• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Madden NFL Never seen the cpu celebrate like this

    Madden NFL Never seen the cpu celebrate like this


    Never seen the cpu celebrate like this

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:29 AM PST

    EA Juggling Simulator 20 How Did He Not Catch That

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    Absolute mayhem in the NFCE

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:58 AM PST

    Madden. How? Why? PAT, blocked, flag on the return, accepted and somehow they get to kick a one point PAT?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:01 PM PST

    Don’t try Lamar things without Lamar

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:39 PM PST

    Very Funny Madden

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:58 PM PST

    It’s terrible in game

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:41 PM PST

    I created Minnesota gophers WR rashod Bateman in madden, this was his first catch as a Minnesota Viking

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Scouting pays off big time.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    James Devlin out here throwing right hooks

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:27 AM PST

    Tyrann Mathieu with the rare go-ahead 2-point attempt INT return conversion

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:15 AM PST

    Perhaps the longest incomplete pass ever

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:42 PM PST

    Doesn't get any tighter than 5-man coverage.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:55 PM PST

    Grant Delpit

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:25 PM PST

    This wasn't supposed to happen

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:57 PM PST

    If Adam Theilan is a superstar X-Factor, why does he never show up in Superstar KO?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:32 PM PST

    Why are defenders so much better at catching than receivers?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    I don't know if this happens to everyone or just me, but defenders catch everything. Like if you lob it to someone who isn't wide open it's an interception, if a receiver and defender go up for a ball the defender always gets it, i don't think defenders ever drop the ball.

    i okay only draft champions so maybe it's just one game mode

    submitted by /u/HelpMe89012
    [link] [comments]

    I just played hands down my greatest All Madden game (Madden 17/Cowboys' playbook). Used the Panthers to obliterate the Patriots, forced 11 interceptions from Brady. A month ago I could barely score while playing all madden. I'm so damn excited, I had to share.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:17 PM PST

    I don’t think I’ve ever been flexed on harder

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:42 PM PST

    Cheated by madden

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:31 PM PST

    28-26, my team has the ball on 49ers 21. I'm on a QB1 career, run the ball take a timeout with 5 remaining in the 4th. Id expect the kicker to attempt the FG, and the game ends after it cuts to the sim. They didnt even attempt a kick, my run was the last play, the timeout means nothing, I lose the Super Bowl 28-26. Thanks EA.....

    submitted by /u/ASAPB0SS
    [link] [comments]

    CFM Xbox One Realistic Play / Sim League

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:19 PM PST

    CFM REALISTIC XBOX ONE LEAGUE

    First off, its super sim. We do have a rulebook to abide by so you wont be cheesed. Its authentic realistic play. We are currently in week 3 with 72 hour sims with a possible early advance which we have done. Its a SUPER active league with experienced league runners. Open Teams : Giants / Browns

    DM me to get invite to the discord chat

    submitted by /u/TsunamiS0ul
    [link] [comments]

    What the actual f*** ea

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:56 PM PST

    I've spent the last three hours playing Face of the Franchise and decided to call it quits. Saved my file and went back to the home page when I realized I forgot to spent an upgrade token so I logged back in and I'm back at week fucking 1. I was at week 11 and I go back 10 fucking weeks? I have to start over all again? This killed my mood of playing this game anymore bro wtf I'm so mad.

    Sorry for the rant but is there any way to prevent this from happening again?

    submitted by /u/Devader124
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a certain age limit to getting breakout scenarios?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:41 PM PST

    In my league John Ross is 28 and has never gotten a breakout scenario. He only just became a starter but I'm halfway through the year and havent gotten one. I've also never had anyone over 30 get one.

    submitted by /u/tubburz41905
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] GFL Immersive Sim League (27/32)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    We're an immersive and engaging sim league in season 2 that uses TFG's rosters and includes offseason content like training programs and mock drafts. Here are the rules

    Available teams are Dolphins, Panthers, Saints, Rams, Steelers

    http://www.daddyleagues.com/gflxactual

    submitted by /u/VertexMF
    [link] [comments]

    How does the XP system work for players based on dev trait in Madden 20?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:27 AM PST

    It seems as if there is no large difference in development speed and regression prevention based on trait.

    If there is a difference what are the numbers/multipliers for XP per dev trait?

    submitted by /u/3rupt10n
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment