• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Madden NFL "If his age doesn't start with 2, its time for something new"

    Madden NFL "If his age doesn't start with 2, its time for something new"


    "If his age doesn't start with 2, its time for something new"

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:34 PM PST

    I just simmed a season and Sam darnold didn’t throw one interception, I have never seen this

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Madden 20 is drunk

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PST

    An experience in my league

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Yikes

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Do I get 2 sacks for this?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:16 PM PST

    The SB Champion Chiefs Are Only The 11th Highest Rated Team In Madden 20. How Does This Make Sense?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Watch out for a Commish gone rogue

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PST

    Xbox user Makeroftheshoe was a Commish in one league I was in and a member of the league I owned. He was inactive in my league and not communicating with his opponent, so I advanced since he was the last game.

    He gets pissed and tries to roster dump, player alerts me that he's trying to trade off Derrick Henry for a 7th, so I tell him to Gtfo and kick him from the discord and league

    He proceeds to spend the next six hours in the league he was a Commish in altering every single player on my team and the team of the user he was offering up cheap players to. Turned my team and another guys teams to all 1's in attributes and messaged me saying "check your roster faggot"

    Link showing some of the damage done: https://imgur.com/a/kBFTSDv

    submitted by /u/Steel_city917
    [link] [comments]

    is this legit or nah? ��

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Russell Wilson snaps the ball as a D-lineman?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Patriots missed out drafting this WR.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Lamar Jackson doing what lamer Jackson would do

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:49 PM PST

    Why doesn't EA make an NCAA game without using a player's likeness?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PST

    I understand that NCAA players can't earn money for their likeness so EA stopped making college football games in 2013. Why wouldn't they just continue to make the games with generated players, similar to how "face of the franchise" had college teams but with fake players?

    submitted by /u/BigBlue342
    [link] [comments]

    Seeing a few punting clips on this sub, thought I’d show you this. Hard to find a better punt

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PST

    You’ve got to be kidding right. franchise all-pro mode

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:37 PM PST

    SIMPLE requests for franchise mode in Madden 21

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Here are some of my very simple requests for EA to implement into the next franchise mode. I know they won't do shit but I'm interested to hear other suggestions.

    Here are mine: - More faces for prospects - New names for prospects - Allow user to change default jersey and helmet - allow user to change who holds kicks (backup QB's haven't held kicks in years) - stop listing the long snapper as a TE - implement power rankings so the user can actually know what's happening around the league - suspensions (adds a bit of realism, but with a rated E game I doubt this ever happens) - allow user to sign mid-season FA for more than a year

    submitted by /u/ryanino
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to add Pat McAfee to MUT

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:04 PM PST

    http://chng.it/tv284HhNtH

    it's for a greater cause

    submitted by /u/vvh121
    [link] [comments]

    I don't need to play ultimate team, I already have the ultimate team

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:42 AM PST

    Doing oddly well...

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:44 AM PST

    So I started a Dolphins franchise on All-Pro. EVERY QB, and I mean EVERY QB in the first 3 rounds were duds and had the red triangles. Ended up signing heavy OL and DB while drafting in same areas. While Barkley may not be the best QB, I'm sitting at 8-2, just blew out SF 24-0 only throwing 7 passes with 100% accuracy. Also had chew clock on entire game since i had a challenge to hold under 250yrds. Been scouting QBs for next draft and still mainly duds, none I want to go after. How long should I roll with Barkley(65ovr) as my starting QB? Or should i draft a mid round QB regardless and progress him? Will say though, when I lose, I lose hard. The 2 I lost were by over 3 possessions. Can run fairly well with ekeler as back.

    submitted by /u/BabyDahl28
    [link] [comments]

    How do online franchises work?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Also does anyone have one starting soon I could join?

    submitted by /u/BungusBlart
    [link] [comments]

    Is Franchise Sim Broken? (I did not use force win or loss)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:30 AM PST

    PS4 Fictional Draft Class #2 Available Now!!! Draft Class 2 Gamertag: VT-Sandman Draft Class 2 File Name: AFDCCLASS02 Original thread here: https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-rosters/965338-ps4-associated-fictional-draft-classes-madden-20-a.html

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:30 AM PST

    This man who’s down by 21 in the Super Bowl tried to say he’ll give me 20K coins if I gift him the win LMAO

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:41 PM PST

    I really shouldn’t

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment