• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Madden NFL Which Superstar Abilities Need To Be Toned Down In Madden 21?

    Madden NFL Which Superstar Abilities Need To Be Toned Down In Madden 21?


    Which Superstar Abilities Need To Be Toned Down In Madden 21?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Which abilities do you think are the most overpowered in Madden 20? Here are 5 to start with: https://www.madden-school.com/5-superstar-abilities-that-needs-to-be-toned-down-in-madden-21/

    submitted by /u/modrewgnu
    [link] [comments]

    Madden this year

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    When you get too invested into online CFM leagues....

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I wish Madden still had in depth career coach information and statistics like this.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Playing Franchise mode, messing around and making everyone a 99. Sure was surprised when I simmed to the end of the season...

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Damn buccs

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Hmmm

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Yup. Just like I drew it up

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Yeah. Sure. Why not?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    What the... I don't even know what to say.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    I think of seen this matchup a few times before.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    What an absolute steal.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Is it just me or do Franchise simulations make no sense?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    So I have been trying franchises more recently. I honestly am getting frustrated at the sims ( I do sim only). I realize there are underdog victories, etc. IRL But it seems like the sims are almost random.

    I did a Packers rebuild. Full tank mode I traded A Rod, among others, stacked draft picks. Etc. In my rebuild seasons I would go like around 7-9 - 9-7 on average. Eventually i worked my way up to a God squad. Like a 90 something overall higher than any base game team Tons of X factors, scheme fits etc. And I went 8-8 no playoffs.

    Now I'm doing a giants rebuild, same thing. I had an absolute beast of an offence. Xfactor QB and HB. a few SS/Xfac receivers a great O-line and a good defence with a ton of talent. I think my team was 86 overall with a 90 something overall offence. Higher than ANY other team we played.

    I was #1 in points scored #8 I think in points allowed. top 3 in QB, HB, and a few other positions.... and I went 9-7 got crushed in the wild card.

    Next season I lost a few good players but still had a beastly offense. And we went 13-3 with a huge 10 game win streak. #1 in passing/rushing/points scored. #10 in points allowed (still in the top 1/3rd)

    .... and I immediately lost the divisional game by a lot to a 10-6 team.

    Sorry for the rant but it seems like simulations are just compeltely random. Why build an amazing team if the sims are just gonna screw you over every time?

    submitted by /u/cjm81499
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, you've got my attention. Possible late draft steal?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    [PS4] [31/32] Y1 W3 discord coms

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    [ps4][4-32]

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    Playing a realistic franchise just starting up need players dm me

    submitted by /u/Mjoesph10
    [link] [comments]

    Cooper Kupp said f**k it I'm out

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    [PS4] [26/32] - 48 Hour Advance league - Bear Club Champions - Final Season - Consistent Advance Schedule - Building Non-Toxic Madden Community

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Hello all, I run a league called the Bear Club Champions and we are in Week 1 of our third season (2021). We have decided to finish this season, then we will be making a new league with updated rosters with rookies on correct teams. We have 6 teams currently open.

    Available Teams Bills Patriots Falcons Jets Rams Bears

    This league is run through discord and has daddyleague support. We have fair rules, which can be seen on our daddyleagues site. As well as rosters.

    http://daddyleagues.com/bcc

    We have a mixed bag of players from picking up the game a couple months ago to people who have been playing for the last 10 years. We are building a strong community to play together for the rest of this madden into madden 21 when it releases.

    If this league interests you feel free to Dm and ask for my discord info. I'd love to see if you are a good fit for the league. Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

    submitted by /u/TexasBearClub
    [link] [comments]

    Classic rivalry matchup between the Giants and the Sooners

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Help with Online Franchise

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Me and my 3 friends (4 of us in total) are new to franchise and was wondering what division we should start in. We want to play each other as much as possible but if we are in the same division then we all can't make playoffs. Please can someone recommend a solution.

    submitted by /u/_tom_ggg
    [link] [comments]

    Add Custom playbooks

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    EA should add the ability to add Custom playbooks for highschool and college students to learn the plays and be able to play them

    submitted by /u/misty26815773628
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [30/32] beginners League season 1

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Looking for players who self admittedly are not the best at madden, we are mid season 1 with post draft rosters and a 48hr advance or sooner depends, 2 teams available if you're interested we use discord app

    submitted by /u/davidn171
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't my d line not shed blocks quick even after jumping snap says perfect

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Do you have to be on the dot perfect like I dont understand that it would be nice to know how to shed blocks my guys just lose every time I hit the button lol

    submitted by /u/sportsfan223
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid fucking game

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    I think its absolutely fucking bullshit at the fact then when the offense flips the play my audible adjustments totally get fucked its literally fucking stupid at the fact that my defense has anything to do with what the fuck my opponet is doing and im sick of losing games to fucking quick hikers that just flip the play and throw a fucking 70 yard bomb over the top of my head because my outside quarters like to throw themselves to the other side of the fucking feild way out of range to make a fucking play EA needs to fix this fucking bullshit its literally ruining the game and if you turn off auto flip defense in the coach settings it has nothing to do with the issue i wish i could say something but they make it so complicated to contact them its not even worth it at the end of the day because they dont give a flying fuck as long as they get $60 from us and rape us on the microtransactions they could give a fuck what the customer thinks about their product its the dumbest shit in the world

    submitted by /u/Lando715
    [link] [comments]

    Face mask penalties.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    About 3 a game between me and the CPU. Does everyone else see this man face mask penalties?

    submitted by /u/Welcome2FightClub
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 20 Online Franchise

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    I am looking for an online franchise I can join in madden 20. I would be whatever team is available and I'm also looking for the league to be pretty full so it would be a lot more fun to play! I am also on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/wfetkenhauer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment