• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Madden NFL Good game

    Madden NFL Good game


    Good game

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Has anyone got the skills and able to make me a printable copy of the whole cover (front,back and side) as a ps5 version for me to put in a spare case for my 10yo son for Xmas? We have the digital ps5 (and the pre ordered game) but want him to have something cool to open on Xmas day

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Allen Hurns got cut today. Heres why...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Can't spell trash without Madden

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:42 PM PST

    This is what happens to players when they opt out. Kinda weird.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:26 PM PST

    The hurdle that wasn’t

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:10 AM PST

    [Madden 20] This play was called a TD, even the play summary knows that’s BS

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Is there a fix for this??????????? Loaded up my qb league with my friends and I have no menu. I can play my other franchises but this one is glitched out.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:33 PM PST

    If you are interested in joining or if you're new, trying, a Players Only league. Comment your (Xbox) gamertag to receive your invite. Details in the comments

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Madden franchise (ps4)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Looking for a madden league just pm or comment leagues and teams available. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/stephen1148
    [link] [comments]

    Pulling limited time Lynn Swann

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Anyone else get the glitch where it has the wrong college? (FoTF)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:25 AM PST

    This prospect should definitely not be drafted �� (FoTF)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:22 AM PST

    any madden 21 pro level league ?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:22 AM PST

    im not that of a pro so all madden to hard, any easier leagues ?

    submitted by /u/Internal-Board-8437
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I play a SINGLE FUCKING ONLINE GAME?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:26 PM PST

    I redownloaded the game. I updated the game. But I can't get into any fucking online games.

    Superstar KO - Freezes at the matches found screen MUT - Keeps me in the waiting room forever Exhibition - Same as MUT

    Is anyone else dealing with this bs?? It really blows my mind that I spent money on this dogshit game just so I can't play the only reason I actually bought it for. It really is a joke

    If anyone can help me w this I'd appreciate it. I'm on PS4 btw

    submitted by /u/CIOUDDY
    [link] [comments]

    Running through him

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:07 AM PST

    Those pesky blockers

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:05 AM PST

    Guess he couldn’t handle the weight (ragdoll+sinking)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:55 AM PST

    Pretty sure he scored a TD after this too ����‍♂️

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Blitz Promo

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:46 AM PST

    How long does the blitz promo go for? Just wondering because I am on a holiday from the 26th of nov until the 1nd of dec. Will I be back in time for the promo?

    submitted by /u/mitchodabeast
    [link] [comments]

    True technique

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:39 AM PST

    Body size in FoF Madden 21

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:50 PM PST

    So I can customize the body size of a CAC in franchise but not FoF? That makes no sense. I'm going into the league as a running back but I look like I can only max bench 185 and max squat 225. There should be an option once you make it to the league to change the size of your arms, legs, etc. I shouldn't look like I still belong in high school. Better yet, they should just use the exact same model for our custom character from the yard. They already give us the facial customizations and information from it as a default when we first start customizing our character in FoF. Why not import the body customizations over once we enter the league? They act like our character is never going to work out a day in their life.

    submitted by /u/MalulaniT
    [link] [comments]

    If I wanted to purchase a "newer" madden, which one would you recommend

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:28 AM PST

    First off the last madden I purchased was 13 and by "newer" I mean PS4/xbone. So went back to playing 12 on PS3 because I was all into the idea of creating teams and doing a fantasy draft, which is what i did for years on PS2/xbox. And after finding out how to get updated rosters it made it that much better. No other ones have been able to do it since then so I stop buying them. I'm real big into turning a game experience into something I like so I feel like I get my money out of it.

    So 12 is good and all, but since tech has gotten a lot better I wanted to try out a new one and see if the gameplay is any better. I know I won't be able create any teams but I'm looking for a madden that has that football immersion like NFL2k. And at least a decent franchise since I like doing free agent stuff. Who has the best fluid animations so those tackles look real? Which one can you play as well as watch and still be satisfied? Commentary...I heard that still sucks. Which one will let you take a team thru multiple seasons and give you total control over whats happening? And Which on will I still be able to get current rosters for?

    submitted by /u/Ivanoozevonunderbit
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t you know all OL can toe tap?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment