• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Madden NFL The Butler twins from Stanford

    Madden NFL The Butler twins from Stanford


    The Butler twins from Stanford

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    The year is 2040 and a 50 year old Justin Tucker is still a top 5 kicker

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Hot potato record?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    He's not a WR but dang. He's a draft story too, basically it just brought up he had a good combine

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I have never been trolled harder

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    He's back

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Every fucking time

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    No Look Backwards Punt

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Madden 21 superstar ability???

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    What do you guys think about a new superstar ability called "Ageless" or something like that which slows a players regression when they reach the regression age. I think it would be awesome in my opinion because some players play well in their 30s and dominate but it madden since they're in they regression range they drop like a heavy stone in water. Cough cough... Brees.... cough cough But maybe the developers should think about this one.

    submitted by /u/CallMiFives555
    [link] [comments]

    340 pounds and a 4.5 40 yard dash

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Okay so I was going through my roster to try to find a specific player to trade, went into practice roster, (which was stupid since it's offseason) and every time I go into it, a picture of Anthony Munoz briefly flashes on the screen.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    will Madden ever be good again?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    serious question. Not just a game with the same barebones franchise mode, and a MUT mode that is there just to make money. I just want a football experience where I feel like it's realistic.

    submitted by /u/waveri1
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t want to be able to see rookie ratings.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Okay hear me out, for madden 21 I want a system similar to what they began in 20 for rookies. In madden 20 dev traits for anything higher than normal were hidden, but for madden 21 I want that to be expanded to all rookie ratings, I don't want to know as soon as I draft someone that they're a star or a bust, if you know right away it takes so much away from them. This also makes preseason something worth playing cause it gives you a chance to actually evaluate your rookies and see which ones are good. Madden still feels too much like a list of numbers, I think a system like this could completely revolutionize how people look at rosters, anyways just my opinion, I'd love to hear from others what they think.

    submitted by /u/ismicunningham
    [link] [comments]

    This is bullshit!!!! Here we are all in quarantine and we could all be living it up...

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    ....Playing madden, busting balls with our friends, synchronizing ncaa 14 rosters with our franchises, keeping track of coaching changes, seeing how well players did in 2025 when it's 2028. we should be neck deep in awesomeness. But no, that isn't happening because madden is fucking garbage. So instead we are on here, where everyday is fucking FESTIVAS and we all talk about our grievances

    submitted by /u/ohadaway
    [link] [comments]

    Heavy Pressure: Inaccurate

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    The last GREAT Madden

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Myles Garrett as an OLB in 3-4?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    In franchise would he get more sacks as an end or olb in a 3-4 scheme?

    submitted by /u/bounceoutwiththa44
    [link] [comments]

    Face of the Franchise converted into normal Franchise??

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    So I was playing my FotF and I exited Madden in the middle of a game, then came back and restarted the game from there. I finished that to find out that it's been converted to a normal Franchise save? I went back to FotF and chose the last played option, and it had the save of before I started the game I had just played.

    I'm not complaining, just found it strange.

    submitted by /u/WiiExpertise
    [link] [comments]

    Ineptitude at a divisional level

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Madden 19 online franchise[xbox]

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Looking for friends to play madden There are rules All teams are open

    submitted by /u/JR00815
    [link] [comments]

    Hmu yo join a madden franchise on PS4!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    Perfect stiff Arm.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    “New ability”

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Threw an INT on this play and since the dive button is useless in Madden, I thought I’d just run the guy down instead of diving. Kept the joystick going straight THE ENTIRE time and this is what I got...

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment