• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Madden NFL 99 OVR QB. 2 Super Bowl MVPs. Demand a release because the chargers o line is trash and I get no offers. Forced to retire after 4 years

    Madden NFL 99 OVR QB. 2 Super Bowl MVPs. Demand a release because the chargers o line is trash and I get no offers. Forced to retire after 4 years


    99 OVR QB. 2 Super Bowl MVPs. Demand a release because the chargers o line is trash and I get no offers. Forced to retire after 4 years

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    21 year old normal dev rookie wasn’t given a single development trait after winning 4 prestigious yearly awards....wtf?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    The Madden 21 soundtrack is great if you mute your tv and put on your own music.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    This game is an embarrassment.........

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    After 15 years we finally get mouth guards again.....just so they can use them as a micro transaction......they hit a new low. On a brighter note, the players lips go right through them so they couldn't even code them right....GTF outta here

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Every madden youtuber is awful now and it sucks.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Lazarbeam is one of the biggest YouTube content creators out there, who else watched him 4-5 years ago when he started out making madden content?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Consistent issue in Madden 21.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I pretty much only play online head to head. When the connection craps out, often times in the first quarter I get a loss recorded on my record regardless of the score. It's really pissing me off. My wifi isn't garbage either. Is anyone else dealing with this?

    submitted by /u/burgerafterblunt
    [link] [comments]

    4 Tight Ends are in the top-5 of the entire class

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Got EA pass, which madden is most worth downloading if only interested in offline career player or franchise mode?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Only really interested in creating a guy and playing with him offline, what's the best game for such scenario? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/caps3981
    [link] [comments]

    Shit post warning: Anyone else going mad wanting to play a football game but not madden??

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Franchise Mode.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Hello, I am new to madden games and I picked up madden 21 because I wanted to play the franchise mode. I really liked FIFAs career mode and wanted to try something new. My problems is that I am unfamiliar with how the salary cap works in this game and I am having trouble finding articles or video that explain it well to me. I played as the 49ers and was not able to resign most of my team, maybe this is normal im just a noob lol. Can you all link me good explanations, or better help me understand how the cap system works?

    submitted by /u/cranksword
    [link] [comments]

    Found all this at a local flea market

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Against a defense in Key Moments which consists of Kyle Clark, Khalil Mack, Jamal Adams, and 2 superstar linebackers. A.i is ridiculous

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Sorry for poor quality but funny generated name.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Got bored & decided to relocate a large portation of the NFL. Thoughts?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    HELP. Need to fix my madden

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    So I turned off the music in game. How in the heck do I turn off the intro song and music? It gives me nightmares. I have to mute the TV every-time.

    submitted by /u/JabooWinsaton
    [link] [comments]

    CGI Gridiron is looking for quality users

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    [PS4][15/32] Madden League

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_lcifiX2N1Mvp4NwwkisvUA_HKkVmPmFm5qqikHOV34/edit

    CGI Madden League is starting the CGI Gridiron League. Our main league has been in operation for six years and due to us not having enough open slots for users wanting to join, we've decided to start GRD. We are a sim community with rules, no BS, lots of trash talk and straight ballers. If you want to join please read the rules document I've posted above and join our discord server.

    https://discord.gg/WJMDuCd

    submitted by /u/Krdaking
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s talk contracts. 95ovr Barkley extension makes him #8 highest paid RB in 2023 IRL, per cap hit. #FixMadden #FixFranchise

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Is Madden 21 worth it if I haven't played since the last gen versions?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Basically title. Haven't played madden since Madden 15, is 21 worth getting?

    submitted by /u/lilnugget11
    [link] [comments]

    Madden online franchise NCL (No Cheese League)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    The NCL (No Cheese League)is looking for good madden users who also love franchise mode. The the NCL we dont need to cheese the game to show skill. We will not tolerate any cheese. We play on all madden 8 minute quarters, and we advance every 72 hours. titans Bengals Vikings 49ers Buccaneers all open teams. in week 8. We are looking for good madden users. Hit me up. #madden #online #franchise #PS4

    submitted by /u/green808smoke
    [link] [comments]

    Well, that’s one way to block

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Sooo bad bro omg

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    This game I just had was SOOOOO BAD.

    submitted by /u/Bbgariixo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment