• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Madden NFL When your mom won’t let you get Le’Veon Bell because she says we have him at home:

    Madden NFL When your mom won’t let you get Le’Veon Bell because she says we have him at home:


    When your mom won’t let you get Le’Veon Bell because she says we have him at home:

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    The invisible man returns. This time as the fb.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Challenging the ancient tradition of a Browns/Cowboys Super Bowl

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Got to love the attention to detail...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Here's How Much Your Salary Cap Increases Each Year In Madden 21 Franchise Mode

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Its the truth though.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    This is the first time I've ever seen a divisional round featuring all rivalry matchups. Pretty neat. (For context, this is the 2022 playoffs, Brees has retired and the Saints have a rookie at QB, Brady is still on the bucs but has regressed to the low 80s).

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Ron Rivera is celebrating because I am having a glitch where the first quarter won’t end

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Just got madden 21

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    It seems like dropped passes are worse in this game than in madden 20. Can someone confirm or am I wrong?

    submitted by /u/RyanDeadRedemption2
    [link] [comments]

    EA has zero ability to pay attention to small details

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    As most if not all of you were aware, EA awhile back released Madden 21 as free to play for a weekend, and so I, not wanting to spend the money, downloaded the game to see how it was, well, I didn't have a lot time to play it, so I deleted it because I needed more space on my PlayStation to download other games and updates, etc.

    Here's where the bug/glitch comes in. After deleting a game, no matter how it is downloaded on PlayStation, it is stored in your library, so I had remembered I had the game downloaded, so with this knowledge I redownloaded the game to see if I could play it, and sure enough after two restarts, and multiple errors to connection to EA servers I am able to play Madden 21. Each and every game mode is available to me. Congratulations EA, you have zero attention to detail, and do not care enough to lock players out of the game that didn't pay for it!

    submitted by /u/SnowSZN2
    [link] [comments]

    Good job EA

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    I made a post early on in the game complaining about a lot of bugs that were hurting the game for me. It seems like EA fixed most of them in a recent update and it's a lot more playable now

    submitted by /u/statsT1
    [link] [comments]

    Not gonna lie. I think Joe is SUS.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    So whats the fix here? On ps4 btw

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Ah, yes, the ol’ invisibility cloak trick play

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    My Ideas for Franchise Mode (even tough these will never happen because EA)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    I only play madden for franchise mode, and was beyond disappointed by this year's franchise, so I came up with some ways I think EA could improve franchise.

    1. Name the team for the players on the pro bowl roster. Let us see all of our team's pro bowlers. Also, let us see pro bowl votes so we can see where our players rank.

    2. Add 1st and 2nd team All Pros

    3. New faces for drafted players. Or add all the possible faces. Why are there some faces in draft classes that we can't put in our players? It makes no sense

    4. The ability to front load or back load contracts. No trade clauses, the option to opt out of contracts.

    5. Completely rework trades. Make it harder to get better players. Even though it can be fun, it's not realistic to be able to make Bill O'Brien trades all the time (unless you're BOB)

    6. Fix scouting. Let us see combines, pro days, college highlights, stats, all their storylines. Have an in depth draft profile for each player

    7. Compensatory picks

    8. Allow players to come out of retirement. I know it was possible in Madden 25.

    9. Fix the post Super Bowl celebration. They had Obama In Madden 12 getting the jersey of the winning team

    10. Give players overall boosts if they are performing well in the season, and give people regression if they struggle in the season. If a player has a career year, but is in their late 20s, they will regress after that with madden logic. They should be getting overall boosts if they have a career year. This along with the XP system

    submitted by /u/addwood5
    [link] [comments]

    WAAAAASSSSSUP PLEASE HELP BROTHER FEED DA FAM and follow me on YouTube. You don’t have to watch just help me get subscribers and then if you feel like it maybe subscribe. Also feel free to come get this work too

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Why does it show 3 abilities but when playing Regs or CFM your only allowed 2? Is this only promoting MUT?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Gameshare

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Hi

    I don't have the new Madden because I don't have the money. I am stuck on Madden 20. If someone could game share me the game that would be the best thing ever. I can't afford it at the moment as at the moment the family is strapped for cash.

    submitted by /u/mitchodabeast
    [link] [comments]

    Connection to peer lost

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    I can play every other game fine (COD, 2K, GTA) but when I play MUT squads with friends I always lose connection to peer.

    It could be the start of the game at kickoff or with 1 minute left but the last week has been nothing but losses because of it. I've cleared all save data and it still happens. It never logs me out of EA servers, PlayStation network, or the party chat I'm in.

    Is there any fix to this? Who/where can I contact to find a solution?

    submitted by /u/ChiefLikeKeef
    [link] [comments]

    The sim seemed to like Khalil Mack this season

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Sorry for absolutely abysmal quality but never in my 6 years of franchise have I ever seen a running back get MVP

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    How to turn off auto save?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    I'm playing offline, but every time I do an action, the game auto saves. This just clusters up my save files so I was wondering if we can disable auto save

    submitted by /u/IncognitoNeeto
    [link] [comments]

    Playbook help

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    I'm looking to run a 4 wide playbook, something like the Run and Shoot. Would I be able to formation sub that generic playbook in franchise so I can swap running backs in specific sets or does anyone have any recommendations of playbooks that I can formation sub to be similar to the Run and Shoot? Evan Engram just retired and I'm looking to take advantage of my deep receiving core rather than trying a season with a lousy tight end.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/trustmeimadoctor11
    [link] [comments]

    Mahomes should try kicking for the Bears

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment