• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Madden NFL Me: Can I get Emmanuel Sanders? Mom: We have Emmanuel Sanders at home. Emmanuel Sanders at home:

    Madden NFL Me: Can I get Emmanuel Sanders? Mom: We have Emmanuel Sanders at home. Emmanuel Sanders at home:


    Me: Can I get Emmanuel Sanders? Mom: We have Emmanuel Sanders at home. Emmanuel Sanders at home:

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:13 PM PST

    Wait What??

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:52 PM PST

    Darius Slay with some of the best coverage you'll see all year

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:46 AM PST

    My first great pick. Right after a super bowl win.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:26 AM PST

    Derrick Henry leads the NFL in rushing but isn’t a Superstar or X-Factor in Madden

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:34 PM PST

    I'm doing an airing of grievances for NYE and this is number one on my list. How does he still not have Arm Bar?

    Regardless, Happy New Year everyone on this subreddit!

    submitted by /u/catf1sh1
    [link] [comments]

    This game has a serious problem and it starts with us

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:38 PM PST

    Seriously , stop buying packs . This game is evolved around MUT and is all about who can spend this most money . We're not going to get a decent madden game as long as they're milking us with their fucking gambling scheme MUT.

    submitted by /u/kwheels24
    [link] [comments]

    Madden getting more and more unrealistic SMH

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:42 PM PST

    Who are your favorite randomly generated players you've drafted in franchise mode??

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:08 PM PST

    Madden 12 is broke *yes i actually enjoy 12. Idk why.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:53 PM PST

    Bro...what the fuck even is this game anymore

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:50 PM PST

    Screw that cameraman!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    Nasty superstar ko team

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    What a legend

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:45 PM PST

    Refs are missing pass interference calls in madden now too

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Career ending lower back strain?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:15 AM PST

    Madden 20 CFM QB abilities issues/glitch. Is there any way to change a players archetype when they are all at 99? With the scrambler Archetype it ONLY gives him Running back type of abilities like “First One Free” and “Leap Frog”. HELP!!!!! This is for a franchise in year 4 with custom coach.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:32 PM PST

    Madden just shits on titans

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:54 PM PST

    I mean cmon.. 79 OVR for tannehill? He's having a crazy season.. I get it could possibly be a fluke year for him, but they sit here and give Lamar stat boosts every week that could easily be a fluke year as well.

    No abilities for Derrick Henry? Not even an arm bar after last years jaguars run? I mean cmon he lead the league in rushing yards..

    78 for AJ Brown? Why is dj chark an 82 but Brown is below Chark? Brown is a much more explosive player and has had over 1000 receiving yards as a rookie and he's a 78? Same as Corey Davis who has had no where the season hes had?

    Then don't even get me started with Jonnu Smith.. jesus disrespectful

    submitted by /u/hra56
    [link] [comments]

    I have multiple questions.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:08 AM PST

    How do you keep your Franchise realistic?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:27 PM PST

    anyone here just not a fan of playing with their real life team?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    Cowboys fan here. Simply don't like playing with them. not sure why really. They're obviously really good in the game. Dak feels stupid slow so you basically can't run with him at all even like he does in real life.

    submitted by /u/SpiLLiX
    [link] [comments]

    Probably the most confusing play ever

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:54 PM PST

    Something about seeing a formation enough times in a game and being able to make a play like this

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:02 AM PST

    Madden physics

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:19 AM PST

    I'm a little embarrassed to ask this but can someone give some tips for a noob?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:32 PM PST

    So I (well, my stepbrother) scored Madden 20 for Christmas. I have never played Madden besides a couple games here and there if someone else has it. Since I have access to the game now, I've been playing Franchise mode. Since I'm a noob, I've been playing on Rookie. It didn't take me long to realize that Rookie is boring as shit because I can blow out the other team. Problem is, I'm getting my ass kicked on Pro. So as embarrassing as this sounds, any tips to not get my ass kicked on Pro? And please spare me "lol git gud, noob". I know.

    submitted by /u/JCStensland
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment