• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Madden NFL Got burned for a long td by the 4th/5th receiver and went to stick my speedy corner on him rest of the game. So simple. Why is this out of the game?

    Madden NFL Got burned for a long td by the 4th/5th receiver and went to stick my speedy corner on him rest of the game. So simple. Why is this out of the game?


    Got burned for a long td by the 4th/5th receiver and went to stick my speedy corner on him rest of the game. So simple. Why is this out of the game?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:34 AM PST

    I still loss this game but anyone ever score against prevent before?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Why does it say challenge complete when you lose the challenge it's so deceiving

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:37 AM PST

    I bet this guy was happy...

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Nothing much, but can we get the Griddy into Madden?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Me: Mom can we get Deandre Hopkins? Mom: We have Deandre Hopkins at home. Deandre Hopkins at home:

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:46 PM PST

    JJ Watt or Frankenstein?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Thought this sequence just about sums up Madden 21

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:22 PM PST

    U/dlawj15 yes, yes I have scored on prevent

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:46 PM PST

    I am currently 8-0 in my online franchise and got this message from one of my Receivers after coming off a bye week!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Doing some mut challenges and this happened (all-pro)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Please Help! What are the team ratings based on for this game? The 2019 NFL season or the current season???

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:10 AM PST

    Hello!

    I know this might draw some criticism, but I started betting online on Madden 21 sims (lol) (Only like $2-3 per game). I am just wondering what the performance of each team / player is based on in this game? Does the 2019 NFL season weigh more?

    What time period does Madden 21 use to base their player / team performance on? I.E. If a team was not very good in the 2019 NFL season, but improved a lot this current season, would they be good or bad in Madden 21?

    I hope this question makes sense lol.

    (A good example might be the 49ers. They were extremely good last NFL season, but they are doing very poorly this season, although I know there are a lot of injuries. Is the default Madden 21 49ers team more reflective of their performance last season or this current season?)

    Thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/Arcaneparadise
    [link] [comments]

    Madden NFL 21 CFM (Xbox)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:11 AM PST

    https://discord.gg/aCdjMP2t

    FALCONS ARE AVAILABLE!

    submitted by /u/Wes4432
    [link] [comments]

    Put this in the game!!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Sleeper pick. I’m trying to figure out who this guys been talking about. It’s a 2021 draft class and I’ve heard multiple other players in the league talking about a corner that has like 95 speed and always fall to the third round if y’all could help that would be appreciated haha

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Accessory Upgrade Tree

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:43 AM PST

    So I have a franchise, obviously. I have never upgraded/changed any player accessories. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on different items to upgrade my players. The way I want to do it is for like achievements of a sort. Example for a MLB 3 sacks in a game the player can add a sleeve, or 3 picks in a game gets a visor. Can anyone think of ideas for all main positions and what I should give each kind of player. Like what would look best for a HB or for a FS.

    If this has been posted somewhere or if anyone has any suggestions of other users who have done the same, definitely let a playa know.

    Ps I'm a scrub and play on Madden 18 still. Too afraid to buy a new madden cause I know I'll never play this franchise again and I have too many hours logged to quit now. Just trying to spice it up.

    submitted by /u/TSXtakeaseat
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with movements

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Anyone have any issues with movement, specifically to the right side? If I run to the right my player will randomly stop and I can't move him. Likewise, on defense I have trouble attacking a scrambling QB or someone in the flat on the right hand side. EA Support said this was a lag issue (which is absolutely ridiculous because I'm not even online and it does it) but I humored them and opened the ports in my router, which of course did nothing.

    Other things I've done include: trying different controllers, plugging in the controller, and actually taking apart a controller and cutting the piece that makes your left joystick drift (ie: if you play a shooting game and you leave your controller alone, your aiming might slowly drift to the right).

    Any other help or suggestions would be extremely helpful, as it literally handicaps everytime I play my buddy.

    submitted by /u/squashedwaiter
    [link] [comments]

    Been editing a downloaded 2021 draft class in franchise but none of the changes will save? Regardless of what college you choose it comes up ‘N/A’ and if you pick a face it seems to default to a weird white guy face and doesn’t update in the draft screen. Anyone figured out a way round any of these?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:39 AM PST

    The main one I noticed is editing equipment, I tried putting sleeves on someone and saved, imported a new draft class and reimported the saved version but the changes weren't there...

    submitted by /u/tom030792
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful read. Beautiful coverage. Easy pick. Oh...wait...I guess not.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Why do EA introduce things in the Yard that we've been asking for in normal gameplay for years?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:02 AM PST

    So I started editing my Yard avatar, to see what the customisation options are like. They have FOUR different height levels for socks, even for STRIPED SOCKS, which we've been asking for for years now. They also let you choose the colour of your boots, which you can't do in regular modes. Please EA, put some effort into the simulation side of the game, considering you're the only people who are allowed to make it.

    submitted by /u/p792161
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [22/32] Sim league in season 2 needs users!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Hello! We are a league that has ran multiple maddens! We are looking for committed users for our M21 league! This is a real test of stick skills and schemes in this SIM league that advances every 48 hours. Streaming is a MUST and we do have a rulebook we've been using for multiple years to keep things as close to Sunday's as possible! We use mymadden for rosters/trades. Got what it takes? Come on in! If the link is expired, add me on discord u/oakland24_#4063

    Teams open

    Giants

    Lions

    Cardinals

    Steelers

    Bears

    Jets

    Football Team

    Panthers

    Rams

    Bengals

    Discord: https://discord.gg/7hvs9zAG

    Website: https://mymadden.com/lg/rsl

    submitted by /u/raidersfan04
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Madden 21 Fantasy League

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Comp 7 min quarters

    We welcome all skill levels just do not whine about losing. If you intentionally quit you are automatically removed from league. Don't whine about being blown out.

    https://discord.gg/wQK4pNnJ

    submitted by /u/tylerrose07
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf. Give me my TDs.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:51 AM PST

    I ALWAYS kickoff to the corner of the field to up my chances of getting a clean hit on the returner. I force and return Alot of fumbles this way...why the hell are my players not getting recoveries and touchdowns in their stats. I just want my young players to get their stats for the xp damnit

    submitted by /u/MooseTorso91784
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it telling me to hold down RS, and what does it do?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:47 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment