• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Madden NFL I think it's safe to say we struggled without him

    Madden NFL I think it's safe to say we struggled without him


    I think it's safe to say we struggled without him

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:27 PM PST

    I had no idea my FG holder had 84 speed.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:44 PM PST

    Madden IRL

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:41 PM PST

    I love how stupid this game is ��������

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Drafting Gem

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:32 PM PST

    Shaquem Griffin celebrates a safety

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:38 PM PST

    Who would y’all rather see stiff armed Matt Ryan or Tom Brady! Check it out cause ol Tom got the work!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:11 PM PST

    PSA: You can’t just sit in cover 3 and bitch when the offense runs the same play all game.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:55 AM PST

    Odds are they've found a play that beats cover 3. If you don't adjust there's no reason for the offense to change their playcall.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/forgetful_storytellr
    [link] [comments]

    �������� What just happened?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:33 PM PST

    Maybe we should give Madden credit. This IS pretty realistic lmao

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:56 PM PST

    One-handed top-tap from a CB

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:47 PM PST

    Beginner Franchise Tips

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:32 AM PST

    Hi there,

    I might be a little late to the party but I wanna start getting into Madden Franchise Mode a bit.

    I've played a bunch of other franchise modes in the past from NHL to MLB but I feel like madden will be a pretty big challenge.

    I just want some super basic franchise tips that will help me get used to the mode such as drafting, developing players, etc. Advanced tips are also appreciated.

    Thank you in advance MDC

    submitted by /u/MapleDrinkinCanadian
    [link] [comments]

    Umm...my brother showed me this and I don't know what to think.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:29 PM PST

    Any guesses who the next Superstar KO players/legends will be?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:11 AM PST

    I feel like it's a lock that Peyton Manning will be in the next one, and also feel like Watson and Lamar Jackson will have to be the next to get Superstar X-Factors.

    If I'm making a guess, I'd say Barry Sanders, Jason Taylor and Derrick Thomas will be the next legend adds. But I'd personally love to see them add Megatron to Superstar X-Factor. Who would you want to see in the next update?

    submitted by /u/ShookOnesPartIII
    [link] [comments]

    OK Madden... take Ramsey but dont give me my picks..

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    The NFL Sim League, a True Simulation / Coach Mode League! [Xbox One] [25/32]

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Are you looking for a TRUE simulation league? Come join the NFL Sim League!

    In this franchise we all play as an coach while in "Coach Mode" - We just call the plays and let the CPU execute! To avoid any advantages or biases in the game for any user, this "Coach Mode" is used to balance out the game play aspects, and users are forced to be innovative and thoughtful with their play calling. You can simply fair sim your games as well if that is your preference. We play 12 minute quarters.

    Of course the team building aspect is a big deal as well. In this league, you can choose three focus players, or team captains to receive a development boost from Normal > Star or Star > Superstar (PLEASE NOTE - Superstar > X Factor is not available by this method).

    We are currently in the 2020 playoffs, advancing at 10pm EST on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Join today and take control of one of the available teams and see if you can out-coach your opponents!

    We use Discord to communicate. Leave a reply here or message me and I will invite you to our Discord server, and we'll get you on your way to becoming the next coach in the NFL Sim League!

    ​ We currently have teams available, and these will all be on a first come, first serve basis:

    Bears, Patriots, Steelers

    PLEASE NOTE! We are looking for active users, if you cannot commit time to checking the Discord every day for @s and messages then please reconsider joining the league, thanks.

    • Euan, Dolphins user and committee member
    submitted by /u/milney1410
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know how to fix this my wifi is fine and i’m logged in on playstation network i tried restarting my ps4

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:33 PM PST

    My kid keeps spanking me with Aaron Jones. Need advice.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PST

    My kid keeps running Aaron Jones at me. Now matter what defense I use, I can't stop him. I will hit him at the line of scrimmage and he'll just spin off and run for a TD. Sometimes I'll have 3 or 4 defenders on him and he won't go down. I think maybe he upgraded him or something.

    I am a noob at this so appreciate any advice.

    submitted by /u/dametime77
    [link] [comments]

    The Ravens Uniform

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:17 PM PST

    I have been waiting for a long time through 6 madden games and the old ravens helmet is still not in the game. Would love to see it since it was one of my favorites.

    submitted by /u/IDoPandasSometimes
    [link] [comments]

    this is not jalen ramsey...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:49 PM PST

    this was called a touchdown, safe to say maddens definition of a catch is eerily similar to the nfls

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:57 PM PST

    Had this insane KR TD in my league’s super bowl, I ended up winning 47-41 in OT

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:53 AM PST

    That’s exactly what a real football player would do!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:12 PM PST

    Madden SIM/Realistic League! (SFL)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:19 PM PST

    10 min Q's with 20 sec Accelerated clock. All-Madden Fixed Sliders. Sim League with a rulebook to help and maintain realism to its highest extent. TFG rosters so there is team building and not an abundant amount of 85+ overall players creating discrepancy between elite teams and garbage teams (Bengals).

    Open Teams are : NY Jets / Colts / Raiders / Broncos / Bears / Lions / Giants / Falcons / Bucs / Cardinals

    XBOX ONE

    submitted by /u/TsunamiS0ul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment