• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Madden NFL Me: I want Carson Wentz. / My Mom: We have Carson Wentz at home. / Carson Wentz at home:

    Madden NFL Me: I want Carson Wentz. / My Mom: We have Carson Wentz at home. / Carson Wentz at home:


    Me: I want Carson Wentz. / My Mom: We have Carson Wentz at home. / Carson Wentz at home:

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:54 PM PST

    "Stupid is as stupid does." -Forrest Gump

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:35 AM PST

    Hardest two points I've ever earned

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:17 AM PST

    Very clever, madden

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:05 PM PST

    Great Player. Even Better Name.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:17 PM PST

    My team just made an absolutely money pick

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    My RB whenever he has a chance to upgrade his development:

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    So this happens immediately after I see the backflip post here…

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:10 PM PST

    Best defensive showing I’ve ever had on All-Madden against the CPU. Also first shutout I’ve ever forced.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:46 PM PST

    Time clock stop working.....milking clock.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:58 AM PST

    This wasn’t exactly the plan...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Superstar X Factor as a Player in Franchise?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:05 AM PST

    I'm considering buying Madden 20 and I wish to clarify something before I buy. If I choose to play as a player in Franchise or QB1 mode is it possible for me to acquire the X Factor development trait and choose my abilities?

    submitted by /u/GforGame
    [link] [comments]

    Michael Vick to Lamar Jackson: Did You Have to Pass Me in Madden, Too?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:03 PM PST

    EA has to fix play action

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:50 PM PST

    PA is such a major part of the NFL, but in madden it is completely useless against the CPU. The defenders just treat it as a pass play so the linebackers stay in coverage and you get sacked most of the time due to the delay of the fake handoff. EA needs to programme it so that if you have a good running game, defenders will sometimes take the bait on play action

    submitted by /u/p792161
    [link] [comments]

    Best worst player of your franchise experience?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Whose the best player that you've ever had with a deceptively low OVR? I had a QB named Sam Sulak who started off as a 58 OVR rookie and ended his rookie season with NFL MVP honors. I think he went into his 2nd season as a 70 OVR SS.

    submitted by /u/DLeafy625
    [link] [comments]

    Calvin Ridley snapping ankles like Lamar

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    What's the weirdest/craziest rookie you ever drafted?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    Not necessarily a player who turned out amazing, but just a player that was really uncommon.

    For example, in Madden 13 or 25, can't quite remember, I drafted a Tight End called Austin Gbor, who was a 7'4" monster, taller than the max height if you were to create a player. His speed rating was sub-50, but he was so tall and had such long strides he was actually pretty fast. Used him as a Fullback/Tight End hybrid. He was a ridiculous red-zone target and a great blocker, much better than his stats indicate

    submitted by /u/BerriBerrinson
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone ever seen this glitch? All of my receivers started running backwards. It was wonderful.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    TundraFootballLeague. SIM LG that’s starting new! Very experienced users. Hmu ASAP to jump in!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:22 PM PST

    Authentic Sim Rules with gameplay to match. Very experienced users all across the board that will not cheese you for a win. Teams left available are Redskins, Titans , Bucs , Patriots , Vikings , Packers , Lions, Giants , Bengals , Bears , AND Jaguars. DM A S A P and take part in this great league! Velocity is in season 3 if that says anything. 😏

    submitted by /u/TsunamiS0ul
    [link] [comments]

    I would appreciate ANY guidance and tips provided. If somebody can help me I’d be so gracious. I have always had console Madden.. but I got PC version the other day off origin. I have a Mac, 2017, and I downloaded Windows 10. Madden 20 won’t even open. Please help. I just want to play lol.Thank you!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:55 PM PST

    I also am not good with knowing what the best settings are for gaming, Madden 20 specifically.. considering this is the only game I will likely be playing on PC for now. Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/25toLaugh
    [link] [comments]

    On a fake field goal (flip pass), I find myself holding the ball, standing still, with receiver WIDE open, but I miss him almost every time. What am I doing wrong??

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:52 PM PST

    I play on PS4. I know he's not a natural QB, but a 10 year old could hit a receiver in this position.

    submitted by /u/MalachiConstant7
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a franchise to join!! ASAP or willing to start one PS4

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:20 PM PST

    Looking to either join a franchise or start one, doesn't matter level or any of that nonsense, if you're interested please comment PS4 name

    submitted by /u/luislaraiv
    [link] [comments]

    Need quick help

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:44 PM PST

    Just got the game recently and am playing with a friend locally. In madden 19 you used to be able to hold R2 and a up to see what your play was. I can't find a way to do that in his game if I'm playing locally. Did they just remove the option or am I missing a menu option? Thanks much!

    submitted by /u/Trail97
    [link] [comments]

    Got no response 2 days ago, trying again, please help

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:57 PM PST

    Fir the past 2 years now I've been playing Madden games on an alternate account because somewhere in my early life I made a wacky email for my EA account, probably for spore or something. I cant get back into that account because that email is lost to history and google wont let me have access to reset its password. Is there any way to log in to a different account without being logged in to an account in Madden 20? I've made a new EA account that is ready to be used, however it hasn't showed me how to use a different account it just says "forgot password" and "next", no sign in option. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/ASAPB0SS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment