• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Madden NFL Party in coaches office

    Madden NFL Party in coaches office


    Party in coaches office

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Apparently Madden exists in a different time universe than we do

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:52 PM PST

    Franchise mode I noticed that if a player doesnt make it to the hall of fame he dissapears completely from the legacy leaderboard after retirement .... Little things like this are so annoying because we know its an easy fix for EA Like dude wtf

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:39 PM PST

    If all you can do is run with Lamar Jackson please for the good of the community go to the store and sell your console

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:58 PM PST

    So eloquently put, Coach

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:15 PM PST

    In an alternate universe lol

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:54 PM PST

    Here's a feature I expect EA to bring back, Staff Hiring Interviews.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:50 PM PST

    Literally no skill?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:59 PM PST

    All I see now is ppl running the same play on defense the whole game and the same play on offense like how is that even fun? Then they end up winning on some fluke ass play

    submitted by /u/ishMoBtx
    [link] [comments]

    ZEKE, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU (Streets wasn't present in the game at all)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:01 AM PST

    Madden Fantasy Draft Order - Madden Tools

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:11 AM PST

    How To Aggressive Catch On Your Opponent In Madden 21

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:14 PM PST

    So I guess winning 3 Super Bowls, I average 500+ yards and 6+ TD’s every game... and I have to battle for a starting spot against a 61 overall QB? ����ok EA

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:59 PM PST

    "You wanted to see me coach"

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:47 PM PST

    I don’t know how my created QB got a pancake block....but he did.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:34 AM PST

    I've literally never seen a better player in Madden 20

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:17 PM PST

    I know there’s a lot of posts about Shaquem Griffin and face masks...but this is ridiculous

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    Looking for any fantasy draft/franchises to join anyone know any?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:53 AM PST

    Out of range touch pass = Dot ������

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Online Chill Franchise looking for players.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:52 PM PST

    Looking for some guys who just want to chill and play some franchise. its going to be a fantasy draft with still alot of teams open. Message RatsAss#3436 for more details.

    submitted by /u/Drosesleftknee
    [link] [comments]

    So dirty

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:41 AM PST

    Strike against EA

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:37 AM PST

    I'm not one for canceling people. I really hate cancel culture but can we all come together and not buy madden 22 until EA either pays attention to our concerns or is forced to give up the rights to the NFL. Madden 21 is the most unplayable broken game. Ultimate team was so bad that I quit this year and decided to do franchises. Now my franchise file has been corrupted 3 times. Keep in mind I am many years played through this. I contact EA and all they tell me is to make a post on the forums. The Devs don't care about us and it's time we stop caring for them and their shitty half finished game.

    submitted by /u/Gano_vv
    [link] [comments]

    Using chew clock in online play

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:14 PM PST

    I think it's crazy to use chew clock from the start of the game. I will use it in the 2nd quarter to end the half with the ball and in other scenarios.

    I also DO NOT use it when I'm up by one score in the second half. If I'm up by one score, I probably think I'm better than my opponent. If something fluky happens, I might need that time on the clock. Once I get it down the field and it's clear I will at least get a field goal and 2-possession lead, I use it.

    I once had a guy possess the ball for the whole second half lmao. Shame on me for not stopping him but he was literally moving the ball in 2.51 yard increments.

    (side note: really trying to start a good league on XBOX! Fantasy or up to date rosters)

    submitted by /u/KATsapuss
    [link] [comments]

    What the frick man, why can’t full 99ovr WRs catch

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment