• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Madden NFL Nice try browns

    Madden NFL Nice try browns


    Nice try browns

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:00 PM PST

    Matt, you should get that checked out...

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    The perfect punt doesn’t exis...

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Best name I’ve found so far

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Not mine but funny

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:24 PM PST

    Don't kick it to Taysom Hill. (My play of the year tbh)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:58 PM PST

    Not sure why, but I’ve got a very good feeling about this guy...

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:39 PM PST

    Have a game, young man. (This is my 6th Cb btw)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:03 PM PST

    Me getting through finals without studying

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:31 PM PST

    I am in awe at the size of this lad (screencapped in Mid 2018ish)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    Gotta appreciate that blocking

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:19 PM PST

    First time getting a full case in upgrades, and it’s on my Superstar TE in a 32-man league

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:12 AM PST

    Madden has an obsession with abdominal tears. 3 consecutive weeks

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:31 AM PST

    Madden. Fix this.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:47 PM PST

    I hate this game, it so rigged, I get these come from behind games to win in commotion mode, but in simulation, 21 point lead vanished in 4th, 17 point lead gone, Redskins come from 15 behind to tie and beat me in OT I'm now 1-4 all four lose in last quarter

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:10 AM PST

    New online league! (PS4)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Looking for competitive & active players for madden online franchise..

    submitted by /u/MutAddict17
    [link] [comments]

    CFM-Traning

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:55 AM PST

    Are there any training secrets I should know? Like faster way to boost up players.

    submitted by /u/OgelvisFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about how atrocious customer service is for this game?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:51 PM PST

    Seriously. I need to complain. My cloud franchise has been stuck on the blue advance screen for a week. Nothing has worked, all 7 players show the same on their consoles.

    Contacted EA thought chat, got the typical 'look at forums and wait' answer. People waited since October, seriously?!? For a game that has 3 modes, online match, franchise, and MUT... 33% of their game doesn't work.

    I called EA, They said the standard: it's documented. I asked for an email to follow up with someone about the issue. Just wanna keep it accountable. They wouldn't provide one. I asked for a supervisor. Supervisor came on, went through the details. I said the word Xbox multiple times and she asked "what browser do you use to play the game in?" I said Xbox again, and got the response "no like safari or chrome, which do you play the game in?"

    I again asked for a simple follow up email from the investigation team, just to keep things not lost and she started yelling at me and said no I won't. Then hung up.

    Just wow.

    submitted by /u/Onebadhero
    [link] [comments]

    When do you call it quits on a franchise cuz I’m at 9 championships and in year 2034?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:44 AM PST

    Armbar is out of control lol

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:58 AM PST

    How to stop Lamar

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:01 AM PST

    Where are the refs?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:08 PM PST

    Yes, Yes I know why they were removed and I understand getting rid of refs within the field and yes I know this topic was discussed when the game dropped.

    But can we get refs at least in the endzones and sidelines? it feels so awkward to kick a Field Goal with no ref to announce if it's or isn't good

    submitted by /u/NomadNC3104
    [link] [comments]

    I suck at defense

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:41 PM PST

    This is my first madden game in a while and I really suck at shutting down the QB. Does anyone have any resources on playing better D?

    submitted by /u/robot1767
    [link] [comments]

    Lamar x-factor

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:46 PM PST

    Why on my game with the update, is Lamar Jackson's X factor ability triggered by 20+ yard receptions?

    submitted by /u/DoubleAInTheMorning
    [link] [comments]

    How realistic is Madden’s Face of the Franchise Mode?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:47 PM PST

    My dude became a number one draft pick by the raiders after never making any starts in college but winning two games (because of the defense). Where do you think a qb would get drafted if he never played in college but won the national championship some how?

    Side note: you can really superstar mode was meant to be bigger but they just had no time to extend it.

    submitted by /u/Kazengen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment