• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Madden NFL Top 5 Teams To Rebuild In Madden NFL 21 - Which Team Are You Most Excited To Rebuild?

    Madden NFL Top 5 Teams To Rebuild In Madden NFL 21 - Which Team Are You Most Excited To Rebuild?


    Top 5 Teams To Rebuild In Madden NFL 21 - Which Team Are You Most Excited To Rebuild?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Thanks coach, I’ll get right on that

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Ah yes, $60 worth of game

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    So what’s the pick chief?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Madden 19, now with realistic crowds

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Got the 1 seed with a 10-5-1 Record

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    i imagine this may piss off a certain fan-base

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Cpu teams have a linebacker fetish

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I saw this in madden today and I thought this was the best name I've seen the game create. What funny or weird names have you seen madden create?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Task Failed Succesfully

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    My QB looks like he is having a Vietnam flashback.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Doing a rebuild and cane across the worst auto generated draft class ever. 73 overall QB #1 in the class

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    So I decided to go back to Madden 18 to rebuild the Browns for the fun of it. I feel like I have to see this franchise through now...

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    I guess in 10 years the Saints and Seahawks become AFC teams

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    [PS4] [25/32] Fresh No Ability Sim League with post FA/Draft rosters in season 1!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Hey there! Fresh roster no ability league is currently in week 7! We use my madden to keep track of league through discord. Streaming games are a MUST! We also have a rulebook we have been using for a while now to keep things as sim as possible so look through before you join so you know whether this league is right for you or not! If you're looking for a league that will run til the end of M20 then you've come to the right spot! Listed below is a link to our rules, server, and the teams currently open!

    Rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NKqQu2Rcl7PyV9Om12lfxc31Mu37JPmuAibgajmgS68/

    Discord: https://discord.gg/5fbDjc

    Teams open: Rams, Pats, Bears, Dolphins, browns, Texans, Cardinals

    MyMadden (to view teams): https://mymadden.com/lg/rsl

    submitted by /u/raidersfan04
    [link] [comments]

    So apparently the Texas Tech logo is in franchise, even though I’m the shamrocks

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    It’s a horrible feeling when you accidentally skip the super bowl winning celebration because you were just trying to go to the next play

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Wtf ea why is it even skippable

    submitted by /u/B1gdrumn
    [link] [comments]

    Help��

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    So one day I was playing with one of my friends and he got his older brother to play me in Madden and shxt right, mind you I don't really play Madden like that and I was going up against a whole Vet basically. So you can assume how that ended and out of anger I deleted the game because...well yeah that was an unnecessary blowout. So I decided to re download Madden 20 because I realized I actually enjoyed the game. I downloaded the game, along with the Update file and once that was done I began to play. I had to start of by playing the Pro Bowl/Tutorial that you get when you start up the game and I decided to leave. So I left the match and when I got on the home screen of M20 I noticed it said that it was on 82%. I didn't pay it no mind at first because that's with every game but then it's been hours, days and it's still stuck on 82% and I tried EVERYTHING!!!! it's irritating me and I wanna know how I can fix it.

    submitted by /u/14kire
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) FOF Fantasy Factory Sim League, Year 1 - Super Bowl Week

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    FOF Fantasy Factory Sim League, Year 1, Super Bowl Week (29/32)

    (PS4) Me and my buddy took on the challenge of running our own league after playing in multiple online leagues over the years. We took bits and pieces of what we liked and put it into this league. We started up about a month ago and while the season has been flying and there was much excitement to begin with, some guys have come and went and we are actively searching for guys to fill the league back up. This is a sim league, but the rulebook gives guys lots of freedom, we aren't overbearing at all. We have a lot of unique things we do in this league including a greatness gauntlet (a way to develop players quickly, but also risky), a newsletter covering the leagues action, weekly point spreads, team storylines, and much more. We advance every Thur/Sat/Mon evening. I'm really proud of what the league has become, it's ultra competitive, and we have a great core of guys. We just need the right guys to fill up our open spots so we can take this league to the next level. And right now is the perfect time to join as the offseason for Year 2 is starting up this weekend. At this time we have the Bears, Giants, and Chargers available.

    League Website to see rosters: https://gamerhuddle.com/league/fof-fantasyfactory

    League Overview/Rules: Update: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hmCA0KSyXv96eX1R5scyLY60drFh9imZeUr2zAKJV3s

    If you are interested, please hit me up on my psn: Drjay2323

    submitted by /u/Jaybirdy23
    [link] [comments]

    CPU ever draft well?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Decided to be different. Started a QB franchise w/ left hand scrambler. Starting point fantasy draft and ended up on the 49ers. Didnt do the greatest during season, went 9-7, but ended up beating the chiefs 34-31 to win superbowl. Is it just me or does the CPU just straight fail to bring in ANY talent during an offseason. Like, the highest ovr player drafted was a 66..... Honestly, it would be nice to see them incorporate a "coach" moment asking if there is a position i feel they should target during offseason. Not saying to ask for a HB and get a 99 ovr but to see them bring in a player or 2 at that position that can be effective from week 1. Or have a moment where they state they were really low in X area and would like an opinion on who to target to fix it.

    submitted by /u/BabyDahl28
    [link] [comments]

    Got called for illegal forward pass on a lateral that I took all the way back on a pick six. Ended up losing this game by 3. Thanks Madden.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Imagine it's the year 2021. Madden is now forced to make their game better to stay above the competition. Outside of removing MUT, what is one feature you would add or change that would make the game more enjoyable for you?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Mine would be too implement the NCAA 14 scouting and coach leveling interface to replace the current one. I just love the simplicity and overall smoothness of it and I feel it would be great for madden with minor changes.

    submitted by /u/KillaMG97
    [link] [comments]

    I love having an 83ovr team and getting curb stomped by 99 Lamar

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment