• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Madden NFL A Batman in the Rough

    Madden NFL A Batman in the Rough


    A Batman in the Rough

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    After Challenging, still called a catch on 3rd & 14, literally cost me the game

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Needed 200 Rushing Yards to Upgrade Breida to Superstar. Resulting Stats After His Injury Halfway Through the 4th Quarter...I Hate Madden

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:12 PM PST

    I really shouldn't have won this game lol

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:29 AM PST

    Can I sue for false advertisement ��

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Yeah just get rid of them don’t even need them

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:09 PM PST

    He’s back, baby.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Facemack???

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:49 AM PST

    Was confused why my team didn’t make it to the super bowl after beating New England. Of course the pats find ways to cheat in a video game

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Historic draft classes

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:16 AM PST

    I have completed the 1993 historic draft class. That now has me at finishing 1989, 1990, 1991, and 1993.

    The file names are as follows: 1989HISTORIC, 1990HISTORIC, 1991HISTORIC, and 1993HISTORIC.
    I am now working on year 1994. Now this will fit right in with the current CFM's or your own personal league! Draft hall of fame players. All of these drafts follow the draft order of them years. It also includes undrafted free agents. Overall ratings range from the mid 50's to 79 for bad to star players and for pro-bowlers and HOF players the overall ratings are from 80 to 83. What determined their overall ratings was games played, game started, yards, TD's, Sacks, INT, ect ect. Injuries were taken into account where someone had an amazing few years and then had career ending injuries and they were rated accordingly.

    Gets these draft classes a look at and I would really like to know what people think. If you can't find them by file name, look for my GT I Killith I.

    submitted by /u/I_Killith_I
    [link] [comments]

    Remember when Peyton Manning was supposed to be coming to Superstar KO in December? I remember....

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Fabulous Drive Goal (Madden 19)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Playing against John Cena...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Wrong guy big fella

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:12 PM PST

    How do you guys make franchise fun?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:57 PM PST

    I am in 2 different 32 man leagues. (One I am commisioner) I want to do a regular franchise on my own for my spare time, but I just get so bored after 1 season... playing the CPU is so tedious. Any tips on how to make a solo franchise more enjoyable? I'm a competitive player and usually go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl every year even on all madden.

    submitted by /u/BigPlayBubs11
    [link] [comments]

    5 DAYS STRAlGHT NO REST OH WELL

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Seriously this soundtrack is cancer lmao

    submitted by /u/Fuck_The_West
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when the Falcons turn to the dark side for one more Super Bowl win?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:53 AM PST

    Seems like Kyree’s doing well

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Fantasy Draft Strategies

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:23 AM PST

    Hey y'all, I was wondering what your guys's fantasy draft strategies are. For my most recent offline one, I basically made a pick by pick order of what position (and in some cases archetype) I'm taking at what pick and my team ended up really good, just thought I'd share.

    1. CB

    2. CB

    3. SS

    4. MLB (Pass Coverage)

    5. ROLB (Pass Coverage)

    6. QB

    7. WR

    8. HB

    9. CB

    10. WR

    11. RE (Speed or Power Rusher)

    12. DT (Speed or Power Rusher)

    13. LE (Speed or Power Rusher)

    14. DT (Speed or Power Rusher)

    15. WR

    16. LOLB (Pass Coverage)

    17. TE

    18. FS (this is the position I used on defense)

    19. LT

    20. RT

    21. LG

    22. RG

    23. C

    24. HB

    25. MLB

    Repeat for the next 25 rounds, then take kicker and punter and any other positional holes with the last few picks

    submitted by /u/obamagamertime
    [link] [comments]

    Wreckingball WR 75, Fearmonger RE 79, Superstar QB 65 in one draft by the Raiders?!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Philly Special - Eagles playbook

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Any clue why advance week might be greyed out?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Looking to start a very active Connected Franchise (Xbox)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:31 PM PST

    I am thinking about starting a connected franchise in Madden 20 on Xbox One, should this post get any interest. I have some ideas on how to keep the league organized and advancing consistently. Here's what I'm thinking:

    Game mode: Simulation Difficulty: All-Pro

    I'd like this league to advance once a day, in order to keep up interest and keep things moving, Here's how I propose going about that:

    -The league will advance every night at 11pm, or when every game has been played. -All games played against another user opponent will take place at a specified time every day. I was thinking sometime in the evening between 6pm-10pm. Whatever works for everyone. -If playing against a CPU opponent, you may play your game any time during the day that you wish. -If you miss your game, it will be simmed.

    I think that a good standard for communication could be set up for league memos, scheduling conflicts, etc. Perhaps a text group chat, discord, Snapchat, etc...

    Teams will be first come-first serve. Rosters will be set to the beginning of the 2019 season, no pre-existing injuries, and a full salary cap.

    If this sounds interesting to any of you, please reply to this post and we can figure out a way to get in touch. The first few players will have a lot of say in how the league should be set up. All of this is flexible and just an idea I had.

    Please let me know if this should be done or sounds interesting to you. I will create the league if I get some interest.

    submitted by /u/jacobactual_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment