• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Madden NFL Drafted players thread: January 27, 2020

    Madden NFL Drafted players thread: January 27, 2020


    Drafted players thread: January 27, 2020

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Post pictures showing your drafted players here. This is your chance to show off great draft picks, late round finds, guys with funny names, or anything else draft-related that's interesting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Not related to Madden, but this is the statement from NFL about Kobe Bryant’s death

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Gotta love madden sim

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:23 AM PST

    I’m the guy who self-commentates my franchise games. Earlier today, Sheldrick Redwine won Super Bowl MVP in my Browns franchise. Here’s the two plays that got him there, featuring commentary from me.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:29 PM PST

    We fifa now boys!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:13 PM PST

    TDBarrett is once again proving himself to be a garbage content creator. Wtf are these god awful titles?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:08 AM PST

    This was the offseason after he won MVP and took us to the Super Bowl.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:24 AM PST

    This is how you end a K.O. in fashion

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:52 PM PST

    John Maddens Satanic Game

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Upgraded my Everson Griffen and uh... yeah now he has twice the power!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:08 AM PST

    New Madden Arena Football Mod I am working on.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:43 PM PST

    New Madden Arena Football Mod I am working on.

    Everything is working fine, just cant get the goal post to move up, however, if you kick a field goal, it counts as good once it breaks the back of the new end zone, need to edit the logic to make teams go for it instead of kick/punting though.

    https://preview.redd.it/h41ckqta78d41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=9d2faac94eade0bac09e76145b9e887e92438ecc

    https://preview.redd.it/pgu371ua78d41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=f66fd44d4b3ee58e3b8244a8b52376cd4eba5b3a

    submitted by /u/ImNotSure93
    [link] [comments]

    Face of the franchise boring ?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:42 PM PST

    hi i was playing face of the franchise in august when the game came out. Now I wanted to start all over again. Has anything changed or is it still so boring and you are often drafted to the Dolphins? Thx

    submitted by /u/Grantzen
    [link] [comments]

    Why do some of my players not have the option for the purple chemistry

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:38 PM PST

    I wanted to get a higher ovr team. So I started putting brawler on my players but I ran into an issue that prevented me getting to the max tier do you know why some players don't have the purple chemistry ?

    submitted by /u/KingAyro
    [link] [comments]

    [XBOX1] [30-32] Raiders and cardinals open!!! YEAR 3 WEEK 15 72 hour advance looking to finish this season off with active users for the off season!!!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:34 PM PST

    a very fast paced active league, loose rule book just come to compete and have fun. we use discord to communicate and we have a daddyleagues website!!!

    TEAMS OPEN

    6-6-1 cardinals : http://daddyleagues.com/scuffed/team/ARI/roster

    0-13 raiders : http://daddyleagues.com/scuffed/team/OAK/roster

    scuffed nfl

    submitted by /u/ekim1435
    [link] [comments]

    (18/32)(Xbox One) (All Madden) (Week 1 , Season 1) (Ultra Realism League) , (We Use Discord) (Starting At 24 People) (Still Really Good Teams Left) (Free Superstar Trait When You Join) (Discord Link Below)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:19 PM PST

    HELP: Bad reads (Offense & Defense)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:15 PM PST

    Playing franchise and seems like I'm only getting worse. This is my 2nd madden game (first was Madden 18). I play All-Pro bcuz all-Madden seems ridiculous. I do my research everyday whether it's thru Google or YouTube. I mostly enjoy playing defense. I'm trying to get better with the deep ball on offense but that seems extremely difficult.

    I started one franchise with the dolphins. Trying to play with the bad teams to start off to get better. Went 19-0. Led league in INTs w Fitzpatrick. Defense was 3rd in Pts Allowed. I mostly played Cover 2 & Cover 3. No Cover 4 & no man coverage.

    Now I play with the Bengals. Went 19-0 but every game I threw anywhere from 2-6 INTs and I had the worst defense in the league. I've been experimenting more on defense and offense. Running a lot more man coverage, blitzing, more adjustments. But it seems like I'm making the wrong read most of the time. Opposing QBs throw less than 5 completions a game. As for offense I feel like I make the right read and BOOM, pick 6. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

    Just traded Dalton & AJ green to draft Joe Burrow. Even with him I'm throwing picks. Almost every game I play feels like a loss since teams are scoring 30+ on me and I'm lucky to throw 2 INTs in a game

    submitted by /u/ksanabria08
    [link] [comments]

    Game logic

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:35 PM PST

    The answered prayer

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    How to make a 10 year franchise sim realistic

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    I just had a question about franchise and was curious if anyone had an answer. So I want to sim 10 years and rebuild/use teams. The problem I face however is a talent drop. I'm not sure when it occurs, but overalls across the board plummet. Top free agents will be 76 overalls, my team will be 76 overall on offense and defense and go 11-5. For some reason the sim players don't upgrade and the talent gets so much worse. You can draft a corner that's a 77 overall and it will say he's the #8 corner in the league by overall. I would like it to remain consistent to the base, so it's actually fun. Is there any way to make it so this doesn't occur?

    submitted by /u/CaFoosh
    [link] [comments]

    Crossroads

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:22 PM PST

    I'm not having fun playing this game. I play this game everyday yet I'm not having fun. I feel like it is more of a chore to play this game which is very disappointing. I've never thought madden would get this way in gameplay with technology we have today but here we are....at a crossroad.

    Most likely getting more games later tn but honestly this like the 4th madden in a row thats been where the game at best is only decent.

    I hope they overhaul the whole department if need be to fix this trend.

    submitted by /u/AiDaKing215
    [link] [comments]

    Cmon now dawg CMON MAYNE

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    [XBOX ONE][18/32] Knights of the Gridiron

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:24 PM PST

    We are looking for some active/mature users for a brand new play league. We have begun a reboot league of a previous league, so we have a solid group of loyal members. At the moment, 17 teams are open. We are a casual league but like to keep it very organized. The biggest rules are no cheesy plays and the home team must stream via mixer (or whatever you prefer) each game in order to keep everything in check. Our main communication is discord and we advance every 48 hours. At the moment we are in 2019 Preseason Week 1. If you are looking for a causal new league to join with a great group of a users, you have found the right fit.

    If you are interested comment or DM me.

    submitted by /u/lukedillon1
    [link] [comments]

    My 6’7 second year star WR (second round pick) destroying Leighton Vander Esch

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:22 AM PST

    [SERIOUS][Xbox One][27/32] REDDIT ADULT LEAGUE SEASON two.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Year two of our reddit adult league is about to advance to the preseason. Looking to fill 5 teams so everyone has a fair chance at free agency. Looking for committed adults to fill this league as we already have 25+ committed players, looking to find 32 committed players that we can advance annually when new games comes out. This is a week long league so there is plenty of time to schedule games. The rules are simple, you can go for it on 4th down anytime you like, you can play hurry up offense anytime you want, 8 minute quarters, all-madden difficulty, competitive league, with the biggest rule being don't quit in a game or you're kicked from the league. Skill varies all around the league so you have your beginners and your beasts. This league is meant to have fun and relax and get to know some people you normally would never interact with since we live all over the world. If you are serious please send me a dm and have discord, please no trolls. Upvote this post for visibility.

    Teams to fill:

    Bengals (no Aj green) 49ers Bears Eagles Rams

    submitted by /u/WeedManDenver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment