• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Madden NFL Drafted players thread: April 20, 2020

    Madden NFL Drafted players thread: April 20, 2020


    Drafted players thread: April 20, 2020

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Post pictures showing your drafted players here. This is your chance to show off great draft picks, late round finds, guys with funny names, or anything else draft-related that's interesting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sending 3 + blocking 6 = instant sack

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Down by 3, no timeouts left, Eli Manning orchestrating a 75 yard drive down the field annnd...this happens����‍♂️

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Why don’t people just take their wins???

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    My first one of these gems��

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    hey ea?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    what do you have to gain out of scripting almost all parts of this game? seriously? i don't understand what makes it profitable. or do they know it's not profitable and they're doing it to assert their dominance? like "yeah.. that's right.. our game is awful.. but you ain't gonna stop playin is you?"

    god i hope 2k football actually happens or it isn't a total bust

    submitted by /u/JKrabby
    [link] [comments]

    Hitting the Packers with the double whammy [All-Madden]

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    [XBOX] The Barry Sanders Memorial Realism League Now Recruiting - using 2020 rosters - Discord Required - 48 hour vances - Play League - Sim Mode - All Madden

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Remaining Teams: Lions and Giants are open. Below are their rosters post the 2020 draft.

    https://mymadden.com/lg/bsm/teams/NYG/roster

    https://mymadden.com/lg/bsm/teams/DET/roster

    Discord is required and MyMadden is included

    We are currently on week 1 and would love to have you join our league!

    Contact u/TrevorForYou , u/SensitiveWallaby , or u/Mistafyed to join the Discord!

    submitted by /u/TrevorForYou
    [link] [comments]

    I know I should've ran with Watson but I was feeling risky and this bs happened

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    CFM-Breakout Player Goals Guide?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of any guides for breakout player scenario game goals? For example, I know that for breakout WRs, you have to get 2+ TDs or 100+ yards to go from normal to star dev trait, 4 TDs or 200 yards to go from superstar to X-factor dev trait, etc. Is there a place I can look up what these goals would be for other positions?

    Also, the reason I ask is because I know I have a breakout player for my next game, but I don't remember what his specific goals are for the game. Is there a way to check that after dismissing the initial notification?

    submitted by /u/c4fatguy
    [link] [comments]

    I thought the Madden trade system was broken.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Anyone else have a hard time running a franchise with their favorite team?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I can't do it. I can't make rational decisions about the players on the roster, since they're MY guys. Just can't move on from fan favorites.

    submitted by /u/NAD11694
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me, thank you

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Gotta have him.....

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Scrolling through teams regressions and this was the highest I’ve seen in my series so far

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Why automatic swats?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I'm seriously so annoyed with this that I'm now wondering if it's just me that it happens to when you have a wide open easy pick but dont have enough time to click on and the your cb just automatically swats it!! So the cpu purposely misses a catch on defense but on offense dudes get mossed by 5'10" receivers. rediculous

    submitted by /u/SaintsFan202421
    [link] [comments]

    I miss the old touchdown dives!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Should I buy Madden 20? (Is it worth it)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    The last madden I bought was Madden 15 for Xbox One. And that was pre-owned. I really want to get a current version and play online and stuff but I don't have that type of money. However, madden 20 is only 20 bucks right now in most places. Should I buy it? Wait for 21?

    submitted by /u/leoroks
    [link] [comments]

    Is it a touchdown?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Xbox 14/32 sim league with prize hurry and join

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I'm hosting a madden league on Xbox you just need discord to join. YES there is a prize for continuous Super Bowl winner it can be mut coins mut players just an Xbox gift card many things so hurry up and join before the spots are taken

    submitted by /u/Jaketheman911
    [link] [comments]

    Basic vs Ultimate ver '20 - question

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    If I buy basic ver, will I get all benefits (like from Ultimate ver) with progress just by playing? Sorry for english.

    submitted by /u/Arczii1337
    [link] [comments]

    madden 21 league (updated roster Brady on bucs hopkins on cards)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Ps4 few teams left HMU 2020 draft TONIGHT!!

    submitted by /u/originalxdrizzyxx
    [link] [comments]

    Tom Garoppolo

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Owner in Franchise Mode

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Hi there, I'm playing as an owner in Franchise Mode and, at the beginning of the season I had a Media Question, the option I chose gets me +-% on the Roster Rating depending on the amount of wins/loses I have. My question is, if I get wins, does the option I chose improves the amount of experience my players get, other than the amount they get from training/playing games? Like if having a better score in that specific area gets some advantage other than fan happiness? I hope I was clear with my question, thank you.

    submitted by /u/alfred0906
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment