• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Madden NFL The EA motto

    Madden NFL The EA motto


    The EA motto

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    The third time in 12 hours that this isn’t a fumble. Smh

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:45 AM PST

    Zones are still SHIT! Why does this happen 3/4 times a game! Stares at the ball from the moment it leaves the QB’s hand and lets it fly over his head!!!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:29 AM PST

    This doesn’t seem right ?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:31 PM PST

    What the fuck?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:31 PM PST

    This is the one feature that would add so much variety to the game, yet EA is so lazy so the chance of this getting added is 0 too none.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:51 PM PST

    r/madden has become franchise mode for Madden 20

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:42 PM PST

    Josh Rosen is looking a bit weird today

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:08 PM PST

    My memories have been blessed by remembering this game. Went to go buy it, nowhere to be found.. ��

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:08 PM PST

    How do you export league stats and what does it do?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:23 PM PST

    I'd like to see my league stats but I don't know how to do it. What is the benefit of doing this? Would I be able to see my stats on my phone?

    submitted by /u/The-majestic-walrus
    [link] [comments]

    For those of you looking for immersion deep into your cfm...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:41 PM PST

    Why am I getting no offers for my offline franchise player?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:09 PM PST

    I'm a 99 overall WR (don't ask, I like being OP), and after losing in the AFC championship with the jaguars I'm a free agent. I wanted to sign with either the eagles or Vikings in free agency, but now it's stage 4 and I've gotten 0 offers and I have no way to join a team (the "goals" section that would normally say "join a team" is locked). Anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? I really don't wanna lose my player that I've played a whole season with.

    submitted by /u/theCL804
    [link] [comments]

    [XBOX ONE] [27/32] Prize League Starting Tonight (All-Madden, Sim, $30 buy in)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:06 AM PST

    BRAND NEW MADDEN LEAGUE

    $30 one-time buy in, league will run for 4+ seasons; chances for everyone to win money.

    5 teams open: Steelers, Titans, Bills, Bucs, Fins.

    Preseason Week 1 free agent draft underway. Starting tonight.

    All-Madden, sim. GroupMe/Gort/DaddyLeagues

    Get 2 stars and 1 superstar when you join.

    72 hour advance schedule.

    Payouts for all playoff teams, MVP & COTY.

    DM to join

    submitted by /u/BFnR4BB1T
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly reminder to always be a good sport, Win or Lose

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:07 PM PST

    NCAA FOOTBALL 20 | College Football | Georgia vs Auburn 2019 | Madden 20

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:38 PM PST

    Sim defense couldn't even stop a mild nosebleed

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:04 AM PST

    Anyone else have this issue or a fix? I have a pretty strong defense but I suck at playing defense so I just sim it. Every team no matter how good absolutely wrecks my defense to the point where I have to constantly score on offense to keep up. It's ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/Zesty_Taco
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 20

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:07 PM PST

    Sup guys, if u want to join my new Madden league (xbox) lmk, I'll DM u the link to the discord

    submitted by /u/bigboibebent
    [link] [comments]

    Played Madden today for the first time in years and I just wanted to stop by and say fuck madden. This game hasn’t changed in half a decade.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:03 PM PST

    Fake onside kick cheat?? Dude fakes people out for free what?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:16 PM PST

    How do you turn this circle in the bottom off in Madden 20? Whenever I pick a play and this always shows up after and this is also not letting me snap the ball or switch to my different players. So if someone could comment down below how to turn this off on PS4, that’d be great! Thanks!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:50 PM PST

    So I sack the QB, it says User Sack, and the play registers as a sack. But clearly the ball is out but no fumble? Rivers even attempted to get the ball back.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:37 PM PST

    Has anybody demanded release as a coach? How does it work? And is it glitchy?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:14 PM PST

    New league PS4

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:54 PM PST

    Starting a brand new league with real rosters, no fantasy draft. Must have discord. Teams will be randomly assigned once I get all users in the discord to keep it fair. Trades are allowed. We will be using auto generated rookies. All madden competitive 48 hour advance. There are rules but nothing crazy. At the moment we've only got 6 spots open but that could jump up if some of the people from the last league don't message me back saying they want in. New to reddit so just message me on PlayStation (Juustiicee_)

    submitted by /u/juustiicee
    [link] [comments]

    New X Factor player wont get ability in Franchise

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:39 PM PST

    I got Nick Chubb to get the wrecking ball ability, along with the X factor development trait, but he doesnt have the ability in game. Any idea why?

    submitted by /u/Juneisandand
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment