• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Madden NFL great game you got there, EA

    Madden NFL great game you got there, EA


    great game you got there, EA

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:13 PM PST

    A wild missingno appeared!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:15 PM PST

    Holy Shit

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:27 AM PST

    When you’re playing as the bengals and need a new qb ��

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:32 PM PST

    So which animation makes you want to break your TV?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:04 PM PST

    Perfectly timed spin move, split 2 defenders

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:47 PM PST

    With Marshawn Lynch signing with the Seahawks for week 17 and postseason, will EA add him back into the game?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:53 PM PST

    I'm curious, idk if they would add him back in the roster in an update. I'd like to see beast mode make it in for a franchise or something.

    submitted by /u/DSG99
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I had just lost a heartbreaker but then.....a miracle ��

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:09 AM PST

    Doing a franchise where I sim and watch cpu vs cpu, and this happens

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:02 AM PST

    Michael Thomas has joined the 99 club

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:56 PM PST

    Source: The ESPN bottom line

    submitted by /u/FlexTape549
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve found the real Deflategate culprit...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:02 AM PST

    Realistic Draft Class

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    Can someone please let me know of a well balanced Draft class. Every Class I use has multiple superstar x factors and hardly any busts. I'm on Playstation! Thank you for the help.

    submitted by /u/zextruss
    [link] [comments]

    1 second left against my greatest Madden rival

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:09 PM PST

    Justice Hill is a cool cucumber

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:38 AM PST

    50$+ money league-Xbox one

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:29 AM PST

    Looking for active people to join the league. All madden no in game rules everything goes. No playing computer and we sim twice a week Thursdays and Sundays. Send a message to gamertag:DaQuadbeamKilla for more details or hit my up on this. Must have a groupme account or must make a groupme so you can contact your opponent. Let's get some people!!

    submitted by /u/Daquadbeamkilla
    [link] [comments]

    The Patriot Killer

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:43 PM PST

    Development opportunities

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:21 AM PST

    You ever have a player say that if they get 2 Touchdowns they turn into Star Development or sum? If you cant complete the challenge is there another chance for that player to go up to star dev or nah?

    submitted by /u/drumsick90
    [link] [comments]

    No foul, I love Madden

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:08 AM PST

    Top 5 Plays of r/madden

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:36 PM PST

    Hey guys I just joined this subreddit and started watching the crazy plays that some of you have been posting. I wan't to make a top 5 plays of the week type of videos every week and give credit to whoever owns the videos. Who'd want to see something like that?

    submitted by /u/ozoghoul
    [link] [comments]

    Think I just drafted Tom Brady

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:02 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/Y5bBb6gsS6A CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:40 AM PST

    Going into week 5 I have more INT return yards than the leading giants receive has receiving yards.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    It was a very exciting game that should’ve went into OT but unfortunately due to mismanagement of the clock from the A.I. Miami was not able to set up for a game tying field goal. Notre Dame wins the Citrus Bowl 24-21. Learn more about the RFL & how you can join at relocationfootballleague.com.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:23 PM PST

    How do I read a defense?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:04 AM PST

    I can't pass in madden because I can't read defenses at all. All I do is look at the play draw up.

    I know how to play defense well. When it's short, I use 4-3/4-4 and switch to nickel or dime on long. But when I'm on offense, I can't tell the difference between formations because all the players look the same and what's cover 2 or cover 3. Eg. If if I see two safeties up top, one of the cornerbacks move up and it turns out it's actually a cover 3

    Can anyone give me a list of the mental steps you take when reading a defense and how to counter the defense plays? Eg. Cover 3 gets beat by sideline routes

    submitted by /u/Kazengen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment