• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Madden NFL Do you call this guy by his first or last name?

    Madden NFL Do you call this guy by his first or last name?


    Do you call this guy by his first or last name?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Madden Improvements Needed

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    1. Fix the fucking sidelines. Please.
    2. Add a QB Avoidance System. All-Pro 2k8 would be a good reference here.
    3. Crowd Noise needs to affect the game, especially in the Playoffs. Reference earlier NCAA Football games from PS3 (early as PS2)
    4. Bring back Position Specific Training Camps.
    5. Focus on your Franchise Mode.
    submitted by /u/theluckyworlock
    [link] [comments]

    This is one thing I’ll never understand. How is his talent undrafted???

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    “Man, fuck recovering that fumble”

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Looking for a scouting guide from Madden 17

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Error downloading community files on Xbox One

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    I am attempting to download a draft class to utilize in franchise mode, as I do not exactly have the time or patience to put one together myself, but every single time I try to download a file, I get the same error of: "The file cannot be downloaded because it has been removed by its creator." Am I doing something wrong, is the game glitched, or did every single creator just happen to purge all of their files?

    submitted by /u/PureEn7ropy
    [link] [comments]

    Accurate Season Simulation?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    I am looking to do a draft where I download a realistic draft class and do a draft as the Lions to put myself in our real GM's shoes. Is there any way to accurately simulate the season? I tried just simming through like normal but the draft order wasn't even close to correct. Is there any way to get the right order besides going through and manually force winning the appropriate teams each week? It wouldn't surprise me if that's the only way, given that this is EA we are talking about. Not to mention they don't have a "force tie" option so idk what I'd have to do for week 1 between the Lions and Cardinals

    submitted by /u/PureEn7ropy
    [link] [comments]

    Question on X-Factor Double me

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Can someone tell me how this ability really work. I play mainly MUT draft so I don't see these abilities, but I started messing around in Knockout and the Double Me ability that claims to win with aggressive catches in one on one match-ups never seems to succeed for me.

    For example, I launch Michael Thomas on a streak and get a one on one match-up... throw him the ball and every time it is either picked... batted away... or knocked out of his hands from the hit. Basically, anything but a completed catch.

    submitted by /u/Dark_Imp
    [link] [comments]

    [xbox][20/32] wheel spin franchise league w/ good commissioners. Good teams still available. & week 2 just started

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Michael Thomas 99

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Do I have to get the 97 Honors Michael Thomas card to make him a 99 with chems? Or can I use his 96 because when I bought the 96 and put chems on the 98 Thomas that I made, nothing worked.

    submitted by /u/KellerGoesSolo
    [link] [comments]

    Just lost the Super Bowl in Franchise Mode because the game wouldn’t let me call a Time Out...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Spammed the button with time left, went into the play call menu, and the clock ran out. Fuck this game sometimes....

    submitted by /u/Billya12
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play a Franchise where *every* team is a Relocated team?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I'm new to the series so I don't know what I don't know.

    submitted by /u/spwf
    [link] [comments]

    In celebration of the new found hope that we may one day again see NFL2K Football

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    28 year old 99 ovr superstar reccomend to be cut. The other qbs I have are 62 and 63 ovr

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Team of the year

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Team of the year hopkins has to be the worst wr card ever. He drops every pass I throw to him he stops halfway through routes it's very frustrating because he doesn't play like a 96 overall

    submitted by /u/Darealyungnegro
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox][22/32] Starting a madden cfm, getting the league full and spinning a wheel, whatever team you land on that's the team you'll have. Click discord link if you're interested

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    We are in week 1, all of our teams were picked by a wheel spin. Good teams still left.
    Rules are pretty simple. https://discord.gg/yusnub

    submitted by /u/Chargersxx21
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to download draft class glitch???

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I'm trying to download a custom class for a franchise right now and no matter which one I pick it says it's been deleted by the creator..

    Anyone else ever have this glitch?

    submitted by /u/eightyeight88eight
    [link] [comments]

    30 INTs in one season with star 3rd round safety. Realized utilizing a slot db puts you in better position to pick off passes rather than a middle linebacker

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    What I Want From 2k

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    NFL Street style of game with the ability to play with and unlock legends. A Career Mode where you can create a Player and be The Captain of your Team, play and beat teams to choose new players possibly have certain challenges in the game/season to win additional players, abilities and gear for your team. Online Play to test your Squad against others.

    What Do You Want?

    submitted by /u/theluckyworlock
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking for a league that advances often and is pro or all pro and also has chiefs or cardinals available(not biggest concern)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Hit me up

    submitted by /u/Gentle_Chimp
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox]The100League is recruiting! We are in Week 7 of the 2019 Season, and looking for active players that enjoy football.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    We have Ravens, Titans, Browns, Broncos, Jags, Raiders, Falcons, Texans, Colts, Redskins, Eagles, and Patriots open. You will receive a Superstar upgrade once you join. we have game of the week picks for dev upgrade opportunities. Rank level rewards for chatting. overall a good group of guys. Kicked some inactive members. Playoff and super bowl dev rewards. This is a no stat padding league. We will welcome anyone.

    Link to our discord https://discord.gg/x7DxfJ

    submitted by /u/LaGoat8
    [link] [comments]

    I was wondering on how to get my Kamara to a 98 overall?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a ps4 franchise preferable real teams and year one

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment