• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Madden NFL He gets me every time

    Madden NFL He gets me every time


    He gets me every time

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:11 PM PST

    3rd and 18, no timeouts. A little luck and a lot of Lamar. (User league against my buddy)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PST

    EA taking support calls when their servers are down:

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Franchise Improvements

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:40 PM PST

    I'm sure a lot of these posts exist but was just thinking myself about some things I would like to see in Franchise.

    First, I feel like one should be able to customize schemes, starting with a base but then modifying certain positions. Like, I don't want four receivers to have to all be one type to fit my scheme and grow the most.

    Second, player personalities should matter more. At this point, it really doesn't even feel like they have them despite them being listed in the character screen. And as an added point, this should matter during the draft. Years ago, they used to have reporters chime in and give overviews or draft picks. With personality updates, this could be brought back and impact the overall team building.

    Third, I'd like a news screen that's more updated and visible. The tweets and headlines are joke- stale and redundant. Improve this- the game makes hundreds of millions (and YES I know they focus MOSTLY on MUT now), they should be able to add in a couple thousand more news blurbs and comments in order to make things more realistic. Like if a player, such as Brady, retires, it should be a big note on the home screen. Or a big trade or signing of superstars.

    Fourth, commentary that's A. Accurate, but more importantly, tracks within and across games. They do these tremendously minimally, such as naming numbers of INTs and once a game pointing out how a player or stat was last week (ie "he rushed for 80 yds" "they got six sacks last week and already have two today.") Continue to grow this. Reference dropped passes, refer back to big conversions, highlight player matchups. There's so much that can be done and at THIS point technologically, there's no excuse- if they wanted this aspect to be greater, it would be.

    Lastly, fix the challenge system. This needs no elaboration.

    I'm sure I'm not the first to say these things, but as I've basically stopped playing until next years Madden, I just was thinking about what would make for a more worthwhile experience. That's all.

    submitted by /u/JWCastor
    [link] [comments]

    I love this new formation. It works perfectly

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Plz tell me how this isn’t a TD

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:32 PM PST

    Simeon Rice and Warren Sapp celebrate a defensive touchdown!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Dolphins rebuild AFC Championship game. Back up QB led us to another super bowl after the starter broke his collar bone in week 15. This made the games very exciting. It was a really fun season. The super bowl was a blowout, lost the QB to free agency after the season but was amazed what he did.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:30 AM PST

    A powerback's dream: to run over a bite sized zone safety

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Recently it seems like if I’m not wide-open it’s going to be a drop. Whereas if my opponent throws into triple coverage it’s automatically a catch. Is there a button I should be hitting?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PST

    I'm really confused because it's pissing me off. I'll cover a guy completely crushed him and he still catch it. Wind blows by my receiver and I drop it.

    submitted by /u/TheNess03
    [link] [comments]

    Fumbled near the goal line and the field position didn’t flip. Gave the CPU a free touchdown

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Got called for "Roughing the kicker"

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PST

    This is... an interesting way to celebrate.. ��

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:26 PM PST

    [PS4] [29/32] Sim League. Season 2 week 3

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:08 PM PST

    Armageddon Football. PS4 Sim League. Season 2 week 3. We use discord to communicate Available team(s) Eagles (1-2) http://daddyleagues.com/armageddon/team/PHI/depthchart Falcons (0-3) http://daddyleagues.com/armageddon/team/ATL/depthchart Chiefs (0-3) http://daddyleagues.com/armageddon/team/KC/depthchart

    submitted by /u/LeilehuaMule95
    [link] [comments]

    My O-Line On Every. Single. QB1 Playthrough.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:04 PM PST

    I thought this was the craziest thing lmao

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Something is up with this game

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Looking for a league

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:22 PM PST

    I'm a diehard pack fan from Wisconsin looking for a league. I have both Xbox and PS4

    submitted by /u/bendthekneejon
    [link] [comments]

    Oh, you have a man open downfield? Too bad

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Might be a stupid question, but I am a 99 ovr QB in franchise mode but when i go to select my x factors it just does this when i select them. Why is this happening?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:04 PM PST

    How does Franchise actually work?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Hey all, first Madden game since 06 really and wanted to do a full season mode style thing. If I play franchise mode, will my players get removed and randomly generated new players join the team over several seasons? I would prefer to keep my roster the exact same for as long as I play, is that possible at all? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sixxthice
    [link] [comments]

    (19) sometimes you just gotta rub it in

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Last time I checked this is good, but what do I know.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:33 PM PST

    O-Line issues are just getting out of hand. Someone needs to show this kinda stuff to John Madden himself

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment