• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Madden NFL So I made Adrian Peterson a 99 X-factor using one of his old MUT cards. This was his ability lol

    Madden NFL So I made Adrian Peterson a 99 X-factor using one of his old MUT cards. This was his ability lol


    So I made Adrian Peterson a 99 X-factor using one of his old MUT cards. This was his ability lol

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:55 PM PST

    I’ve seen some crazy glitches in Madden 20, but having my receivers run routes in the wrong direction tops the list

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:18 PM PST

    *anxiety increases*

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:53 PM PST

    I legit traded for every top 25 projected pick for 2020 and 2021 with the Browns. (The game only allows you 25 picks per year for some reason)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:20 AM PST

    Jonah Williams is the best receiver of all time. 99 STIFF ARM. This happened on All-Pro in a Bengals Rebuild.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:12 AM PST

    We all know that jakeem grant is a bootleg tyreek hill

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:42 PM PST

    My greatest Madden moment! Also some commentary I’ve never heard which is a nice touch to an insane ending.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:15 PM PST

    Ah yes, the 0 ovr, Patrick Chun

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:17 PM PST

    I couldn’t believe I scored ��

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:05 PM PST

    Madden 20 needs

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:58 PM PST

    I think it would be pretty dope to include individual players statistics on their wins/loses like you get as a head coach. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/mboldt2525
    [link] [comments]

    Aaron Donald is the chosen one

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:29 PM PST

    My RT is good enough to be my TE wtf am I supposed to do

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:59 AM PST

    4 players searching for a game on madden 20 for pc right now

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:43 AM PST

    wondering if madden 19 for pc is any better or if it will be 10 min wait time if i want to play game after midnight no matter which title

    submitted by /u/failsonfortnite12
    [link] [comments]

    This glitch drives me nuts.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:57 AM PST

    Franchise Lamar Jackson automatically retired after only four years

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:32 AM PST

    I was in my fourth season controlling his character and during the offseason he automatically retired for no reason. There aren't any savepoints in normal franchise so I can't load it to before he decided to retire for no particular reason at all.

    I'm the one controlling the character, I should decide whether or not I want to retire or not. What kind of shit is this?

    submitted by /u/ak102615
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise Equipment

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:01 AM PST

    I keep changing my franchise player to wear sleeves,gloves, and other equipment, I save and go back then it never saves, I tried relaunching madden and nothing will work, is there anyway to fix this?

    submitted by /u/AzureVex
    [link] [comments]

    Just playing an intense online H2H match until this unbelievable trash happens

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:14 PM PST

    Is there a definitive draft guide for face of the franchise?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:55 PM PST

    I'm looking for a breakdown of who can you by drafted by and what you are required to do in order to get drafted by said teams.

    I'm looking specifically for the Giants but knowing the other teams would also be helpful

    submitted by /u/jabroni-one
    [link] [comments]

    [Read] Franchise mode success

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:21 PM PST

    Hey all, I'm curious about everyone's most successful/favorite franchise mode they've had. Whether it be a rebuild or controlling a contender, how did you do and what steps did you take to make your team a SB winner/contender? I am currently in a Bengals rebuild franchise and I've completed 4 seasons, 1-15, 6-10, 10-6, 11-5. I won a wild card game in my 10-6 season, and won a WC and DIV in my 11-5 season. I've got a bunch of young studs on offense and defense and some prime stars i've signed, and i'm curious the players you guys have drafted that have turned out well, unlikely stars, or stars you were able to sign. Respond and leave pictures if possible!

    submitted by /u/sauseitup
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise mode trades

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:03 PM PST

    I'm 3 seasons deep and I have yet to receive a trade offer for any of my players, is this normal? I don't play franchise often.

    submitted by /u/Hodko1
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought Madden 20 today. What the hell is with the dropped passes?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:54 PM PST

    I just bought it today, so I'm just doing All-Pro matches against CPUs.

    Yet everytime I throw the ball, if my receiver is touched, he drops it. Doesn't matter if it was a tap or if it's a 50/50. If my receiver will catch the ball, then immediately drop it.

    I have played 3 games.

    And have yet to complete a pass for more than 15 yards, and only have a few more than 10, all because my receivers drop the ball like it's a hot potato. I've had someone do a Curl route, through the ball, he caught it, was immediately tackled from behind, and he drops it. I've had players do corners, post, streaks, whatever, if they are touched or hit or whatever they drop it.

    Theres gotta be something wrong right? No way these players aren't catching some of these.

    submitted by /u/monstermayhem436
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise question ps4

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:45 PM PST

    I want to make a brand new league (new teams, new rosters, and a fantasy draft) is there any full custom rosters out there with like random players?

    submitted by /u/cuzzlightyear927
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to stop this fucking Eric Dickerson?!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:44 PM PST

    I can't win games anymore and have lost in the first round of 4 playoffs so far ever since ED was released. I don't have the kind of money to buy him and would say my linebackers and defensive line are pretty good but all anyone does now is run it with this glitch of a card and score touchdowns or guaranteed first downs. I can't win against him and have tried all the blitzes and everything you can think of, I just want to be able to compete fairly again.

    submitted by /u/PondoBrown
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn’t have asked for a better time to see this animation happen

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment