• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Madden NFL Why is this still in the game

    Madden NFL Why is this still in the game


    Why is this still in the game

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    They really know how to reel us in

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    This is unfortunate...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    My first ever blocked field goal...oh wait....C'MON MAN!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:40 AM PST

    Anyone else had a rookie punter with a dev trait?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:59 PM PST

    Pretty cool HB animation I just saw in a preseason game. Anyone seen this one before??

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:13 PM PST

    Lost the game because of this play. Time to throw the controller

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:24 AM PST

    And that.. Thats gotta be.. THATS GOTTA BE KANE!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:56 AM PST

    I was playing head to head and I got this sick move after the int. I know this may not be too impressive to others but I thought it was nice.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:20 PM PST

    DOUBLE PASS GLITCH USING WILDCAT FORMATION! I realized that if you throw a backwards lateral to the QB using the PA Jet Sweep play in the Wildcat formation, he can become eligible to throw if you break a tackle with the QB. You have to get he tight animation but you can mess around w/it in practice

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:09 AM PST

    When did madden 20 get a dark mode?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:09 PM PST

    Guy should of taken a knee ��

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:51 PM PST

    Trying to get a certain defense

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:45 PM PST

    I would like 1S, 2CB, 4LB, 4DL. Is there anyway to get this?

    submitted by /u/FenceCow13
    [link] [comments]

    This game is going to put me into an early grave...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:01 AM PST

    I bought Madden 20 friday and I'm already frustrated online play.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    I mostly play Madden online, but it gets frustrating playing online with this version. Not because the game is bad, but everyone plays with the Ravens and runs with Jackson all of the time. I have played 10 online games since friday and 7 of those were against the Ravens. Does it get any better? lol

    submitted by /u/jfrodriguez1983
    [link] [comments]

    Isaiah streets has been missing all game

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:58 AM PST

    I hate every animation in this game

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:35 AM PST

    How do you block punts?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:31 AM PST

    Every time I time the snap and trigger the animation, I either jump to late and miss and rough the punter or I jump too early. I routinely block field goals but have never actually blocked a punt even as often as I get the animation. Also how do you block punts and field goals with the interior guys? I always do it with the guy on the edge. Is it still just an animation that triggers if you time the snap well or do you also need to shed the block too?

    submitted by /u/loldude513
    [link] [comments]

    Attribute probabilities for CFM upgrades?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:28 AM PST

    I saw the stickied guide calculating how each attribute impacts overall. Did anyone ever determine the probabilities for receiving a certain attribute when progressing a player? If I'm using a skill point on a QB what's the probability I get a Throw Power upgrade for doing Strong Arm vs Scrambler?

    submitted by /u/zpenacho
    [link] [comments]

    Online question

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:11 AM PST

    I am just getting serious this year playing online, and would appreciate someone answering a few questions.

    I see youtube videos showing how to adjust the sliders for assists/injuries etc. This doesn't matter if you are playing head to head online does it? It makes sense to me both teams would play on equal settings, but you never know.

    Also I have been playing online in the all pro setting. Didn't even realize there were others! Is this the most common and what advantages or disadvantages do they have?

    submitted by /u/jayfaso
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the most points you’ve given up when the cpu decides you lose no matter what?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:08 PM PST

    Just gave up 59 by halftime. I actually quit. So stupid.

    submitted by /u/BeerFarts86
    [link] [comments]

    Easily the most realistic game I've ever played, no defense can stop the GOAT Trubisky

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:54 PM PST

    Madden 20: my offense is incompetent

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:52 PM PST

    Is it just me having troubles? I can't get over 100 yards on offense.

    I was really good at madden 19 using Pat Mahomes. I used to pass a lot using the packers playbook and usually used short passes and deep balls.

    Now patty takes too long to release a deep ball and I get sacked basically every play. Wtf do you guys do for offense?

    Edit: Nevermind I started running the ball

    submitted by /u/Kazengen
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any idea how to get WR apprentice on a WR in CFM?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:36 PM PST

    I've been trying so hard to do this and I never get the damn ability. Does anyone know of a good combination of archetypes or way that can get this damn ability, same for slot apprentice.

    submitted by /u/Iconic5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment