• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Madden NFL Nothing more frustrating than playing user LB

    Madden NFL Nothing more frustrating than playing user LB


    Nothing more frustrating than playing user LB

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Excuse me what

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Didn’t even get past the “pick your favorite team” screen without this garbage...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    not entirely true... sometimes they get worse...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    2020 NFL Draft Board

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    My son used my credit card to buy MUT coins from a site online. Is this a scam? How screwed am I?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is against the rules. My son just came to me crying saying he used my credit card to buy coins from instantmutcoins.com and said he looked online after and a lot of these sites are scams. He got his coins but I'm worried about him using my credit card on a sketchy site like this. I'm kind of panicking right now. Is this site legit? Should I call the bank?

    And before anyone gives me crap, no, he isn't supposed to have or use my card for anything. He took it without asking and will be disciplined appropriately for that.

    submitted by /u/throwawayMadden20
    [link] [comments]

    EA just blatantly lied about their Madden free weekend

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    No where on their website does it say that the free weekend would only be for EA access members. However, when I actually downloaded the game it says that EA Access is required to play.

    submitted by /u/Whale_Scrotum
    [link] [comments]

    I got joe burrow what did it cost, everything

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Sooo... does anyone know what happened with this? "EA Sports to create virtual 2020 draft moments"

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    coach where did you go??? (madden 19)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Really?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    1st round updated rosters

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    If you're on ps4, my "Madden21" roster in the top 10 rosters has the complete 1st round. Check it out.

    submitted by /u/NotRyanPace
    [link] [comments]

    Am I doing something wrong here or does madden just suck as usual?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Don't worry Dixon, McCourty will stop as soon as he's done

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    I knew Jerry Rice was good but I mean....

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    2020 draft be like

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Rookies coming to MUT?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Will the rookies be coming in Madden 20 MUT or do we have to wait for 21?

    submitted by /u/Naoise_W
    [link] [comments]

    Buy Madden 20 or wait for Madden 21

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Hi guys I've been holding out for madden 21 and playing 19. But I've almost given up when I saw Madden 20 on 60% sale. Do you think I should wait for 21 or get 20 now?

    submitted by /u/Naoise_W
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 20 Franchise updated rosters (Must be active)(PS4)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Currently have a Madden Franchise with 6 open spots (Cardinals Bengals Jets Lions Broncos Dolphins). Rosters are completely updated minus rookies, but I will soon start a new league with rookies, so if you join this one you will also have first opportunity to join the next one with rookies. DM if interested.

    submitted by /u/dwood747
    [link] [comments]

    Free madden

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    So I saw Madden 20 was free this weekend, I went to downloaded it and when I opened it. It said I need an active EA access subscription. I don't have the full game downloaded. If I download the full game will I be able to play?

    submitted by /u/noah-Burns
    [link] [comments]

    Which Madden version is best for me: PS4 vs. XBox?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    I was formerly a die-hard PC Madden player, but stopped playing over a decade ago. Thinking of getting back into Madden while stuck at home, but don't have a console yet. Which version are people the most happy with? A few things about me:

    • I play exclusively off-line
    • I only care about franchise mode
    • Slow load times, menus, and responsiveness are my #1 pet peeve
    • I prioritize gameplay smoothness over graphics quality

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jmhumr
    [link] [comments]

    hacked

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    can someone tell me why i got hacked more than a week ago and was told i would get my players back in less than a week and i haven't even gotten an email from ea yet?

    submitted by /u/evanfrost4
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this game so scripted on All-Madden?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I swear this game is so scripted on All-Madden but if you play on All-Pro then it's just too easy.

    Should I even buy M20 for $24? I'm still playing M19.

    Really trying to wait until M21 is released.

    submitted by /u/Infinite_Blues
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment