• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Madden NFL Drafted players thread: November 18, 2019

    Madden NFL Drafted players thread: November 18, 2019


    Drafted players thread: November 18, 2019

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Post pictures showing your drafted players here. This is your chance to show off great draft picks, late round finds, guys with funny names, or anything else draft-related that's interesting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This is the most disrespectful animation I’ve ever seen lmao

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:11 AM PST

    If Le’Veon did this in real life my fantasy team and the Jets would be undefeated

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:46 PM PST

    Excuse me sir? Sir? Hey sir? Sir have you accepted Jesus as your lord and...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:30 PM PST

    Most fun I've had in Madden 20 has unquestionably been running the triple option with McCaffrey and Jalen Hurts

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:55 PM PST

    Weird glitch on Madden 17 were the rosters became all jumbled. I was the Patriots and I had an offensive tackle as my quarterback, and even a few Browns players on my team. This is the Browns player celebrating with the Patriots players after the Pats won the Super Bowl.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:05 PM PST

    Madden Mythbusters Request: Punt Return Safety?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:47 PM PST

    I only have Madden at my dad's house and discovered you can punt on a 2 point conversion but I didn't have time to mess with it. I am wondering what happens if you get penalized enough where you have enough room to punt for your 2pt conversion, have the defense have room to catch it, and then have them return it. Would Madden rule that 2 points? Or maybe even bug out because nobody has been crazy enough to try it and call it a TD? Please, someone myth bust this.

    submitted by /u/TJay725
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 19 playoffs high elite packss question

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:21 AM PST

    All pro too easy but all madden too hard?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PST

    What should I do if I play on all madden it's too hard for me but all pro is very easy

    submitted by /u/pirates550
    [link] [comments]

    More than 3 x factors

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:38 AM PST

    I just played someone with 6 x factors on their defense is this a glitch?

    submitted by /u/Salz14
    [link] [comments]

    Ya’ll know it’s true!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:27 AM PST

    [PS4][25/32]Sim League Building upon Core Group of Players.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:27 PM PST

    Huddle Buddy Organization is Sim league that is focused on community and fun. Young league recovering EA servers and filling in teams to replace league hoppers. All teams are in a good state thanks to our trade rules. Our goal is to of course have a full league like any other franchise league. We advance every 72 hours and use custom sliders focused on recreating a simulated yet competitive game play. Incentive systems via discord. What we are looking for are people that are looking to have an enjoyable yet laid back enviroment for a league focused on a long term lifespan. We are not a league focused on stats and overly competitive gameplay. We advance every 72 hours. If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask me. If interested just private message me after reading the rules and I will send a discord invite.

    Rulebook: https://www.dropbox.com/s/woil1ckxtdjzwpu/HBO%20Rulebook%20v1.2%20Madden%2020.pdf?dl=0

    **Open Teams:**

    Jets (left after a loss)

    Bills (Did not incentive program options)

    Bengals (inactive)

    Falcons (work)

    Lions (switched teams)

    Broncos (family and work)

    Packers (family and work)

    submitted by /u/PolishMartyr
    [link] [comments]

    [28/32][PS4] Throwback League Seeking Active and Fun Users!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:37 PM PST

    We are a madden league using rosters from 2005. We are currently in week 4 of the 2006 season (year 2) and we are looking for active users to take over one of our throwback teams.

    We advance Monday - Wednesday - and Friday nights.

    We are using real draft classes from here on out!

    Available teams are Patriots, Chiefs, Eagles, Titans,

    We kick inactive players regularly.

    Want to see the rosters? You can do so here!

    https://gamerhuddle.com/league/flashback-league/teams

    Interested? Join our discord here to read the rules to view rosters!

    https://discord.gg/zqKf6Et

    submitted by /u/Dj5454
    [link] [comments]

    NCAA FOOTBALL 20 | College Football | Florida A&M vs Bethune Cookman 2019 | Florida Classic

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    Help me pick a team to roll with in Franchise

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:04 PM PST

    I'm a stickler in that I will only pick a team that actually has a new coach or at least a new GM. Sometimes I sim year 1 so I can do a full offseason.

    Can't decide who to play as. Cardinals are probably the best pick but I don't like being in division against the 49ers. Bucs and Jets are possibilities. After aiming year 1 could go with Falcons but they have no cap flexibility at all. Lions also an option.

    submitted by /u/Draconian_Sanctions
    [link] [comments]

    This has got be the greatest punt return I’ve ever had.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:01 PM PST

    This some bull...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:52 PM PST

    I drafted this 6'6 WR solely because he's tall and he's got hops to boot...and this MFer doesn't catch a SOUL unless he's Jada Fire wide open. He just got mossed repeatedly by 5'8 Brian Poole one on one. Any suggestions to get this bum over the hump? He's 81 overall with 90 speed.

    submitted by /u/Me_AM_Superman39
    [link] [comments]

    What's with the playbooks in franchise mode?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:48 PM PST

    Why does EA refuse to let you put custom playbooks in under schemes? It's annoying as hell when I can't make formation subs from the franchise home because of that even though I use them every game.

    They used to have it so you could do that (and make your own playbooks without leaving Dynasty) on the old NCAA Football games (bring it back btw) so why is that NOT a thing 6 years later?

    submitted by /u/griffhays16
    [link] [comments]

    Rookie OL not getting abilities

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:42 PM PST

    I have a SS LT i drafted in CFM and he is an 80 now and should have 2 abilities but they are both locked still. Does anyone know why they are still locked?

    submitted by /u/DBuckets13
    [link] [comments]

    Can EA just make a fucking game engine?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:49 PM PST

    Like really? What is this engine? It's just animations. I'm 100 percent sure everyone would like it to just go back to how it was before.

    submitted by /u/jabarisagod
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any advantage to having Run and Gun as my xfactor?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:01 PM PST

    It just sounds like a crappier Gambler where you can still be picked off in the pocket. Is there something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/X_Terroriser
    [link] [comments]

    Bullet Pass - Inaccurate

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:51 PM PST

    Can someone PLEASE explain to me what this is and why it happens and how I can prevent it?

    I have played in countless games where I have 5+ throws where all it says is "Bullet Pass - Inaccurate". I have no idea why it being a bullet pass makes it inaccurate, and there's no reason it should be. It's always when I'm standing in the pocket and throwing to a wide open receiver. It's become extremely frustrating and I'm just curious as to whether others are experiencing this a lot and if there's anything I can do about it.

    Thanks gamerz

    submitted by /u/TJClark0324
    [link] [comments]

    CF Fantasy Draft

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:41 PM PST

    So, I'm a huge fan of any drafting I can do in any sports game. I've recently gotten madden 20. Haven't really cared for recent Maddens just felt like they're all the same and my favorite mode can be boring at times. I was wondering if there was a specific strategy you guys have when doing the fantasy draft? Do qbs go early? Rbs? Stuff like that. Any info would be helpful please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/zextruss
    [link] [comments]

    good shit chiefs

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment