• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Madden NFL my 4 hot routed receivers all running into eachother in the center trying to figure out what I even want them to do

    Madden NFL my 4 hot routed receivers all running into eachother in the center trying to figure out what I even want them to do


    my 4 hot routed receivers all running into eachother in the center trying to figure out what I even want them to do

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:45 PM PST

    Found A Cowboy In This Draft Class

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:17 PM PST

    Nothing too special, but this was the first time I've ever done this :)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:42 PM PST

    Nice

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:57 PM PST

    Rate my playoff bracket I made for a league (Criticism Welcome)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:17 PM PST

    First 3 picks we're good but that left guard is one of my best picks I've had in a while!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:21 PM PST

    My very best madden 20 play... so far

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Superstar KO SUCKS

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:00 PM PST

    The past few days I've been trying to play superstar and randomly during my advances it will get stuck in "searching for a match" without ever finding an opponent. I have to quit the game from the Xbox menu in order to get the game unfrozen. This happens to me EVERY TIME. I haven't been able to get to the final round because of it... anyone else have this problem? It's ridiculous, EA fix your shit.

    submitted by /u/StackedCO
    [link] [comments]

    Making defenders look silly in preseason debut.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:47 PM PST

    My favorite drafted offensive player made an insane catch just now in the NFC championship game

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:49 PM PST

    I’m looking to join a Connected Franchise league Xb1

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:13 AM PST

    The Mountain West Mod is on its way!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:26 PM PST

    The Mountain West Football Mod

    The team lineup will be

    Boise state, Air force, Wyoming, Colorado state, New mexico, Utah state, Hawaii, Sand Diego state, San Jose state, Nevada, UNLV, Fresno state, BYU, UCF, Idaho, Ohio state, Michigan, Oregon, Washington, WSU, Utah, Colorado, USC, Arizona, Clemson, Florida state, Virginia tech, LSU, Georgia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas.

    I am already over half way through making this mod. I'll post some images tommorow. Get hyped mountain west fans!

    submitted by /u/blackhawk7170
    [link] [comments]

    An I that stupid? Cannot figure this out. The red zone and the green zone... Are the same zone? What am I missing?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:16 PM PST

    [PS4][31/32] Need a Ravens user

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:12 PM PST

    Need a ravens user for an all madden competitive real rosters league. They don't have Lamar Jackson tho. We're in week 14. Must have discord. Reply to this or message me on PSN (Juustiicee_)

    submitted by /u/juustiicee
    [link] [comments]

    It’s on all madden!!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:45 PM PST

    Please help... the passing game in this madden is atrocious

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:44 AM PST

    Opposing QBs throw over 85% completions vs me meanwhile their DBs run better routes on my passes than my WRs do.

    How do I make the proper adjustments to get my guys open better and in turn how do I adjust my defense so they don't have some guy wide open 20 yards downfield all the time?

    It's infuriating feeling like I'm not in control of what happens and I see people online or YouTube throw for like 400 yards and I'm lucky to throw for over 200 guys just aren't open.

    Is it everyone just running cheese plays that I'm not aware of or what am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Topshelf20
    [link] [comments]

    Underrated RB for an online franchise ?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:37 AM PST

    About to start an online franchise and need a RB for the Chiefs, who would suggest trying to trade for ? Doubt most the big ones will be on the block but hearing rumours Breida could be, anyone else that's sneaky good I should try go after ?

    submitted by /u/TN34RY
    [link] [comments]

    Just another day at the office

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:36 PM PST

    Something that annoys me about this game.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:47 PM PST

    Anytime a run a Draw from the gun it's never a good snap. Does that happen for anyone else. It also annoys me that every time a skip the half time show they make a comment about it.

    submitted by /u/RaymondGrizzly
    [link] [comments]

    Draft class in franchise

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:22 PM PST

    Is anyone else having a problem with downloading draft classes? Either I have the tfg 2020 class downloaded or some other class with the qb named Isaac. I'm looking for Trevor Lawrence!

    submitted by /u/Sebas43
    [link] [comments]

    Cant actually play weekly training?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:22 PM PST

    I'm on PC, and I cant get the weekly training sessions to actually launch.

    I choose my focus players, which training program that week I want to run, then select I want to PLAY said trainings, but when I click the button to launch everything, it just kicks me back to the franchise menu.

    If I then click on the game for that week, it tells me that I havent completed my trainings.

    Am I just supposed to sim them? Can you not personally play them like you could in 19?

    submitted by /u/astraeos118
    [link] [comments]

    I had a rare ET3 and that was a ultra rare DHOP I believe. I played the ball great too..

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:06 PM PST

    Best overall Defensive play

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:13 PM PST

    Hey all. Just want to ask what is the best play to run defensively overall to stop most plays in Madden

    submitted by /u/tobygtg123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment