• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    Madden NFL Crazy stiff arm by Noah Fant in the year 2032, divisional round

    Madden NFL Crazy stiff arm by Noah Fant in the year 2032, divisional round


    Crazy stiff arm by Noah Fant in the year 2032, divisional round

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:38 PM PST

    Lol guy messaged me and told me not to quit then this made him quit. He was up 14-0

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:19 PM PST

    This is ruled incomplete.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:13 AM PST

    Happens every game.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:21 PM PST

    When your you are tired of people claiming you are a terrible actor

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:10 AM PST

    And yes the 1st down marker was behind me

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:15 PM PST

    Elite route runner burns Patrick Peterson in man coverage

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:40 PM PST

    I was trying to do that. I swear.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:29 PM PST

    Accidentally hit "O" while juking and disrespected a would-be tackler with a cheeky side step...glitch?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:07 PM PST

    Timeless. Real talk it doesnt matter how long you've played Madden, who you're a fan of, when you take the team you love to the Super bowl and win it will always feel awesome!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:43 PM PST

    CPU controlled Jalen Ramsey lets the receiver run past him, then my user controlled player IGNORES MY INPUT stops running.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:35 AM PST

    Not a touchdown

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:17 PM PST

    No clue what I was trying to do with my QB but the end result was pretty good

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:10 AM PST

    Triple coverage and boom complete

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:18 PM PST

    I just love how my defense has 3 guys all with in range to swat / intercept or just break up the play and they all stand there like idiots...... mean while I try to switch to the ai player and doesn't switch to closest defender .......ps I love madden

    submitted by /u/R0LLT1DE1717
    [link] [comments]

    How can I make franchise mode fun again?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:20 AM PST

    I'm looking for some ideas to make franchise mode fun and challenging again. Do you guys have any cool ideas?

    submitted by /u/Aquentry
    [link] [comments]

    How do you select your plays?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:08 PM PST

    Formation, personnel, or concept?

    If you do recommended you're a dingus; don't @ me

    submitted by /u/Scorch062
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX CFM (2 of 32)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:22 AM PST

    All teams but chiefs and ravens available. Rules will be posted in discord server. Message me if interested

    https://discord.gg/b4gh8jC

    submitted by /u/MikeyHarris22
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having issues in KO?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:20 PM PST

    I can't find an opponent when matchmaking in superstar KO. I've had to force quit the game and open it again like four times in a row already. It won't even let me back out of the search once the timer begins. This game is seriously getting worse and worse.

    submitted by /u/jeffpike0018
    [link] [comments]

    John Ross is a baaad man in Madden 20

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:05 PM PST

    Madden 20 app Export/Viewer

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:23 AM PST

    Has anyone found a good site that accepts the madden 20 app export data? All the ones I tried below do not work. I was most excited for gamerhuddle, but I've never gotten it to work nor have I been able to get anyone to respond to support requests. DaddyLeagues looks really cool from what I'm seeing in other leagues, but I cant tell if its demo data vs humans. The heokuapp I was able to get working once, but it doesnt appear to any more. Looking forward to the tips and thanks in advance!

    gamerhuddle

    daddyleagues

    maddenexporter.herokuapp

    submitted by /u/itswithinmyreach
    [link] [comments]

    Dks long lost brother

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    Glitch

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:27 PM PST

    I am doing the Nfl Epics challenge and it says i have it all done and i don't i tried deleting and resetting the game it it still says complete and i don't have the players either and i can't do the challenges

    submitted by /u/gifgity1997
    [link] [comments]

    Would you challenge someone at the airport to a game of madden?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:29 PM PST

    I am flying to Colombia today, and ever since Madden on PC came out last year, I play it while traveling. However, no one has ever thrown down the gauntlet. Other games yes, but never madden. Would you (hypothetically) actually challenge someone at the airport? I take all challenges btw. Miami airport D47 bring it!

    submitted by /u/rocthehut
    [link] [comments]

    Ryan shazier as a WR??

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:57 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment