• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    Madden NFL Joe Burrow after one season behind the Bengals O-line

    Madden NFL Joe Burrow after one season behind the Bengals O-line


    Joe Burrow after one season behind the Bengals O-line

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:39 PM PST

    What the hell more do I have to do to raise my legacy score???

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Interesting dilemma you have here

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:02 PM PST

    Not how I wrote it up but it works!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Hmm. Interesting. Very very interesting

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:58 AM PST

    1st Round Kicker?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:04 AM PST

    *What the NFC EAST should look like

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    It be like that sometimes

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:39 PM PST

    M20 cfm startup

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:42 PM PST

    Looking for sim style users interested in joining a 32 man league. When spots fill up I will randomize draft order for team selection. Settings will be on all pro with incentives for early advances. No lobby users sim ball players only. Will use Discord for league communication.

    submitted by /u/peralesrk9
    [link] [comments]

    The NEW LGBT update is pretty COOL man ��

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:34 PM PST

    They added JOHN MADDEN on SuperstarKO!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    AFC Championship. Down by 5. Final play.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:10 PM PST

    Forced retirement in the Superstar mode??

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:17 PM PST

    I requested a release since ai got bored of the Dolphins after winning 2 straight SB's and 2 straight MVPs. Apparently no one signed me and I am now forced to retire after 3 seasons?

    Was it that no one could afford my guy? Or literally not one team was interested in a 99 ovr qb?

    submitted by /u/ToddHeapsCarSalesman
    [link] [comments]

    6 legendary players

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:43 PM PST

    I’ve seen madden do some stupid things but this takes the cake #2nd&-1

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:51 PM PST

    How many points is considered a good H2H ranking?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:11 PM PST

    I'm not someone who plays online too much (I just play with friends mostly) but I'm curious to see how far I can take my Dolphins lol. I was just wondering how many points is considered "good" so I can know when to be proud of myself if I even make it

    submitted by /u/KUUUUHN
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else get this? ��

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    iPad at tournament

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:42 AM PST

    Hey guys.

    I have seen the last couple of Madden tournaments, and I'm wondering why all the players have an iPad in front of them.

    Anyone in here who knows what it's for?

    submitted by /u/Mikkelpetersen_
    [link] [comments]

    Easy now, got too much dip on your chip

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Anyone have tips on tackling a mobile QB?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:46 PM PST

    if i'm usering a defender the QB i'm facing will 100% of the time just slightly move to the left or right to get past me, I have no clue what to do to try and slow down to tackle him. anyone have a tip? I can't find it on the guide or online

    submitted by /u/Scotfighter
    [link] [comments]

    QB League

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:09 AM PST

    Would anyone be interested in doing a QB league?

    •All-Pro

    •6 min quarters

    •Fantasy Draft

    •Already have 10 players

    •Trying to play 2-3 games a week

    If interested DM me

    submitted by /u/mason5755
    [link] [comments]

    Hells Yea!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:35 PM PST

    Anybody else find it weird that Big Ben has never had a 99ovr in ANY of the madden games from this decade or last?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:04 AM PST

    So while I was watching a compilation of his highlights, I felt the need to look up his overalls on madden and I've noticed that even when the Steelers have won/appeared in Super Bowls, his overall usually capped at 95. I did the quick maths and his median average came out to a 90. You look at his career highlights and tell me that Brady (or any of the other QB's in his draft class) could've hit santonio holmes with the same passes that Ben pulled off in the AFCCCG vs Baltimore or in SB43. Or even the GW TD against the packers to Mike Wallace in the 2010 season.

    This has become a rant but this is also a hill I'm ready to die on.

    submitted by /u/MW201998
    [link] [comments]

    How to choose which side to defend??

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:04 PM PST

    When in OT and you have to choose which side to defend, the direction of the wind arrow majority of the time shows up/down.... but the option for which way to defend is left/right. So I never know which way to defend and end up choosing the side that's not in my favor. I lost a franchise division game because I couldn't choose the right option at the coin toss and ended up deciding not to kick the potential game winning field goal because I wasn't quite in range. Had I chosen the option where I'm kicking with the wind then I would have for sure kicked it. So how does defend left/right translate to the wind arrow pointing up/down?

    submitted by /u/heyzeuzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment