISE ALL PLAYERS WELCOME JOIN UP NOW AND LETS HAVE SUM FUN OP TEAMS STILL AVAILABLE!

    submitted by /u/alidripy2301
    [link] [comments]

    How do you stop all-madden on defense?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    In a franchise, is there a specific blitz or play that can hold them to little yards/points?

    submitted by /u/bobjohnson206
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment