• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Madden NFL Made this the other day, thought it was pretty funny

    Madden NFL Made this the other day, thought it was pretty funny


    Made this the other day, thought it was pretty funny

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Doubt it

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    10 years ago today, Greg Jennings put the team on his back tho

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Wtf is the point of even playing?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Well that was unexpected.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    I have no words, a guy online did this to me.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Let this be a lesson about running up the score

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    This game is fucking dreadful.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I'm sure you've all seen these types of rants. But Jesus Christ, EA. Make a fucking football game. Not this arcade bullshit with TEs getting God animations every target or players forcing a fumble on every tackle.

    I'm mostly a MUT player, with some CFM. MUT is the "broken" mode, and yet it plays way better than EA's 'simulation' football. Abilities should be taken out of the game. The o-lines are way too good in the run game. The pursuit routes are god awful. Don't even get me started on trying to throw the ball on offense. I just played a CFM game where I threw three deep balls to Julio Jones and was picked off, one handed, by JAMEL DEAN three times. That's fucking absurd.

    Sorry to anyone that read this. Needed to vent. But good fucking lord, I've been playing this game all year, and I'm about done.

    submitted by /u/hydrators
    [link] [comments]

    i just scouted this legend....

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Same shit, different madden

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I play franchise mode more than anything. Do any of you that play it notice the little shit? And hate the fact that they haven't figured out how to make your next year's preseason schedule different from the last? I'm a bucs fan and literally the last three Madden games I've had the same damn schedule every time. It's always the Lions, Cowboys, Saints, and Steelers. Every. God damn. Time. Anyone else have this problem and just as frustrated as me? How many millions do they make on this game?

    C'mon, Man!

    submitted by /u/dubsfeld
    [link] [comments]

    First game for Tua in my Franchise and this happens. Its as if I've seen it before.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    The man, The Myth, The Legend

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Dang. That’s a lot of relocation

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Anybody still playin '18?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    and getting trounced all the sudden😂? I was like 60th rank in seasons. Played the game a handful of times between when weekend league ended in 2018 and now.

    hopped back on maybe a 3 weeks ago, 164 rank. worked back to 140, 39 SB wins and now it's like my team is made of jello pudding. nobody can block. speed nerfed.

    I was going undefeated, unscored on, on All Madden, now all the sudden I'm at Pro 1st String and can't win a game. I've lost like 20 out of my last 25 games 🤷🏻‍♂️

    ready to smash my PS4.

    submitted by /u/GUNNER_BASS
    [link] [comments]

    Best playbooks/schemes if you’re into Madden Franchise mode

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    I play Franchise mode a lot and regularly complete 4-6 years a day because I simulate a lot. In doing this I've been able to use and try almost every offensive scheme and playbook in the game to see which ones provide the highest ceiling for a team during simulation.

    Best

    New England Patriots - Multiple Power Run

    Cleveland Browns - Multiple Power Run

    Chicago Bears - West Coast Spread

    New Orlean Saints - Multiple Power Run

    Atlanta Falcons - West Coast Zone Run

    Pretty good

    Green Bay Packers - West Coast Zone Run

    Indianapolis Colts - West Coast Zone Run

    LA Chargers - Vertical Power Run

    Houston Texans - Multiple Zone Run

    Pittsburgh Steelers - Multiple Power Run

    Miami Dolphins - Multiple Zone Run

    The best teams will regularly get you 4,000 passing yards a season and up to the mid 40's in td's with good players.

    For whatever reason the most op playbook/scheme in the league is the Chicago Bears with an Athletic Mobile QB during simulation. Multiple years of 40 tds and 75% completion percentage.

    Food for thought if you're into Madden franchise Sim and want the best offensive approach.

    submitted by /u/Hiimkory
    [link] [comments]

    Is mutstore legit ?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Is it ?

    submitted by /u/Reedy456
    [link] [comments]

    Ummm hello?????��

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Discord i am just now Beginning that holds daily tournaments, it’s small at the moment but I hope to grow it. Come pull up if you play this game competitively

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    And is now even more since this is a bit outdated

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    The defense in this game is a joke. How do I shut down Mahomes to 195 yards 1 td and 2 picks than will grier goes 27-29 379 yards and 5 tds. Its a joke

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    This is how Joe Staley actually looks in this game

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Madden called THIS a touchdown, booth didn't review it

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    My Gripes With Madden 19

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    I know Madden 19 is a little old but I never moved up and I feel the need to vent a little about what I view as legitimate issues with a couple of gameplay mechanics. I don't know if these were fixed or changed in Madden 20, but I hope the next iteration I buy has fixed them.

    1. Icing the kicker: In real life, icing the kicker has proven to make so little impact that some coaches don't even bother to do it anymore. A little less officially, I feel like in my own viewing experience, it's just as often that a kick that misses when the timeout is called at the last second makes it on the retry as they miss on the retry a kick they would have made. But in Madden, it makes your kicker lose his eyesight and get severe vertigo, for some reason? I don't know. It doesn't make much sense. A much better and organic mechanic for icing the kicker would be to call the timeout on the accuracy button press, or in the middle of the motion of the kicking meter. This will actually throw the player off and have a more realistic effect. For player matches, there can be an option for the defender prior to a play with the offense lining up in field goal formation that sets them to ice the opposing kicker; the game can then do it automatically since one player doesn't know when the other player starts their kick meter. This is a more elegant, realistic, and less frustrating mechanic than causing sudden illness to your kicker.

    2. Play the Moments Super Sim: The Play the Moments option is a welcome addition to speed up gameplay while still giving you influence over the outcome. However, it consistently lets me get two or more scores behind before giving me an offensive moment. Now, I often skip the defensive prompts and let them sim out; I should play more of them, playing defense is important, I get that. But say I did play the defensive key moments on 2 or 3 straight drives but they still score each time. It happens. The game still wouldn't have given me offensive moments in that stretch, just like when I simmed the defensive ones. I think it should let you keep yourself in the game, rather than suddenly dumping a 2 or 3 score deficit on you midway through the fourth quarter. I now just sim through the offensive ones in that situation and take the L; the game's practically over by that point.

    Those are just the two big issues I have now that I've been playing Madden 19 consistently again. Please let me know if I'm just bad or unreasonable, if anyone else had these issues, or if they fixed them in Madden 20.

    submitted by /u/CakeIzGood
    [link] [comments]

    John Ross III makes a great one-handed catch for an 80-yard TD

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment