• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Madden NFL But I thought I won already?

    Madden NFL But I thought I won already?


    But I thought I won already?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    What a name

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Using reverse psychology to get wins in WL

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Update form my previous post. I will be facing the perfect colts in a Superbowl

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    When your runningback is on injured reserve for the third year in a row and he wants a contract extension

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Thomas has never seen such bullsh*t before

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I don’t know what’s funnier, his name or that he is a 68OVR offensive player of the year.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Rip To this person.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    For my birthday, my son took a break from Fortnite and let us play Madden instead. I beat him 84-7. Here are the highlights.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    What time is the Franchise news coming out tomorrow?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    I need to know when to wake up lol

    submitted by /u/jacobsramek
    [link] [comments]

    One thing I think that is understated here...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Is the simulation in franchise. Drop the worst stats, records, SB matchups, MVP winners, etc. That you've seen in the comments. Here is mine:

    Stats: Julio, 55 catches, 480 yards, 1 TD. Mitch Tribusky, 81% completion, 42 TD's 5 INT. Myles Garrett, 35 sacks.

    Records: Bills win AFC east with 5-10-1, a 79 overall Browns team goes 15-1 and 14-2, and a 92 overall Vikings team hasn't touched 10 wins in the past 4 seasons.

    SB: Browns, more Browns, even more Browns, Cowboys, and even more BROWNS.

    MVP: Tribusky wins every god damn year with a sub 500 team.

    submitted by /u/NickNeverBrokeAgain
    [link] [comments]

    One simple way to improve Franchise mode

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Look there's so many things I want added to this mode but I expect less than nothing from EA at this stage. But one simple way they could improve the mode is completely redo tho layout, make it look less arcadey, and bring the News feed back to the Home Screen.

    Why do we play Franchise, to pretend we're actually in the NFL, and now it just feels like a bunch of Play Now games. In Madden 25 I felt like there was at least some level of immersion, when two undefeated teams would play in the middle of the season, it would pop up on the news feed, which was the main screen of Franchise mode. Likewise with injury news, draft prospects and Free Agents.

    Now I know this is still in Madden, but it's hidden away in the corner and its all muddled and horrible looking now. Bring it back to the home page, make it much more intelligent and immersive while simplifying the layout, and you add a lot of realism to the mode without making any sort of effort on EAs part.

    What would really go well with this is better Stat Tracking, Pro Bowl voting and the real-life NFL awards such as the All Pro teams instead of the garbage best QB etc. we have now.

    submitted by /u/p792161
    [link] [comments]

    Recently uploaded a Cam Newton New England Patriots rebuild, so if you can watch and give some feedback that would mean a lot to me. Thank you!!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Fuck All Madden vs CPU

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I'm sure this has been said countless times, but needs to be said again. The shit the CPU pulls when playing them in all madden on franchise is ridiculous.

    This game severely needs another difficulty level between All Pro and All Madden. All Pro I go 16-0, All Madden every game is a nail biter or a blowout win for CPU. Even if you're up by multiple tds at some point during the game.

    It's obvious they nerf the hell out of your players too. They need to come out and be transparent about the stat adjustments for all madden so I at least know why im getting fucked.

    The only way you can try to control the game is running nonstop and wasting major clock the entire game. However once they get privy to that that's when you start all of a sudden fumbling and getting holding calls.

    I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

    submitted by /u/breeze2724
    [link] [comments]

    My best Ea generated draft pick

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Tomorrow night I play a superbowl for a free copy of Madden 21.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    I just want to share my joy. At the beginning of the season the commish offered Madden 21 to whoever wins it all. I beat the two toughest guys in my conference. Sim league with no cheese allowed. Just excited because I've never made a superbowl before.

    submitted by /u/ProbablyaWaffle
    [link] [comments]

    Any franchise that I can join (XBOX)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Every Time

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    It’s the little things...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    When you find the guy who’s been stealing your yogurt from the office fridge

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Playing with fantasy draft and I pulled this one off (preseason rosters)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Drafted this stud in Madden 19 before my Xbox one died permanently

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what time the gridiron notes are coming out tomorrow about franchise?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I know it was on the 30th but it didn't say a time. I'm trying to garner some sort of hype but alas, I am pretty pessimistic lol

    submitted by /u/CDLamborghini
    [link] [comments]

    Marshal yonda still on my team after retiring?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    After finishing the 2019 season it said that he was going to retire and it even showed the whole retiring thing but during the beginning of the 2020 season it still shows him as on my active roster is this a bug or a glitch?

    submitted by /u/Pentium04extreme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment