• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Madden NFL Behold my glorious creation

    Madden NFL Behold my glorious creation


    Behold my glorious creation

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Y’all ready for this?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    My team for M22!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Sideline snag and toe tap, from 3 gens ago.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    I have finally deleted the game permanently.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    Taking a break isn't worth it. Having played this game songs the early days of madden 14, I am astonished. I have played competitively in the MUT community since mad. 17, whereas I built a pure God squads by grinding the game everyday. No money spent, just effort and skill. I continued to do this until madden 20, where I didn't purchase the game at all. I had noticed that the devs do no care about the community, the community is 50/50 between some of the coolest people you'll ever meet, and the other half being toxic weekend league players who treat every match as if it's life or death. I had faith in EA and decided to assume that it was likely "because I'm too burnt out" on madden, and needed some time. More of a "it's me not you", type of reasoning. So I didn't buy madden 20, even through the pandemic. So, September comes around and I get excited to buy the new game, something I haven't felt since the middle school days of madden 14. I purchase the game, thrilled to see Lamar Jackson on the cover, and begin playing. Over the last 9+ months, this is what frustrations of mine have been reinforced- •the community is either AMAZING people, or those who look to find cheap ways to win. If you address people who haveNO football Not video game skill/knowledge, you are met with "get good" & other toxic messages. •MUT is unplayable at a competitive level. WAY too many bugs, glitches, and cheaters/Cheezers. I don't believe i am the BEST player in the world; however, when I spent hours grinding my team out and I lose off consecutive glitches of players being transparent, teleporting, and defenses being non existent, it's far too much for me to enjoy playing a game I KNOW I'm going to get cheated out of. •the only fun game mode is franchise. Everything else is lingered with the aforementioned people above. The solo game modes are far too boring. •I tried having fun with friends at this game, yet it's a brick wall to the face when you realize how many better multiplayers exist for a good experience. There is no riveting multiplayer mode that retains adequate viewership for players to either play nor stream. •EA does not care so long as they make money. The devs of this game are bundled with greed & take full advantage of their target audience (football enthusiast teenagers)'a lack thereof critical thinking and quite literally SELL GAMBLING TO CHILDREN, which guides me to my next point •the game is pay to win, or get lucky. I accumulated well over a 850k coins by April, yet found that online was far too unfun, so I wasted it all away on packs intentionally. Both out of hope, and curiosity, what is it that makes packs so appealing? It's that decent pulls can only occur if one pitchforks THOUSANDS into the game, or is a lottery ticket winner. • there are so many niche things I could add to this of somewhat subjective criticisms, but I'll leave that for another day.

    Mind you, I continue to play EA games whilst writing this. Fifa, battlefront, etc. these games bring me great joy and although the same arguments can be made for them, I find no reason to enjoy madden anymore. EA has taken away the game that meant the world to me, and was my only joy at one point. What I used to feel when I used a young Russell Wilson tossing it up to Doug Baldwin, is alas no more. Madden has broken me.

    submitted by /u/txcg03
    [link] [comments]

    This is the HFL-- My custom 'alternative' football league-- Just want to share some silly content

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Why do kickers and punters evolve backwards?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    I'm about to play my 9th season in a franchise, and I need to completely rebuild my special teams unit. The generated punters and kickers have such noodle legs, fuckers never have kick power over 93. If you look at the entire league, the guys with the highest kick power are real players who are all at least 30

    This can be frustrating because kicking past the 35 yard line is already hard enough. But what real NFL kicker can't even reach past the crossbar on a 51 yard field goal? That shit is embarrassing. Imagine being an NFL owner, you have your rich billionaire friends with you in the suite, and your slap dick kicker just embarrasses the entire franchise?

    Same can be said with punters. Three and outs happen to the best of us, but damn I need my guy to at least TRY to look competent punting. It's like they're only doing it for the money.

    submitted by /u/CheeseIsGrossGoBears
    [link] [comments]

    I've been going through old highlights of my past franchises. This has to be my favorite. Comebacks and last-second wins are the best.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Does This Game Have No MMR or do you Guys Just Not Care?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    I only play this game to supplement the off-season from real football. Haven't really played since 2017 or 2018.

    Had 2 seasons on franchise on allpro where I made the superbowl both times, so I'm used to All Pro.

    I've played 3 games and all of them were filled with shake blitz bs on defense and Money plays on offense. My account hasn't played a Madden game in 4 years and my first head to head get put against losers like that? Still lost by 1 possession in the 4th by playing proper football in every game head to head.

    Where can I just find people who use audibles and hot routes in a realistic sense? These bozos who alternate 5 plays based off a YouTube video make me hate Madden. These guys have zero football IQ but dominate the game by abusing game mechanics to get a free blitz off.

    submitted by /u/steeze206
    [link] [comments]

    I get that this isn’t the best read I could’ve made but man that’s a tough pick 6

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Tim Tebow Madden 22 Ratings

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so as everyone knows, Tim Tebow has signed a one year deal with the jags to play TE. Im curious on what his stats will look like. Will he still have decent QB stats for franchise if i put him at QB? Will his blocking look good. I wanna hear opinions!

    submitted by /u/Accomplished-Lack133
    [link] [comments]

    My main concern with franchise personally is the inability to start a career as an offensive lineman or punter/kicker

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    It's definitely not the worst thing it just bothers me the most.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Sun1363
    [link] [comments]

    I was bored and decided to create all 5 of the QBs taken in the first round of the 2021 Draft, but I’m not sure what their player ratings should be

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    So after some tinkering, these are some of the ratings I've come up with, along with attributes that either increase or decrease their ratings when adjusted, as well as attributes related to scrambling that while it might not affect their OVR rating, it would affect in how they are played such as stiff arm or spin move:

    1. Trevor Lawrence - JAX (77 OVR; SPD 84, STR 72, AGI 82, ACC 86, AWR 74, BTK 78, TRK 64, COD 85, BCV 82, SFA 61, SPM 76, JKM 83, CAR 79, JMP 84, THP 91, SAC 88, MAC 84, DAC 85, RUN 84, TUP 81, BSK 83, PAC 83)

    2. Zach Wilson - NYJ (74 OVR; SPD 84, STR 64, AGI 83, ACC 87, AWR 70, BTK 73, TRK 43, COD 83, BCV 84, SFA 52, SPM 73, JKM 83, CAR 76, JMP 82, THP 90, SAC 86, MAC 82, DAC 80, RUN 87, TUP 80, BSK, PAC 80)

    3. Trey Lance - SF (72 OVR; SPD 87, STR 71, AGI 85, ACC 88, AWR 68, BTK 74, TRK 75, COD 84, BCV 84, SFA 70, SPM 74, JKM 83, CAR 88, JMP 89, THP 88, SAC 83, MAC 77, DAC 77, RUN 80, TUP 80, BSK 85, PAC 82)

    4. Justin Fields- CHI (OVR 75; SPD 90, STRAGI 89, ACC 91, AWR 70, BTK 75, TRK 55, COD 90, BCV 90, SFA 61, SPM 78, JKM 87, CAR 69, JMP 74, THP 89, SAC 83, MAC 80, DAC 83, RUN 87, TUP 79, BSK 84, PAC 84)

      Mac Jones - NE (OVR 71; SPD 77, STR 75, AGI 70, ACC 83, AWR 73, BTK 41, COD 67, BCV 48, SFA 47, SPM 48, JKM 67, CAR 77, JMP 77, THP 86, SAC 87, MAC 83, DAC 79, RUN 77, TUP 79, BSK 63, PAC 84)

    Was wondering to get some opinions on these. Obviously we won't know the true ratings until a few weeks before the next game drops. I'm not super sure how to rate these guys since I'm not really great at translating scouting reports into Madden ratings, and I'm also not as big a college football fan as I am an NFL fan so I haven't seen a ton of tape of these guys save for the occasional game I'll watch every Saturday and some highlight videos. A lot of these ratings are me taking their very high rated draft MUT cards and downgrading them so they get a more realistic rating than the high 90s, as well as compare them to other players) So idk who gets the highest arm strength or accuracy.

    One thing I do wanna mention is that I didn't rate the QBs solely based on draft position, as that doesn't guarantee a rookie QB gets a higher rating. Trey Lance is rated lower than Justin Fields in my game since while I don't think he was a bad pick or is gonna be a bust, Lance is the most raw of the 5 selected like Josh Allen before him, so to me it made sense to give him the lower rating. I also personally believe as of now that Fields is the second best QB selected behind Lawrence, so he got the second best rating. Wanna know how much draft order doesn't matter? In Madden 20, Daniel Jones only got an OVR of 63 to start despite being taken 6th overall and also being 2nd QB taken. Drew Lock got a higher rating of 67 as a 2nd rounder, Will Grier got a 66 OVR as a 3rd rounder got, and Tyree Jackson at 64. Tyree Jackson! A guy who went undrafted, never even made the active roster on the Buffalo Bills after signing as an UDFA and was amongst the final roster cuts before the start of the season, played in the XFL before signing a futures contract with the Eagles in January as a tight end. The fact that an UDFA that got cut right after the preseason and has get to make it on an active roster got a higher OVR than the 6th pick in the draft and 2nd QB taken is stunning.

    I do have some reservations about Trevor Lawrence's OVR. Based on him being a generational type of QB prospect similar to Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning, it would make sense to not only give Lawrence a rating in the low to mid 80s, maybe even give him the highest rating of all rookies. But it seems like ever since the release of Madden 20, the launch OVRs of QBs as been lower on average. For example, despite being the first overall pick in the 2019 Draft, Kyler Murray only given an OVR of 73. The next best was Dwayne Haskins at 72, only one point lower, despite being the third QB picked. Joe Burrow, despite his legendary final season at LSU and being widely regarded as a being a very good prospect and being worthy of being 1OA, only got a 76 to start. So does this mean that Lawrence might not even crack the 80s? Especially considering how Burrow couldn't beat out Baker Mayfield's launch OVR of 83 back in Madden 19 despite Burrow not facing as many questions as to he'll be good than Mayfield did. Tua Tagovailoa also started at just 73 and Justin Herbert also started at only 70.

    I also don't know how to rate these players when comparing to the ratings of current players. For example, I at first had Fields with a 78 OVR, but then I thought: should I really have him at 78 OVR, which would be the same as Herbert's final rating of 78? Is it even realistic that Fields will get a rating higher than the guy who won Offensive ROTY and might have had the best season ever as a rookie QB? Is Justin Fields really worthy of having as good a rating as Joe Burrow's 76?

    How would you rate them?

    Also, what throwing motions in the game match most with their real life throwing motions?

    submitted by /u/PrisonedMuffin
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Hey guys so Madden isn't letting me start my right end at the position, my scheme is 4-3 and it has the RE starting in the depth chart but in the game my ROLB starts at RE, how do I change this?

    submitted by /u/Right-Ad-4538
    [link] [comments]

    Sick and tired

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Im sick and tired of this game...it's filled with nothing but stupid ass animations that are terrible. Linemen don't block for shit on run plays and half the time I try to pass my receiver gets stuck on the damn defender

    submitted by /u/Tam_Tam0
    [link] [comments]

    Isaiah Simmons position

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Started a franchise mode with the Cardinals and i'm wondering if i should keep Simmons as a SS backup for Budda or move him to another position? Also if i move his position, does that effect his stats and overall drastically?

    submitted by /u/HutGrinderz
    [link] [comments]

    Running back gets bored, decides he doesn't want to catch pass

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Defense is always bad when I sim?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    I have an 85 or better at every position, and we finish 20th or worse each season. Somehow the one year I had top 10 offense and defense I only finished 9-7. 85% scheme fit too, idk if I'm doing something wrong or of it's just how it is.

    submitted by /u/homerjsimpson4
    [link] [comments]

    What is the hardest record in Madden to beat?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    I tagged this as franchise, because that's how I play, but I'm curious about any of them. I currently hold every offensive record for my franchise. Throwing for over 87k yards was by far the hardest. I had to resign Lamar Jackson to a $40 million franchise tag, he denied my negotiations, and then I was afraid he'd retire. Does anyone think career ints or sacks is possible? Other records?

    submitted by /u/alebaler
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise won't open. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Interesting

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment