• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    Madden NFL Allen with Gunslinger & Escape Artist | GAME OVER! 😍

    Madden NFL Allen with Gunslinger & Escape Artist | GAME OVER! ��


    Allen with Gunslinger & Escape Artist | GAME OVER! ��

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    M22 Player Ability List

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Face of the Franchise 22 First Look

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    You’re not fooling me Hootie!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Now we’re asking the big questions .

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    What button/stick movement do you use to start madden when it says press any button ?

    submitted by /u/dylansav1173
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 22 Chicago Bears Rebuild

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Anybody running a seahawks theme team/planning on staying on M21 want a free a free jamal adams?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Madden 22 and EA Play Pro

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Hey y'all,

    No clue why this answer is so hard to find, but is Madden 22 included with an EA Play Pro subscription? I get conflicting answers on the internet--many of them flat out say no--and I even talked to an EA rep who said yes and linked me to a page that... said absolutely nothing about Madden 22.

    submitted by /u/farugen
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 22 Weather

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Hopefully this isn't a repeat post, but man I hope Madden 22 has more weather variations.

    In Madden 21, all the weather is the same. When it rains, it rains.. when it snows, it snows. At least bring some light rain. Or even if it were to rain in the first half, and stop at some point during the game, etc. Same thing with the sky.. it's either clear or an overcast.

    Hopefully we can see more in the upcoming game.

    submitted by /u/ad_lite15
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Opinion: I love restarting my MUT team every year.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    By April, the game (particularly MUT) is so stale, and the thrill of getting a good card is practically gone.

    I'm starting to get hyped for the next installment, even though I know they're basically stealing my money every year. In many ways, I'm paying $60 for the excitement of starting fresh.

    submitted by /u/JoshTee123
    [link] [comments]

    How do I preload Madden with Ea Play Pro on PC?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Which feature do you miss

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Madden 22 Relocation Teams

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    I heard there is going to be new relocation teams (cities?) in Madden 22, can anyone confirm if this is true??

    submitted by /u/Kser444
    [link] [comments]

    Are there enough sizable changes to justify buying Madden 22 this year?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    I haven't read too deeply into what the game should look like this year, but the gameplay doesn't look any different. I liked the changes to Franchise mode, but if the gameplay is the same as the last few years again, I have no urge to buy the game.

    submitted by /u/BigTrilla9132
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran Superstar Abilities

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    If a player was an X-factor or great player in the past, it'd be cool for Madden to give some tribute to them on a roster to make them less like a normal player. Maybe a new 'vet' tier that gives them a single decent ability no matter what their overall is.

    I doubt anyone would be opposed to a Larry Fitzgerald occasional spec-catch ability, or Adrian Peterson getting some extra acceleration after breaking a tackle.

    submitted by /u/xstrokax
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 22 gameplay

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Madden 22 Connected Franchise

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    My friends and I plan on getting Madden 22 and playing a connected franchise together. Some of us have Xbox One and others have Xbox Series X.

    Will we be able to play against each other or will this be considered cross platform?

    submitted by /u/whoisdrew
    [link] [comments]

    No next gen…

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    I took last year off madden…switched to pc and preordered last week to find out today that pc players are getting stiffed on the next gen. Cancelled my order, guess I'll be giving up on them for good. Hackers on warzone and copied madden game every year. I don't know what to play anymore…

    submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedEmu1192
    [link] [comments]

    Best Pre-Order Deal?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    What is the best pre-order deal available? I prefer digital download. Any input is much appreciated. TIA

    submitted by /u/PsychoPanther88
    [link] [comments]

    8 interceptions against Ryan Fitzpatrick. Man. Rams defense campaign is going strong.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    How does the play now rank system work?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    I have 11,426 ranking points, how good is that?

    submitted by /u/papabread17
    [link] [comments]

    Incredible Dot Against Mut Draft Opponent

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    My brother needs help picking a team for our Franchise. I’m the Falcons.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment