• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    Madden NFL When you learned about Football by playing Madden

    Madden NFL When you learned about Football by playing Madden


    When you learned about Football by playing Madden

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    How toxic my relationship is with Madden

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I think one of my players just straight up died ��

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    EA play trial doesn’t drop tonight? Bummer

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    So…No Ea Play Access?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    What time we thinking tomorrow(today)?

    submitted by /u/Trixie-Clapz
    [link] [comments]

    Really hope the RB stats are fixed before world release

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    If you haven't seen YTers playing franchise early, lemme sum it up for you it dont matter if your QB ties the passing TD record, or if your LE/RE gets 30 sacks. They may not even appear in the top 10 MVP Candidates because at least 8 of them will be RBs and the winner will be Zeke or Christian every single time.

    submitted by /u/Jigsawl34
    [link] [comments]

    The last GOOD Madden.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Was watching the new bengal video and it seems they fixed the bug that made only NFC players with ROTY

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Trying to play 10 hour free trial with Ea play

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    My ea play is extended, but I can't figure out how to do the "free trial", I do not have the game pre-ordered if that affects it.

    submitted by /u/Cayden1276
    [link] [comments]

    So I haven’t played Madden in years. Is it a good enough game to put the time into??

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Can anyone please tell me if PC is going to have the coordinators added?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    Does anyone actually care about this story mode stuff?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    I'm so sick of this trend in sports games. Instead of improving upon things I'd actually enjoy we get horrible stories I could care less about. I just want a fun, realistic experience where I get drafted and play football for that organization. Every resource should be put upon improving this experience as well as franchise. Make these modes fun, and realistic. Give us options to feel like we're really in control. I enjoyed NFL superstar back in the day. Maybe I'm just in the minority because all these sports games like 2k and Madden think we want some stupid story mode and dialogue I could give a shit less about. When I play a game I imagine my own story and have fun with it. I don't need all this extra crap. And actually improve Franchise mode!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/W3B_N3RD
    [link] [comments]

    How The New Coaching Tree Works in Madden 22

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Is Madden 22 gonna be out tomorrow on PC with EA Play Pro?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    So I gotta pre order madden 22? Even though I have ea access?

    submitted by /u/Extreme-Force6831
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone staying up for release?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    Anyone wanna play when it drops? I'm on xbox

    submitted by /u/iMMCHiEF
    [link] [comments]

    When all of your receivers run backwards… Who is this team, a Team full of Jim Marshalls?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    What a great halftime show...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    How to save the most money when buying madden 22!!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    As many of you may know that if you have Ea play you save 10% on the purchase of 22. Well if you boot up 21 and buy it that way you can stack it up to 20% off but do you still want it cheaper? Simply load money onto your cashapp and select either xbox or playstaion under boosts and you will save another 15% it caps at $5. So all in youre saving 20% plus an extra $5 so you will be right around 25% off of the dynasty edition. Not an AD just wanting the nms guys like myself to save money wherever they can!!

    submitted by /u/LightyTV
    [link] [comments]

    EA Play question

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    I have a PS5. On the PlayStation store, Madden 22 has popped up on my Home Screen as a download. It lets me download the "Madden Test Realm" from the beta. My question is will this be the same game data as the trial tomorrow? It'd be nice to use this as a preload so I can immediately play when it drops. Also, I did have the beta downloaded but deleted it when it closed, if that helps.

    submitted by /u/yungvasectomy
    [link] [comments]

    10 Hour trial with Gamepass Ultimate

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    How do I access the trial with gamepass ultimate since ea play is included in my subscription? Also is anybody else having an issue opening the ea play app on series x? It tells me something about its unavailable or I need to try on an xbox one. Sorry if this question has been answered I'm fairly new to reddit

    submitted by /u/PreparationSlight
    [link] [comments]

    Jaguars WR makes a spectacular one-handed touchdown "catch"

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Can I play both gens in M22?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    I want to play MUT on next-gen but also play regs with my cousin on old gen. Can I install both gens and switch back and fourth between the two without any issues?

    submitted by /u/JMadanat98
    [link] [comments]

    Game won’t download?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    I have EA Play, it is 12:11AM eastern time. Anyone else having issues? Or is it going by a different time zone?

    submitted by /u/Dinketalo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment