• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Madden NFL Drafted the powerback of the future with the most fitting name ever.

    Madden NFL Drafted the powerback of the future with the most fitting name ever.


    Drafted the powerback of the future with the most fitting name ever.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:38 PM PST

    I guess this guy couldn’t continue NNN

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Played madden 07 against my dad

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Do you ever watch football and just think, “I wish I could do this in Madden”

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:38 PM PST

    I legitimately watch 20+ hours of football per week and I'm constantly thinking this to myself. It's mostly about moves that runners make, like stutter steps, dives, broken tackles, etc. It's laughable how many animations there are in Madden that just never or rarely happen in football and how many that happen often that just aren't in the game.

    submitted by /u/sbtrey23
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes, the Baltimore Football Team Vs. the Minnesota Eagles!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:25 PM PST

    There is definitely route/animation mirroring right?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:59 PM PST

    Next gen Madden

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:02 PM PST

    ...they still gonna roll out these sorry ass instant replay/highlight clips? It's ridiculous how little effort they've put into basic presentation...if you have a play over 40 yards you only get to watch the part where they reach the end zone or show the first juke....what about player of the game? Halftime highlights/takeaways...

    Probably pretty minor complaint but things like this are huge for me. It would be more immersive with better detail to presentation imo.

    submitted by /u/danethedood
    [link] [comments]

    They can not escape it

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:56 PM PST

    Pulled the old string trick on ya

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:51 AM PST

    Drafted players thread: November 23, 2020

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Post pictures showing your drafted players here. This is your chance to show off great draft picks, late round finds, guys with funny names, or anything else draft-related that's interesting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Madden with the ultra realistic kick returns this year

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Should I buy madden 21? It's on sale but I wanna ask the community.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Should I buy 21? Someone in the 2K discord told me about the sale it's on and I figured I'd ask here.

    I've been predominantly NMS in madden and FIFA, but I wanna know - if you shell out a little dough could ya get a team that could compete with semi-god squads? (just in case going NMS ain't gonna work)

    submitted by /u/DanChubSFW
    [link] [comments]

    I am doing a Patriots rebuild, and I drafted a center because David Andrews was getting older. I went to check his dev trait after the season and saw that he got X Factor? I didn’t know you could get an X Factor lineman. I didn’t edit him either, Anyone else get this??

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Is the salary cap broken right now?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Decided to use the vikes in a franchise. I released Kirk in the offseason just to take the hit right away and move on. It added a penalty of 40 mill, but it doesn't seem like the penalty was applied. I was under the assumption the cap space available to use on free agents every off season was your actual cap space, minus rookie reserve and cap penalties. Am I just missing something?

    submitted by /u/Romofan88
    [link] [comments]

    Played madden 07 against my dad (again)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Please Help! What are the team ratings based on for this game? The 2019 NFL season or the current season?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:25 AM PST

    Hello!

    I know this might draw some criticism, but I started betting online on Madden 21 sims (lol) (Only like $2-3 per game). I am just wondering what the performance of each team / player is based on in this game? Does the 2019 NFL season weigh more?

    What time period does Madden 21 use to base their player / team performance on? I.E. If a team was not very good in the 2019 NFL season, but improved a lot this current season, would they be good or bad in Madden 21?

    I hope this question makes sense lol.

    (A good example might be the 49ers. They were extremely good last NFL season, but they are doing very poorly this season, although I know there are a lot of injuries. Is the default Madden 21 49ers team more reflective of their performance last season or this current season?)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Arcaneparadise
    [link] [comments]

    What X factor for Saquon Barkley

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:20 AM PST

    I'm more looking for a X factor that helps juke but idk what's the best for him?

    submitted by /u/Usual_Resolution9046
    [link] [comments]

    All this for what should have been a completion

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:53 PM PST

    This game is a joke

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Texans (3-1), fantasy drafted, competitive and active league, need a competitor. Please read below. Discord and roster is there! ***PS4***

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:27 PM PST

    Texans (3-1), fantasy drafted! Roster and Discord below. Week 5, Year 3! Competitive and active league! PS4

    MADDEN 21 FANTASY LEAGUE , Texans open, need someone ASAP. PS4

    ISO of a Texans owner/coach to take over heading into week 5 of Year 3 of our fantasy league. This is a very active league and the AFC SOUTH is a very competitive division. Would prefer someone who has experience with CFM who knows how to build and will develop, or is open to learning. No quitters or league hoppers. Please look at the roster before taking over.

    We do awards and incentives throughout the season to balance the playing field and keep everyone involved. This is an active league, 48 hour advance. We are scheduled to draft this weekend so need someone to join ASAP!

    Texans Roster

    https://gamerhuddle.com/league/show-me-your-tds-2/teams/texans/roster

    Join Discord to claim your team

    https://discord.gg/EuSUMFdX

    Need a competitor!

    submitted by /u/MrMcWeed22
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][11/32] Madden 21 Fantasy CFM Draft Next Sunday

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Double Me or Yac Em Up for a 6-8 tight end?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:50 PM PST

    I'm guessing double me would probably be best option lol

    submitted by /u/jacobsramek
    [link] [comments]

    2020 rosters on Madden 08

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:39 PM PST

    Hey everyone --

    I am planning to get Madden 08 for the Xbox 360, but I want to play with this year's rosters. Is there somewhere I could be pointed to in the right direction for finding them without having to build from scratch?

    submitted by /u/buffmckagan
    [link] [comments]

    So I won the super bowl in superstar mode and this is my award funny how I didn't get voted for the pro bowl but hey I got offensive rookie of the year.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment