• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Madden NFL Probably the biggest risk you can take

    Madden NFL Probably the biggest risk you can take


    Probably the biggest risk you can take

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I thought you guys might enjoy this.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Madden lowered Chiefs RB Damien Williams overall this week. Damien Williams opted out of the season because of his mother having Stage 4 Cancer. Reminder that Madden made Kaepernick an 81 after sitting out 4 seasons.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Get yourself Brain Burns in CFM. He is a must. Not even fully maxed out yet. His run stopping is at 87. Power moves 98.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    My face of the franchise player decided to become micheal myers, even he looks suprised.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    When the game runs out of names.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Why? Just… why?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Ah yes, the Vegas Giants and the LA Football Team

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Well, that’s one way to celebrate a touchdown

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Is madden real life? Or is real life madden? Are we in a matrix? Glitch in the universe. Both players simultaneously stand up.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Bucs coach decided to show up to my practice

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Every time!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Madden: You can now celebrate! Also Madden: CANT SPIKE THE BALL CAUSE YOUR HANDS ARE STICKY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A CELEBRATION! Sack? STICKY SPIKE! 1-yard running touchdown? STICKY SPIKE!

    submitted by /u/bhowery22
    [link] [comments]

    Uuuuuuuuuuh…

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    The real reason Belichick will never be in Madden... That hoodie, there's no way they'd take the time to simulate it.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Why give me the option to skip the stupid highlights and commentary at the end of a game if you don't actually let me skip the stupid highlights and commentary at the end of the game?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Seriously, this is fucking stupid. I always hold A and it will fill up the circle about 25% and then goes ahead and continues with the stupid highlights and commentary at the end of the game.

    I just want to move on to the next game and not wait 15 seconds for them to finish showing me shitty generated highlights that don't make sense half the time. Seriously, just a random football in the middle of the air? Literally a picture of an empty field? A player's foot? Come on.

    And the same commentary if I blow the team out. "The defense says, 'hey just keep putting up those points and we'll just keep winning'" and "it allows them to play with a totally different style and different flow" like come on, is that the only blow out post-game commentary there is???

    /rant

    submitted by /u/Lark_vi_Britannia
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 Beginner/Intermediate 28-32 PS4

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Hello there, we are looking for users for the following teams:Giants/texans/saints/steelers. We are an Ex- Madden 20 league looking for realism in a game, so if you are interested DM me or Comment on this post. All you need is discord, we are looking forward to getting this in order.

    submitted by /u/lokimaddenboi
    [link] [comments]

    Invisible QB and tackled by who knows what. Love this game

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Is franchise spotlight rewards broke?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/X20iasa

    So I play on all madden and I got a spotlight rewards message pop up. The defensive coordinator tells me basically if I keep the lions under 75 rushing yards OR I get something crazy like 2 INT, TFL, Sacks with him, Dante Fowler would become "something special" of a player.

    I put the link above showing I did keep them under 75 yards. I get out of the game, he tries to talk to me again. I accept and he says he's disappointed in Fowler and he could've done better and nothing happens even though I met the goal.

    What gives? Has anyone seen this too? What is supposed to happen?

    submitted by /u/ItsDrae
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get this kick meter from spazzing ? It’s always randomly changing on kickoffs

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Dream stat for franchise qbs

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    This popped up on my timeline today. 8 years ago you could add your face to the game. Why tf is this no longer a thing?? Like Fight Night had it and now it's gone in UFC as well.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Mini rant.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    I work night shift so I'm up late almost every night. I usually get my game time in around 0200-0400, I don't think there has been a night where the servers haven't crashed mid game, or they've gone down for maintenance. Those are not the only issues, almost every night there is a patch to download or update to do before I can play my online franchise. I get doing it in the middle of the day is unfeasible, but this is just another annoyance added on to this lackluster game. Just venting.

    submitted by /u/jeetz1231
    [link] [comments]

    So.......lets talk about the unfair speed boost DB’s get in Madden 21 and how unnatural deep balls are thrown.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Online, with updated rosters, isn’t this a messed up way to list the dude?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment