• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Madden NFL The year is 2023: Bears' 100 Patch is still on their jerseys. The lack of detail in franchise is abysmal.

    Madden NFL The year is 2023: Bears' 100 Patch is still on their jerseys. The lack of detail in franchise is abysmal.


    The year is 2023: Bears' 100 Patch is still on their jerseys. The lack of detail in franchise is abysmal.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:41 AM PST

    So close

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Was looking for a fun name with last pick and found a gem

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Well that’s a new one.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Unlucky showboat animation leads to instant karma

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:53 PM PST

    He was VERY juiced

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:45 PM PST

    This could be a whole new game.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:19 PM PST

    So, I'll get straight to it. We can agree Franchise is broken. Year after year it has let me down. The last truly innovative feature was when your parents(randomly selected) were how your position was determined in Madden 07. Since then, everything has gone down hill. This is how it can turn around.

    Idea: Immersive career mode.

    1. Welcome to the compound. Career mode should be more than just playing games and looking at stats. I'm suggesting a fully online experience at the Compound(subject to change). Similar to the Park in 2k, the Compound would be your "training facility". A sandbox location that has several interactive zones,

    2. The zones are, and not limited to, the practice field, locker room, gym, taxi, Gatorade store, NFL fan shop, etc.

    3. Each zone has its perks and activities. A. The practice field could be separated, half fields and full fields. Mini games would be placed at corresponding locations. Each mini game could be real life football drills. Oklahoma Drill, Hamburger, Board Drills, 7 on 7, and others(some names are different depending where you played). Drills can be played with other online players, as well as NPC as if your guy was at actually practice. Also on the practice field you can find your conditioning(training boost) that includes sprints, gassers, up downs, etc. When you enter the practice field, your player changes into his practice gear. B. In the locker room, you can see the NPCs of your teammates (or at least the X-Factor players since the face scan isn't used on all NFL players) receiving weekly requests from your key players(used for XP boosts), change your gear and clothes, and play arcade/mini games. C. At the Gym you can work on core exercises similar to the Gatorade facility in 2k. Additionally the exercises could also give you a boost or XP. D. In the taxi, you guessed it, you get to go to the City! You would be presented with the options to travel to your agents office, the barber, the tattoo shop, the Hall of Fame(this would be my favorite place because they could include the busts and stuff and a neat cut scene where you fly to Canton), and a place to shop for non NFL merchandise that's in the game. E. The Gatorade store could be put in the Gym or stand alone and sell its boosts, clothing, and accessories. F. NFL Shop(could partner with Fanatics or something) is where you would buy all your jerseys, shirts, shorts, sweatshirts, compression gear, visors, cleats and anything else game day related. You could also find practice gear here.

    4. There would be an in depth record book, including past champions, stats, etc.

    Quick thoughts: I'm not asking for a Football version of 2k. But in real life, the activities of athletes, while different due to sport difference, are still similar in many ways. There are a ton of different ways EA could approach something like this without "Ripping off" 2k. They've already began the Story mode stuff with cut scenes, so this could be the next step. Im ready for Madden to be fun again and seeing how an interactive Career mode made 2k one of my favorite games, I don't think this would be to bad of an idea.

    If you managed to make it this far, please reach out with ideas. If you're like me, and want change, chime in. I have a ton of different ideas for this, the Compound is just the beginning!

    Thanks for reading!!

    submitted by /u/dcisco51
    [link] [comments]

    Watching XFL today is making me wish 2k Sports could make an XFL game that was more like 2k (the basketball game)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Is this possible? Would anyone else want to play it?

    submitted by /u/clithzby
    [link] [comments]

    fuck. this. game.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Only in Madden can you have a motherfucking 74 RB break tackles from a 97 DT and a 94 SS. Only in Madden can a 74 MLB keep up with a WR with 99 speed.

    This game is fucking trash and EA will NEVER get my God Damn money again.

    submitted by /u/Omerta58
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise is messed up....anyone else experiencing that? More in comments

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:01 PM PST

    New England is screwed, I better not lose.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:41 AM PST

    Sick new Xbox CFM league

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:24 PM PST

    Great new league. Only have 14 of 32 members so many good teams open. We have pretty straight forward rules and looking for players who wanna have a good time playing. Discord https://discord.gg/X4ck3a

    submitted by /u/DepressedGiantsFan22
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 20 PFF Ranked Roster

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Madden 20 PFF Ranked Roster

    Hey r/Madden!

    I've spent the last couple of weeks trying to a ranked roster based on PFF grades and subjective "tiers" to compensate for some of the drawbacks of the PFF grading system. My process was:

    1. I used TFG's rating tiers - I've attached an image of what those look like. Basically it's a ratings "squish" similar to FIFA. The talent gap in the NFL is so slim so I think toning down the ratings works well with my ranked system for a more realistic game.
    2. I went through each position and assigned a tier to each player. These are 100% subjective and fallible because it's just my impression of the player. I was hoping that this would reconcile some of the high PFF grades that don't seem to reflect actual performance. Feedback on these would be great.
    3. Within the tiers, I ordered the players according to PFF grades. The higher the PFF grade, the higher the OVR within the tier.
    4. Development is also a bit subjective - I tried to make former all-pros at least superstars or if a player brought a different facet to their game I gave them X factor to reflect that because I feel like mobile QBs/receiving backs end up playing like every other player despite their unique skillset. Also would love some feedback here.

    I posted the offense here a bit ago and got a bit of good feedback and just finished D/ST. I found it a lot harder to come up with tiers for the defense because of the difficulty of comparing a player across different schemes. I'd love some feedback on how your favorite team's defenders are ranked so I can look into them and see if I had underestimated them. My ultimate goal with this is so come up with a complete roster by the end of the month to play with offline franchise mode so you can create your new coach, simulate free agency, and provide a more realistic franchise experience. Hope you guys enjoy and don't hesitate to let me know what you think!

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bKwzekPskBxa_Qk5Vn0t9Pi4urR5M6NPm7GPpTGwQb8/edit#gid=1698235763

    TFG's Rating System

    submitted by /u/The_Pile_59
    [link] [comments]

    Madden stream 94 to 99 grind

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:31 AM PST

    I'm live on Twitch - Watch me at twitch.tv/payej

    submitted by /u/Payej
    [link] [comments]

    Is All-Pro too easy for you? All-Madden to cheesy? Try DiscalcedJohn's sliders!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    So my buddy and I have played CFM in Madden for YEARS. This year, in particular, we wanted a challenge. No more going 16-0 every season (him AFC, me NFC) with crappy teams and only losing to one another in the Super Bowl. For the record, we don't "cheese" or anything... it's just that all pro would result in 41-20 games every time, and then on All-Madden we'd get demolished and would need to resort to cheesing to score. He and I developed some quality All-Madden sliders.

    So, I am playing as the Redskins. I wanted to rebuild. Dwayne Haskins is... well, playing like Dwayne Haskins. I am no longer throwing for 350+ yards a game and 3 TDs with an 80% completion percentage. Through 13 games, I am 4-9. I have lost several games by a TD or less, and it came down to a crucial 3rd down, etc. Some heartbreakers, some stinkers. Meanwhile, my buddy (who was always a better player than I) is 8-5, and the Patriots' stellar undefeated season so far means he needs every win so to get a playoff berth.

    Here are our sliders. I hope that if you are in between All-Pro and All-Madden, they provide to be helpful. Let me know what your results are.

    Difficulty: All Madden

    Quarter Length: 13 min, with 15 second runoff

    USER:

    QB Accuracy: 43

    Pass Blocking: 50

    WR Catching: 60

    Run Blocking: 25

    Fumbles: 50

    Interceptions: 35

    Pass Coverage: 50

    Tackling: 45

    CPU:

    QB Accuracy: 10

    Pass Blocking: 30

    WR Catching: 40

    Run Blocking: 50

    Fumbles: 50

    Pass Defense Reaction Time: 50

    Interceptions: 10

    Special Teams: all default

    Game Options

    Injuries: 39

    Fatigue: 55

    Min Player Speed Threshold: 50

    Penalties:

    Offside: 99

    False Start: 70

    Holding: 60

    Face Mask: 50

    Defensive Pass Interference: 55

    Illegal Block in the Back: 55

    submitted by /u/byzvntine
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change brick wall to something ore useful (franchise mode)?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Is this game a joke?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:26 PM PST

    I thought there was suppose to be improvements as the years progress, this shit is fucking ridiculous. EA = Cumdump

    submitted by /u/UnkleHoss
    [link] [comments]

    Mut matchmaking

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:20 PM PST

    Hi, I wanted to know what was wrong with ultimate teams matchmaking, I'm a 71ovr team and just started playing but I get matched up my 90+ovr teams. Is there something wrong with matchmaking or am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/scrublordmcgee69420
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t seem to get much pressure in 4-3, is switching to a 3-4 a bad move?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:51 AM PST

    I recently traded for Nick Bosa in my CF, but his production has been pretty disappointing so far. Would it be a dumb move to switch over to a 3-4 and move him to OLB? Or should I stick with him at DE in a 4-3? I also have Preston Smith as an OLB so I feel like the scheme would be a better fit for him as well.

    submitted by /u/Spicoli23
    [link] [comments]

    How to Fix my Rusty Passing Game

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Hey there, my name is Matthew & I'm wondering some tips on fixing my rustiness playing console Madden. As I haven't played a console version since 2017, and I've gotten so used to the mobile version in regards to passing. As I just started playing '20 on PS4 this weekend with some family & despite me trying to be like TB12, I'm looking more like Jameis Winston throwing WAY Too many picks.

    submitted by /u/RedditMLT12
    [link] [comments]

    Do you feel like madden has been more of an ‘animation competition’ gameplay, rather than ‘physics based competition’?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:13 PM PST

    I think if you play the game, you get what I mean

    submitted by /u/parrbird88
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] 20$ Prize to SB winner! XFL League 30/32 teams filling up quick come pick up a team!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Got him for 750k salary no bonus 7yr deal

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:33 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment