• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Madden NFL Accidentally executed a hook and ladder

    Madden NFL Accidentally executed a hook and ladder


    Accidentally executed a hook and ladder

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:59 AM PST

    If you only watch one Madden clip in your entire life, make it this one.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:01 PM PST

    Could Use A RT... Not That Badly Though

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:59 AM PST

    Bru

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Easiest TD Ever

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:29 PM PST

    Got banned for saying #nfldropea

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:43 PM PST

    No caption needed. EA gotta fix franchise.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Based off the chat, looks like people aren’t fans of EA

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:47 PM PST

    Anyone else notice Cowboys stadium keeps the college football playoff logo on their field goal posts during their reg. NFL season? Guessing this is carryover from the career storyline mode?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:44 PM PST

    Is Madden rigged?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:39 PM PST

    I've noticed lately in Franchise that whenever I'm up by 17 everything that can go wrong does go wrong (i.e ball bounces back and forth until it the opposing defense catches it, HB starts fumbling on all carries, defense blows assignments and leaves people wide open, and I don't do any coaching adjustments at all)

    Am I just extremely unlucky or does Madden do something to keep games close?

    Edit: I should elaborate on this more but im tired

    submitted by /u/Magictank2000
    [link] [comments]

    Madden wtf is this?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:41 PM PST

    Madden is not my friend bruhh

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    I made a graph of the user Metacritic score of Madden over time. Keep in mind a lot of these reviews were made when those games were released, so they may not be accurate to today's standards of an actual functioning game. Nevertheless, you can see the sharp decline in the mid-2010s.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Run Forrest, Run

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:01 PM PST

    One of the better jukes I’ve had in this game!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Will we ever get a good NFL game?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:27 AM PST

    The last... 4 or so madden games have been the same, and trash. The latest one is easily the worst of the last 4-5. Random scripted overthrows, random retard drops, DBs and LBs teleporting to intercept... all I want is a good game. That's it. Fuck you EA and fuck you NFL for choosing EA to make the games.

    submitted by /u/Schector
    [link] [comments]

    [XBOX][24/32] Fantasy drafted league in Week 11 of 2nd season looking to fill up

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:19 PM PST

    All-Pro Sim league, 48 hour advance with experienced commissioners. After having a few people leave and having to kick some inactive players, we are looking to fill back up.

    Available Teams: Packers (0-9), Vikings (2-7), Lions (2-7), Football Team (2-7), Bengals (2-7), Texans (4-5), Raiders (7-2), and Broncos (1-8).

    You can check out their rosters on our Gamerhuddle: https://gamerhuddle.com/league/fantasy-iii/teams

    Join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/SW4Mt9wzJb

    submitted by /u/ii_zAtoMic
    [link] [comments]

    You feeling alright coach?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    I guess that’s one way to force a fumble.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:13 AM PST

    OT Glitch? I scored a last second fg before time expired and now have to watch drew brees stand here for hours

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:59 AM PST

    Should have been DPI, was actually game winning TD

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:13 PM PST

    Anyone know how to assign a db to a TE

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:26 AM PST

    My linebackers get toasted in man coverage and I was wondering if I could put like a ss or a big db in general

    submitted by /u/PatriciaTheRS
    [link] [comments]

    18 vs 21: Which should I buy?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:14 AM PST

    Hi so I wanted to buy one of these two madden games and I've played a sort of demo of both. I played 18 on my xbox one with game pass and I played 21's ps4 version on my ps5 with the free demo they offered this weekend. Right now I feel that so prefer 18 graphically and is the one I feel more inclined to buy. However if I bought 21 I was going to buy the ps5 version and I know that obliviously it's two different version. However my experience with 21 didn't impress me. So i wanted to ask to anyone who owns the 21 ps5 version, does it look good? Also does 18 on ps4 look good? I personally planned to buy18 on ps4. I really don't know which one I want to buy.

    submitted by /u/The-Funny-Poop-Man
    [link] [comments]

    X factory layout for my defense.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:12 AM PST

    I'm trying to do a god squad in franchise. My defense is filled with X factors but I don't know what should go where. I had a pretty good idea to use selfless on all three active X factors so it's 3x as like to get it during defense sim. But will this get everyone on my defense in the zone? And if so which plays do I pick for selfless I was thinking jalen ramsey(cb) Myles jack (rolb) and mathieu or fitzpatrick(fs/ss).

    submitted by /u/DaBabyY0DA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment