• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Madden NFL Greatest Madden of all time !! I don’t understand how people hate this game?

    Madden NFL Greatest Madden of all time !! I don’t understand how people hate this game?


    Greatest Madden of all time !! I don’t understand how people hate this game?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    3rd & -3?!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Game was frozen for 10 minutes. I have faith in the world again.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Just how we drew it up! 99 yards to the hizzy.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    During a Vikings rebuild I simmed a year and the nfc north is looking like the nfc east this year ��

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    so I was playing in my private franchise than I saw that every team in my division made the playoffs

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    At least EA got Phillip Rivers tendencies right...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Speeding up the QB under center

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I don't think there is a way, but maybe there is some unknown hot key press I don't know, and I thought it worth asking. On Xbox, is there anyway to speed up your qb under center? I don't mean run the hurry up by holding Y, but you use to be able to tap A, or hold it, or something, so instead of taking 8 seconds from when you pick a play, to hiking the ball, you could have a sense of god damn urgency and hike it as soon as everyone is set. My QB is stuck in dumb animations, warming his hands, quieting the crowd, jerking, tweeting, while the play clock is expiring, and it's so unrealistic.

    Anyone got a trick?

    I'm not sure it says anywhere in the manual how to slide, but it's hold x with no sprint, and dive forward is while holding sprint; so I'm looking for something like that.

    submitted by /u/alebaler
    [link] [comments]

    Yanno I really wanted this year to be different ��‍♂️

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Never seen a 1 point safety in madden before

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Literally would've blocked a kick but it decides to go right through him

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    This is at the very beginning of Face of The Franchise when you create your player. I just typed in my last name.... which is Ingram. Wtf?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Jokingly asked this guy how much he paid for his God Squad. He was not joking. This is the biggest part of the game that needs to change.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Anyone else have two maddens on their pc? If yes, should I uninstall one of them for more space?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    (9/32) About Am Hour Ago The Redzone League Was Reborn! What?!? Can I Get A Spot?!?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    It's back boys! After ultimately shutting operations down back in early August I have finally decided to bring back The Redzone League! This season we will be taking a more chill approach with 3-4 day advances and a fun active user base. Only been asking around for an hour now and we have gone from 0 to 9 users pretty quickly! We will be doing lots of fun gameplay events and other activities that will make our league unlike the rest! All teams except for a few are available so come grab one while you can. PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THE LEAGUE IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN MORE THEN 2 LEAGUES! We do not want people who just play there games. We are more then your ordinary league!

    Discord -----> https://discord.gg/b4B7fx

    submitted by /u/Mello_Sno
    [link] [comments]

    They really banned my last name from the game

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I logged onto Madden today and it gave me a notification saying my player's name was defaulted because it contained inappropriate language. I checked and sure enough it was Madden as my last name. I tried re entering my last name because I thought it might've bugged out. Nope. My last name is banned.

    Tried creating a franchise just and named my owner my real first and last like I do every single year, last name is banned in franchise as well.

    Surely my last name must be one of the more wild ones that could in some way be misinterpreted as inappropriate, right? My last name is Orton. How is that even close to profane, what in there got it banned? I tried putting Horton in as my last name and IT WORKED. Thank you Madden, my future Hall Of Fame character is a fucking Dr. Seuss character now.

    submitted by /u/TheArchitectKiller
    [link] [comments]

    Wholesome bug that gave me a good laugh

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Grab and smash

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Can you feel my frustration emitting through the screen?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    To buy or not to buy

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    So I have this system every year where I'll trade the past year madden into game stop for store credit and buy the newest madden on black Friday. That way I'm only spending around 15 bucks. This year might be different for me though. All I've been seeing is how buggy and terrible the newest madden is. Is it worth the buy this year? I'm cool with staying on madden 20 but I really liked the idea of the new FOF and The Yard and staying up to date with my friends. But if the bugs are as bad as they seem then I'd rather not risk the head ache. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/MalulaniT
    [link] [comments]

    How Do I fix This

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Dont Showboat

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Injuries in practice madden 19.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    So I'm playing in franchise mode in madden 19 and am new to the game and I was wondering when you do stuff like free practice, is it possible for one of the players to get injured? It would make sense if it was possible since it could happen in real life but, it would also suck to lose a star player when justing doing some free practice.

    submitted by /u/Blazed_Scientists
    [link] [comments]

    Aus/NZ Xbox league

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    If you are from NZ and Australia and keen to join a league let me know..

    submitted by /u/TezPhilly88
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Should I sell my Taylor Mays 91 overall before most feared comes out or just keep him

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/gabearriaga80
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment