• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Madden NFL Who is Noah Veil?

    Madden NFL Who is Noah Veil?


    Who is Noah Veil?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Every time I throw the ball, the announcers say I tried to throw it to Noah Veil. I've checked my roster multiple times, but I don't have a player named that.

    submitted by /u/HalfMarathonAug2020
    [link] [comments]

    Just to explain how biased franchise mode is towards qbs

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Franchise Mode

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Does anyone find franchise mode to be extremely unfun after year 1? The amount of players that are dropped is insane. It makes it to easy to play year 2. Why draft a running back when you could get a better one afterward? Why get a receiver in free agency when you can get a better one for cheaper? Trading is also super difficult. I can't trade Willie Snead or Mark Ingram for anything. For the few players you can trade you don't get compensated very well (unless the player you're trading for is over 30) It seems that the game values age over overall way to much. It used to be understandable but now it's extreme. DT's are also valued way to much. I can trade a 75 over corner for Quinton Nelson but can't get a 75 overall DT for the same. Maybe it's just me or maybe EA has made franchise mode worse after the promised to fix it.

    submitted by /u/Berrybomb28
    [link] [comments]

    I've seen some crazy things but this one is just obscene

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    To anyone who thinks running on arcade mode isn’t op

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Join the Gridiron Dynasty Discord Server!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Do not do any business this with account. None. They are from maddencoinstore.com

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    Owner mode declining stadium attendance despite winning record??

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    I'm in Week 16 of Year 1 of my Rams owner mode franchise with 12-2 record and attendance is starting to fall off a cliff for some reason.

    I haven't adjusted any prices, but the last two home games have both seen declining attendance. I'm not sure how to remedy this.

    All previous home games have sold out, but the Thursday night week 14 game against the Patriots didn't sell out, and then the week 15 game against the Jets did even worse. Both games were victories. Concessions and merch sales went way down as well.

    Fan happiness is "good", and team popularity is 1st overall. The only hitch is apparently my concession prices, but those are still at default and I don't see how "decent value" snacks would be scaring people away from a 12-2 team.

    submitted by /u/adverse_fitrep
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful reflection

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    FoF Was So Hilariously Easy

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Is there an actual way to get better at this game or do I have to cheese to win?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    I like football I really do but this game drives me crazy especially Head to Head. I know some people play franchise mode online instead. I'm not sure what I'm doing because when I play Head to Head 99% of people just pick the same play whether it's offense or defense. I wish I knew how to get better and stuff so is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/BlizzardKomix
    [link] [comments]

    We all know that in real life these 2 wouldn’t have these stat lines

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    Super CupCake Rosters?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    So I know people have created 99 overall teams or 0 overall teams using the creator tool. Has anybody created a CupCake roster for all of the teams? I mean like making them a 10 overall. I juststreamed a cupcake game between the bears and lions. A 12 overall vs a 13 overall. Was probably one of the most interesting sim matches I have watched in a while.

    submitted by /u/LiberatorGarmore
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 Face of the Franchise - Senior Year College Championship

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Madden 21 Face of the Franchise - Senior Year vs Miami

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    Madden 21 Face of the Franchise - Staying for Senior Year

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Madden 21 Face of the Franchise - College Championship

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Madden 21 Face of the Franchise - College Semi Final

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    Madden 21 Face of the Franchise - Kickoff Classic

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Madden 21 Face of the Franchise - National Signing Day

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Madden 21 Face of the Franchise - Midwest Prep Showcase

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Madden 21 Face of the Franchise - High School State Championship

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Madden 21 Face of the Franchise - High School First Game

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Madden 21 Face of the Franchise High School - First Practice

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment