• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    Madden NFL Every time I throw in franchise this happens. Also my rb is gone. What do I do to play the game again?

    Madden NFL Every time I throw in franchise this happens. Also my rb is gone. What do I do to play the game again?


    Every time I throw in franchise this happens. Also my rb is gone. What do I do to play the game again?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Guys... I won a challenge.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    I guess the Panthers hired Gregg Williams as their defensive coordinator...ouch.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Just when you think you did something good

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    DK Metcalf giving off Miracle in Minnesota vibes....yes I know the throw was idiotic ��

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Suggestion for the future of fair play in Madden. - Griefing measures

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Hi, Im ranked too 150 online, but the more i play the more i realize highly ranked players just stall scheme and the majority of their online wins are probably because their opponents quit from being bored to death. I just got done playing a top 350 rank who ran clock down to 1 second every single play and ran the ball up the gut until he realized he needed to score and graciously gave me an interception the first time he tried throwing. Idk whats wrong with these players but its fun to beat them and make them realize all their doing is wasting their time, games should be under 30 minutes, not 2 hours.

    Anyways, to prevent this, i know madden has code in the game to detect griefing only when a player jumps offside 3 times in a row ( which everyone does when their losing with the game clock winding down instead of just taking their L properly for some reason). Devs should add griefing measures to detect time of possession a player has on average and suspend them from playing online for 2 weeks . Basically, if a game is Continued infractions will warrant a perma online ban. The game time is 20 minutes total ( if 4 quarters are played), if a player has the ball for 18 minutes, that should be a detection flag Which will each warrant a warning from ea.

    Of course, not all games finish all 4 quarters, or they go to overtime, so the detection measure should be percentage, in which if a player has possession of the ball 85% of the time theyre playing and has played 100+ online matches, they get suspended. No matter how good someone is, they arent going to possess the ball this much in so many games unless something cheesy is going on. I have played over 1000 games and my possession is maybe 52-55%. The code will count possession percentage once a player hits 100 games played, but will give warnings before 100 games after each game a player has 85%+ possession of the ball.

    I think its fair. If they continue to do it after suspension, it will be a perma ban from online play with their rank wiped from leaderboards. The ban would happen if 50+ occurences of 85%+ happen after their initial suspension, but it will also take into account games that were one sided so no unfair suspensions or bans happen. Sometimes, u rly do have possession of the ball without meaning to cheese, in which a counter measure will be active to protect true players by checking out their average score per game, if its high, they arent cheesing, if its really low and theirs a pattern, they are most likely stalling out.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/asterix796
    [link] [comments]

    R/NFLStreet Grand Finals - Season #1

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    new video Madden 21 Face of the Franchise - Year 6 Rivalry w/Titans Part 3

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    I accidentally simmed through the draft in my Head Coach career, I’d say he didn’t do too bad... I just got my QB developed to 90 ovr, so I don’t know what I’m gonna do with Zaire, but that combo of both hockenson and Guerrero will be LETHAL. 5th and 7th round STEALS.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    *cough cough* SoftDrinkTV *cough cough*

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    The third and final part of what if Drew Brees signed with the Dolphins. Lemme know what you guys think.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    In franchise players retire all the time, but can the owner die?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    I'm in the 13th year of my franchise, all my original HOF have retired, and I was wondering if the owner can die? I was looking at total legacy points, and my Owner is way behind my HOF coach, QB, RB, and WR, but if he never dies, he'll eventually over take them. Has anyone ever seen that?

    submitted by /u/alebaler
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 Franchise Progress Deleted?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I was in year 2026 of an offline Miami Dolphins franchise. Haven't played in about 3 months - logged on today and pretty much all progress is gone leaving me back in week 3 of 2020 in both the manual and autosaved versions of my franchise. However, the screenshots behind Coach Flores on virtual TV on the main franchise screen are clearly from later years in the franchise (as many of them feature my newly acquired players), so I know somewhere nestled in this game is my progress. Any ideas?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rutgers88
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody have a mut 20 49ers theme I could pick a couple cards from? Auctions are deaaaaad lol

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    I'm already 98 98 98, just need a few key upgrade cards and maybe some old power up cards that aren't available anymore!

    submitted by /u/ArborJars
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment