• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Madden NFL I simulated 20 years into the future, and found this legend on the Bucs

    Madden NFL I simulated 20 years into the future, and found this legend on the Bucs


    I simulated 20 years into the future, and found this legend on the Bucs

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Really struggling with this game but not helped by the defensive backs having your route pre-loaded - if this was simulation football why did the cut run the actual route and make the cut before my receiver? You’d think the Texan was the receiver and being followed

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    After Madden Instagram Posted Their Thank Your For 1 Mil Followers, Enough People Unfollowed to Bring Them Back Down To 999k

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Why does madden mobile (with a controller ) have better break down jukes then madden

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:00 PM PST

    It’s sad that both the throwing and catching animations are better and more fluid here than in Madden 21.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:13 PM PST

    That's crazy lol

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Tommy is such a drama queen, laid up in the hospital acting pitiful while QB2 is actually dead.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:46 PM PST

    Reamber the good old days of Maddens were Madden Cards were in the game since Madden 2001? Sucks there gone.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Dad in need of help...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Hey guys, it's been years since I've been into Madden but my son is picking up the baton. He just bought Madden 21 with that cat litter money and I can't seem to be able to download an active roster for him.

    We're on PS4 and he's on a sub account. I've downloaded the roster on my account but I can't access any of these downloaded files from his account as it says he can't sign online...

    Any help is appreciated. Dante Culpeper was king...

    submitted by /u/lukestauntaun
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 20 - Why does my qb refuse to throw the ball?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:21 PM PST

    This is game breaking. So often, I push a receivers button and my qb will either ignore it completely, or even more infuriating, will pump fake but not actually throw. What gives? He has plenty of time to throw. I've had plays where the receiver remains open and I'll push their button four or five times before I just take the sack. I've had plays where I scrambled and there's no one within ten yards of me and I mash the button and he still won't throw it. I get it if there's some lineman on top of him but that's rarely the case. He just refuses to acknowledge my input. I remember having this exact same issue the last time I played Madden like 5 years ago. I haven't played a Madden game since because EA gave up on creating a decent game and just cash in on their slot machines now, but it was added to game pass so I gave it a shot. This game is an absolute embarrassment and is an insult to football fans, it looks and plays no different than the dumpster fire it was half a decade ago.

    submitted by /u/LiquidMotion
    [link] [comments]

    Blake Martinez sucker punches linesman.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Is 21 worth getting for FOF?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:22 PM PST

    I like to play Madden but I'm awful at defense so I usually can't really get into them too much let alone pay full price. The career modes have also seemed shitty in Madden in comparison to 2K or The Show, but I saw they added a new face of the franchise mode. Is it any good? Are there options to play as just one position in general in the game or does it have to be via a storyline?

    submitted by /u/steveshotz
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 20 is the worst sports game and maybe worst video game I have ever played.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:10 AM PST

    From the menu to the gameplay, this game is full of so much scripted bullshit that completely ignores the player input that I don't even understand why I'm allowed to have a controller. Before I even join a game, simming is broken. I lose 80% of games I sim, regardless of my teams stats vs theirs. That wouldn't suck so much if I could make my own save file, but this is the first video game I have ever played in 20 years where I can't manually save. What the fuck? We've advanced all the way to having cloud saves for video games and there just isn't a save button? How do you leave out the most basic concept of any video game when you've been remaking the same one for 30 fucking years? Simming is clearly arbitrary, I could have a 99 ovr team vs a 50 ovr team and if losing made me have to play another game to make the playoffs that 50 ovr team will smoke the fuck out of me, and I have no ability to counter that bullshit by resetting because there are no damn save files. If I play the big moments to sim, the moments I'm offered are always fixing my teams fuck ups because they're incapable of having a successful drive by themselves, on offense or defense. My team always fails or is successful just enough to make it a close game, regardless of stats. They never just beat a bad team and they never just lose to a good team, its always within a field goal. I just played an entire season using this method, and my team never scored one single touchdown on their own. Not one. The only thing that mode is good for is skipping the first half of the game so you can take full control and win the come back, because your team will be losing or tied at halftime 100% of the time. Once you finally start playing the game, you're met with even more ridiculous bullshit. A receiver will be wide open but your qb refuses to throw the ball. A receiver will be wide open and your qb will actually throw it and then they'll drop the pass untouched. Or, a receiver will be wide open but because the game decided they need a pick to make the game "close", a defender who already got beat will magically fly 10 meters in 2 steps to pick off your wide open target. It doesn't matter what play you call or how you run it, the game always cheats you into either failing or being successful depending on how close the score is. If you're winning, the other team gets some random bs that benefits them, if you're losing, you get some random bs that benefits you. That is the absolute worst and most infuriating part of this game. Scripted outcomes. Before any play even starts, the ai will have decided whether the play will be successful or not. If you run it at a wide open hole but the ai decided they were going to get a stop, some 55 ovr player will toss off your 95 ovr blocker like he's a child and stuff your run. You can have a receiver 5 steps ahead of his coverage but if the ai didn't want you to complete that pass that burned cb will magically take 2 meters per step to suddenly catch up and swat the pass. Same thing on defense, if you were meant to stop the pass or run someone on your line will break through and stop it. If you were meant to lose you could blitz 7 players and their 4 man line will handle all of them no problem. Sometimes players on my team will literally just stop and stand still to allow the opposing player to "beat" them so the ai can have a successful play. I don't understand the appeal to play this game when the buttons I press on the controller are completely meaningless. I knew that EA had perverted the sports games into slot machine cash sinks, but I thought if I avoided MUT and played franchise I might have a fun football experience. Instead I was met with EA's disdain for people who want to play a sports game instead of feeding them money, it feels like they've purposely made the experience not worth playing so you'll try the mode that also has no aim at playing football but let's them rake in cash on the addicting nature of collecting cards. I can't say whether I've ever had zero expectations and still been incredibly let down ever before. As the title says, this is the worst video game of any genre I have ever played.

    submitted by /u/LiquidMotion
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else challenge every time they know they’re right, even though they will lose?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:00 AM PST

    Okay, 5th string running back, you’re up.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:06 PM PST

    This was ruled a fumble and touchback and I couldn’t challenge it

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:54 PM PST

    What would be the most realistic settings for dev trait management?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:56 PM PST

    What’s the point of negotiations?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Why even have it during the season? There isn't any negotiating to it. I lowered someone's bonus by .4 and they wouldn't accept the deal because of that. If I can't actually negotiate anything and you're going to be lazy franchise just make it where it is a fixed deal I can offer them.

    submitted by /u/moserftbl88
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 CFM League looking for users. 4/32 teams filled!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Ahhh yes NFL simulation seen this happen numerous times irl!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Madden 21 population is booming!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:41 PM PST

    Madden Franchise Crash Bug is back AGAIN

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:31 PM PST

    Whenever you finish a franchise game through any sort of simming for example like 'slow sim' the game will crash 100% of the time. Stats or progress does not save whatsoever. This was an issue that plagued the game a few patches ago/earlier in the release period. It was fixed but something in the most recent patch broke it again. On ps4 the error code is (CE-34878-0). I wish I could easily see that the dev team has at least recognized this since it is the second time it's happened, but don't know where to look for actual updates, and franchise mode being the most neglected of the modes. It's currently killing franchise leagues for multiple people.

    submitted by /u/HARDCOREKENNY
    [link] [comments]

    "DdA DoEsn'T ExISt iN MaDden, yOu'rE JusT bAd"

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:59 AM PST

    https://patents.google.com/patent/US20170259177A1/en

    It's mind blowing how despite all the evidence and lawsuits, people still throw hundreds of dollars at Madden. I personally have more fun just blowtorching my money.

    submitted by /u/BigDickBull69
    [link] [comments]

    Since EA are useless could someone in the community potentially help?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:37 PM PST

    5 hours into my madden trial and i suddenly cant connect to the EA servers. Have not been able to for 3 days. Wasted 2 hours of my trial time because of it. If i click on any game mode the whole thing basically freezes.

    Everything and i mean everything EA support have suggested AND told me would work has not worked.

    What do i do? Was thinking about buying the game but i literally cannot play it? I see some other people online have the same issue

    submitted by /u/CSygi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment