• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Madden NFL Every fucking year

    Madden NFL Every fucking year


    Every fucking year

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    The sad truth

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Happened the first time I played franchise

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Great Blocking By Tyreek Hill

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    I'm just missing Madden 12

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    This is funny af.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Madden would be far more enjoyable if every QB wasn’t as good as Mahomes irl

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    They really need to make QB play not perfect in this game. No matter who you use you can take the snap out of shotgun, back up 12 yards and throw a dart 20 yards downfield and hit someone running full speed in stride. It makes blitzing on passing downs almost useless. I know they want the game to be fun and fun = points, but I just wish it was somewhat possible to play great defense. The only way you can play good defense is by user lurking but you can only take so much away with it.

    submitted by /u/six96
    [link] [comments]

    EA fix your shitty animations

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Face of franchise is to stupid

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    I didnt win statring job from D.Carr in first year, i was a backup, but game thought that i was stating and gave me a full scenario. After 5 games (1-4) i got blamed for losing and underperformance (0 passes thrown) and got cut. Wtf madden

    submitted by /u/Snoo4055
    [link] [comments]

    Played thru 3 seasons of franchise mode, signed with a new team... then league reverted to week 3 preseason of rookie year?????

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    I can take literally any other bug but I swear every single freaking year it's like 50/50 at best whether you'll be able to get franchise to work past your initial contract. Typically that's perpostersouly getting zero contract offers (despite perhaps winning multiple super bowls/mvps), and even when you do get offers you're forced to pick from them in a single screen without being able to back out and investigate their roster.

    But it reached a whole new level for me this time. I signed an offer, the game saved, and then all of a sudden it was freaking week 3 preseason of my rookie year.

    Insane. Literally dozens of hours wasted. I hate this game.

    edit: It reset my sliders too lmao so now Idek what to set them to for a new franchise. So frustrating.

    submitted by /u/Orion_Scattered
    [link] [comments]

    Any chargers fans here? I’ve wanted these unis in madden for years. We made our only super bowl appearance and have had the best players in our history wear them. Let’s please get them in.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    [PS4][29/32] Updated Rosters CFM Season 2 Week 6

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    • 48 hour advance
    • All Madden on Sim Mode with 7 minute quarters
    • Updated rosters with 2020 rookies and free agents, 2021 prospects, and we will use 2022 draft class.
    • We are in season 2 week 6.
    • Reasonable rules in place (nothing overly strict).
    • Teams available: Lions (1-5), Bears (1-3), 49ers (1-3).
    • Join here if interested: https://discord.gg/h7YAdN
    submitted by /u/TrainConductor359
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 1 30/32 Your FAV LEAUGE LCL!!!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Washed up players

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I'm doing a franchise where I get the washed up players, the ones who used to be good but dropped down into average/mediocre, eg Josh Norman. And I need help to fill at least a starter team, any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/AmazingRandom
    [link] [comments]

    4-3 Over: Fire Zone 2

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I came up with a way to set up this play that will get your ROLB to scream at the QB most of the time and force a rollout to the right(or left, depending which side you set it up on). This lets you user a corner to the right and a cloud flat on the left will be able to cover any corner over there as a result of the ball traveling too long in the air.

    This is the set-up: 1.) Shade your coverage up(To get cloud flats on the field quicker, but you can also change them to hard flats if you want) 2.) Base align 3.) Shift D-Line to the left, slant them to the left, QB Contain, then put your LE in a QB Spy(You preferably want a faster player here to use play effectively) 4.) Put the MLB in a Deep Blue(You can also put them in a Mid Read or man them up, but a Deep Blue is the safest option) 5.) User the LOLB and hover at the line between your DT and the LE you have in a spy(If you set this play up so the blitz comes of the right, you'll user the ROLB and stand between the DT and the RE)

    When your opponent snaps the ball, the ROLB comes screaming off the edge and sometimes comes in unblocked. You don't even need abilities for this to work. When/If your opponent rolls out to the right, send your spy so they have to force a read, throw it away, or try to make the spy miss. Then you're just left to try to bait them into throwing a pick. I like this blitz since it screams against the pass and still let's you put 5 in coverage in addition to your user.

    submitted by /u/BassonCracker
    [link] [comments]

    I recrate famous moments in football here's Superbowl 43 Holmes catch. (Comment some suggestions please)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Madden 20 league with rokies 1 xf 2 star , started 15 min ago 25 teams available

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    [PS4] [22/32] CFM League

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    Armageddon Football. PS4 Sim League. Season 4 Week 14. We use discord to communicate Available team(s) Jaguars (8-4) currently 2nd seed in the AFC http://daddyleagues.com/armageddon/team/JAX/depthchart Colts (6-6) only 1 game behind 6th seed http://daddyleagues.com/armageddon/team/IND/depthchart Cowboys (8-4) currently the NFC East leader http://daddyleagues.com/armageddon/team/DAL/depthchart Chargers (7-5) currently in the 6th seed, also tied in 1st for the division http://daddyleagues.com/armageddon/team/LAC/depthchart Cardinals (0-12) top 9 pick no matter what happens the last 4 weeks. http://daddyleagues.com/armageddon/team/ARI/depthchart Packers (1-11) top 13 pick no matter what happens these last 4 weeks. http://daddyleagues.com/armageddon/team/GB/depthchart Raiders (3-9) top 20 pick no matter what happens these next 4 weeks. http://daddyleagues.com/armageddon/team/OAK/depthchart Redskins (4-6-2) top 20 pick no matter what happens these last 4 weeks. http://daddyleagues.com/armageddon/team/WAS/depthchart Patriots (3-9) top 20 pick no matter what happens these last 4 weeks. http://daddyleagues.com/armageddon/team/NE/depthchart Texans (5-7) have a tiny chance at winning the division, also only 2 games behind 6th seed. http://daddyleagues.com/armageddon/team/HOU/depthchart

    submitted by /u/LeilehuaMule95
    [link] [comments]

    Adjustments and dots ��

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Just Another Madden Cheats Rant

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Second time through QB1, first time I made the team in M20. Won the National championship and all that yeah yeah. Pro difficulty but I'm a noob. I got cut from TB the first time so I did genuinely struggle with the difficulty. Drafted to the Dolphins. Let's just get through this right?

    I struggle at first, went 2-2 preseason, had some good finishes early on and actually wind up starting off the year hot. 3-0 and an early divisional win. Beat the Ravens too. Things are looking good but Pro difficulty is still a little challenging, especially on defense.

    Shit just explodes. I take off undefeated through and beyond my bye week. 2:1 TD-INT ratio. Leading the league in sacks, just by calling Pinch Buck 0 and letting Jerome Baker be a monster. I wind up rewriting the sack record just shy of 40.

    Then come the Browns. I'm 10-0. They're 9-1. Their schedule looked pretty similar to mine. They break off an early TD run. I respond with a 1 play TD. We stalemate, I go up with a safety. And then all hell breaks loose. I get sacked if I hold onto the ball for more than 3 seconds. Running the ball is not an option as my OL decides they just didn't feel like playing and Ballage sucks anyway, Kenyan Drake was hurt, and I "threw" 5 interceptions, one for 6. When in reality my receivers just let them bounce off their faces and into the hands of defenders. I get sacked again and let a fumble get ran back. And I got smacked on a Kick Return and that fumble got ran back too. Absolutely disgusting game and I got completely demolished. Perfect streak over. And now the Browns will have the home field advantage in the playoffs.

    I get my groove back, keep stacking sacks, get a couple shutouts, Pro starts to feel too easy except for whatever happened against the Browns. I'll raise the difficulty next season. And I'm coming into my final game against the Patriots, who I already beat in OT the first time. I go up first, struggling a little dropping passes because Parker is trash and Stills is hardly ever open. My workhorse Gesicki is out for the season by now, and his backup has cinderblocks for hands. I have sacked Brady 7 times at this point and allowed negative rushing yards.

    They respond back after a couple plays. We stalemate. I get another safety. And then I start to feel sick because I've seen this before. I can't complete anything. Defenders that are 5 yards off their man teleport to break passes. Stills lets passes hit him in the side of the head. Nothing I call works.

    The 3-12 patriots with -25 rushing yards and 7 sacks started to feel like real life. Brady only missed two passes the whole game on almost 30 attempts. I couldn't sack him again. No matter what I called there was a receiver wide open for 8 YAC and they all break tackles like Marshawn Lynch. And I swear to god the game gave them 5 timeouts. I swear on my life they had 5 fucking timeouts in the second half. I lose the game by 1 point on the last play because Minkah Fitzpatrick was just a half inch away from knocking the pass down.

    No undefeated season. No swept division. Sure I won the division anyway, and 14-2 is not bad at all, and I get a first round bye and made the pro bowl as a rookie. But to lose the two most meaningful games of all? All because the bullshit computer MADE YOU? And I STILL have to go back to Cleveland again?? The 2 on my record haunts me. The Browns went 15-1 and swept their division. Taunting me.

    I'm convinced EA has a secret contract with Microsoft to sell controllers. I have not temper tantrumed this hard at a video game since I was a kid.

    submitted by /u/Chris_MS99
    [link] [comments]

    Probably the best catch I’ve seen

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Drafted players thread: June 15, 2020

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Post pictures showing your drafted players here. This is your chance to show off great draft picks, late round finds, guys with funny names, or anything else draft-related that's interesting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment