• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Madden NFL I almost feel bad for what i did to my friend. Almost.

    Madden NFL I almost feel bad for what i did to my friend. Almost.


    I almost feel bad for what i did to my friend. Almost.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:22 AM PST

    EA wants you to pay for this twice now

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:22 AM PST

    Why the hell do they make created players retire after 15 years but they let regular players play for longer? I started my career at 20 years old and they made me retire at 35 and Patrick Mahomes on my franchise is 38 and still playing. Didn't Jerry Rice play 20 years?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Sometime the madden community is dumb, like you don't need to be a Head coach to understand that you need to just waist clock. You play like that you're going to regret it. Here's my closest win.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    How did this team went 6-10, this makes no sense to me.. (simulating games)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:51 PM PST

    I get a first down for gold and the game just says no. Love the mass of bugs.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Drafted my dream receiver in a throwaway league

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:37 PM PST

    This game is sh1t

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:04 PM PST

    Lets face it, NFL 2k 5 is better

    submitted by /u/Pablo_BW
    [link] [comments]

    Whoever is in charge of changing player ratings needs to get canned.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:16 PM PST

    Tom Brady's stats from the conference championship: 20 of 36 for 280 yards, 3 td, 3 int

    Aaron Rodgers's stats from the conference championship: 33 of 48 for 346 yards, 3 td, 1 int

    Brady goes up one overall, Rodgers goes down one overall... sure EA, way to prove your incompetence once again

    submitted by /u/IAmBranden
    [link] [comments]

    I believe 91 zone threshold should come back

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:43 PM PST

    I want to make something clear, zone coverage is very underwhelming in this game, and I think most would agree. I never really thought that bad of zone coverage in madden until I took a break really studied how real zone concepts are supposed to work in IRL football. I studied the Tampa 2 defense that ran through the NFL years ago, I studied "the new Tampa 2" In Nick Saban and Pete Carroll's Match cover 3 defensive scheme that they both have made successful at the college and pro level, I also took a look at Cover 4 Quarters and Palms coverages. When I came back to madden this year I was surprised at how some of the basics of just the zone assignments weren't accurate. I realize this is a video game and they can't code it 1:1 to real life, but some of this stuff has literally been wrong for YEARS. 1 play touchdowns shouldn't exist, along with low ball slants right in front of linebackers, along with a madden 21 classic, the crossing route that literally runs past everyone unnoticed. The thing is, with 91 zone this stuff didn't appear to be successful. Safteys would flock to the ball like madmen, and corners on a deep assignment would literally be facing another direction, turn around, and fly down to intercept a crosser going underneath them. In all honesty I think this should come back, but the field NEEDS to be spaced better. The problem in madden 18 with 91 zone was that something would look wide open and next thing you know the ball was intercepted, Or maybe your receiver caught the pass but dropped it due to all the traffic. If we had a wider field, not only would 91 zone not be a huge problem, but it opens up the offense and allows for concepts that don't work at all currently to actually work like they should. For example: shallow cross, bench, scissors, sail, and double posts. That would create a balance on offense and defense that we all desperately want.

    submitted by /u/celeL
    [link] [comments]

    So apparently this is Stephon Gilmore...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:11 PM PST

    First time ever seeing this in sim. 32TDs to 0 INTs

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:32 AM PST

    International Grounding

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:59 PM PST

    Can the Cpu not get called for it they stand in the pocket and when there's pressure just throw it outta bounds but when I do it gets called. This game makes no sense🤦🏾‍♂️

    submitted by /u/Bigchoppadance
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest 40 time you’ve seen?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:46 PM PST

    Decided not to get Madden 21 yet, then Madden 20 does this garbage

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:48 AM PST

    Tight end drags on Madden be like

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:59 AM PST

    Cool.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:23 PM PST

    Madden Superstar

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:37 AM PST

    So I'm kinda confused since I'm semi new to MUT. I have a 96 Russel Wilson with Gambler, Romaing deadeye, and QuickDraw, if I make him an active superstar (when I click Y on the player) does that take away his X factor but keep his abilities the whole game? Or do I get the X factor and abilities the whole game. My knowledge on the difference is regular X factor has to be earned as well as the abilities, vs the superstar activates the abilities but not the X factor.

    submitted by /u/Numbtastic
    [link] [comments]

    Best way for defensive players to meet their breakout dev goals?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:31 AM PST

    Hey there!

    On my third season of Franchise and noticed that meeting breakout dev upgrade goals for defense positions can be pretty hard.

    Playing as the Chargers, missed Nasir Adderley's in my second season. I think it was either hold opp off to <200 pass yds (which on All-Madden w/ default sliders just ain't gonna happen) or get 2+ INTs/FFs/TFLs. Now in my third season I got one for Kenneth Murray, which is get 3+ SCKs/TFLs/FFs/INTs.

    Gonna flat-out admit that I've been quitting out of the game whenever the goal isn't met (even when I had the game won) cuz I'm pretty sure if you miss it it's gone for good unless the player gets DPOY or is a major stat leader.

    Is there a better way to get a player you want more involved in plays? I've tried switching between usering the player the whole time to letting them be AI with mixed results. I noticed blitzing from the second level (LB/CB area) can make the OLs miss picking up your blitz, but that's not very consistent.

    Thanks in advance for looking at this

    submitted by /u/KagedStorm619
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else hope that EA sports will embarrassing themselves with the Madden21 Pro Bowl this year?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:56 AM PST

    Stephon Gilmore Retirement Age

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:16 PM PST

    Just wondering if anyone has anything consistent on what age he retires.

    submitted by /u/thegodfazha
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone experience this before?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    I'm doing a current Player career, and I have instant starter off. I'm playing as Nick Chubb so I'm the highest back on the Browns.

    Whenever Kareem Hunt comes in the game, after the first play, the Super sim keeps going but subs Chubb (me) back in but I don't get to play, the sim just sims the drive.

    Is there anyway to fix this? I like having "Full On-Field Control" off so if this is happening because of this then ok.

    submitted by /u/TexasPoke2021
    [link] [comments]

    Very active non sweaty xbox one league

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:06 AM PST

    We use in real life rosters and are entering 3rd season with the draft coming up and good teams still available

    submitted by /u/sparks38671
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh discord just started about 10 teams left message me if you want join seem very active and fun.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment