• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Madden NFL Has anyone successfully used this feature?

    Madden NFL Has anyone successfully used this feature?


    Has anyone successfully used this feature?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Good Hb Draft, Projected 1st went 19th overall

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    I honestly didn’t know that you could swap picks with yourself

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Was going through old stuff at my parents house and came across this gem

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Honestly, as a top 300 ranked player, this game is terrible.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    Someone just quit the online game we were in, it glitches into the loading screen and i restart the game and it gives me the L and my opponent who was down by 10 with 20 seconds left the win for some reason. This quit glitch thing happens at least twice a day that i play online. Seriously can't wait for 2k football to release again. There is zero integrity with a platform that gives players consistent fake losses every single day and never addresses it. I record all my games and have never once gotten a reply from EA about these types of glitches.

    submitted by /u/asterix796
    [link] [comments]

    EA Sports, this shouldn't be in the game

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Uh I don’t think thats Lazard

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    How do you use custom draft class for multiple years in franchise mode? I can't figure out how to do it after the first season ends.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Walter Payton Breaks The Rushing Record - LEGENDS IN THE NFL TODAY (Madden 21): Episode #15

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Rip ankles.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    I don’t understand how they catch the ball and then it just floats out of their hands when a defender breathes on them!!!!!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Played out Super Bowl 36

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    I am recreating Tom Brady's 10 Super Bowl's on Madden to see how many I can win playing with Brady's teams. I started with Tom's first SB which was SB36 vs. the Rams and here is how I did.

    I lost 42-25 but I went 25/49, 334 yds, 0 TD, 5 picks.

    I know not a good start but I never claim to be the GOAT when it comes to playing. Up next SB38 vs. the Panthers. I will post how I did when I get to it.

    submitted by /u/rleebob87
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 updated rosters

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Does anyone have updated rosters for madden 21 after the draft on Xbox ?? 100% accurate

    submitted by /u/alexjamal22
    [link] [comments]

    THIS GAME MAN (read below)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Does anybody know why the refs were taken out in Madden 20/21?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    PUT THEM BACK IN!!

    submitted by /u/PeanutEmergency
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat shaded Inside & shaded outside man coverage in CFM?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    literally played someone who ran man coverage a lot with the shades inside, and sometimes shaded outside. I barely won the game, throwing to a TE running a double move, Texas routes from my RB, and running the ball. What I couldn't do, is throw anything to my outside receivers at all. It doesn't matter if he shaded in or out, my players were smothered. For example, the guy shades outside, I put out slants, drags, etc. They were smothering my routes even though I put out inside routes while they shade outside. Another example would be if he shades inside, I put out corners, zigs, and outs, and they was completely covered. What am I doing wrong? This is the Jets CBs rated 79-75, smothering 88 DJ Chark, 84 Jamison Crowder, and 81 Eric Ebron. What am I doing wrong? Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/Bigmiike_1999
    [link] [comments]

    Best draft pick i think I’ve had

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    This is how I lost a game in my online franchise. Game didn’t let me switch to the returner, and then the AI did THAT. Ridiculous

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    Madden logic

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Madden 21

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Hey! I'm kind of new to football all together and I was looking to buy Madden 21 since it had modern rosters that I'm semi familiar with. I just wanted to know first hand from people who've played that, as an offline player, what is there all to just do to keep me occupied? Like modes. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DecentTop1084
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 08 fantasy draft: Who are your favourite players? (Value wise and overall)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Hey, so im super hyped to play this again, its been over a decade! Im going to make a fantasy draft to get back into it and I've done a little research in forums but cant find very much about it.

    I was wondering who are your favourite franchise mode players? Are there any players who are much better than their OVR would suggest? Any sleeper pick rookies or people who are in the wrong position or go too late for how good they are? Or even someone who fills a niche very well?

    And I really dont know much about team synergy (especially on defence) so any pointers would be greatly appreciated! But it would be a run dominant offence.

    submitted by /u/ThatGarenJungleOG
    [link] [comments]

    Best Franchise/Rebuild Youtubers?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Title, who do you guys like watching that does good rebuilds on Madden

    submitted by /u/Evan_Veet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment