• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Madden NFL Bobby Wagner the second I catch the ball

    Madden NFL Bobby Wagner the second I catch the ball


    Bobby Wagner the second I catch the ball

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Joey Bosa usually averages about 7 sacks per game against me

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    this game is a disgrace to football

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    The winner of the madden 20 bowl, Joke, used a punter as qb, linemen as receivers, and didn’t pass once. Madden 20 is possibly the worst simulation game ever

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    My favorite part of this game

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    [Yahoo Sports] Esports player wins top 'Madden NFL' tournament without throwing a pass

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Actually never been more disappointed in a Madden game

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I know I have only myself to blame when I keep believing that Madden will be different. But I played every Madden up until Madden 17 when I just had enough. So I (stupidly) thought that since it's been three years Madden 20 will feel a bit new. It kind of looked like it had some new stuff going on and I waited until now to not spend a full $60 on it.

    Well, I feel like I'm going insane while watching the same weird tackling animations as in Madden from five-six years ago. Still having to tweak sliders to make it sort of work. Still trying to overlook wonky things during games.

    And Franchise is STILL the same shallow experience all the way through. Why am I STILL mashing X like an idiot to scout rookies in the same watered down system they had years ago. I understand they lack competition but don't the developers feel like it would be a slightly more fun day at work if they were coming up with new ideas and systems to make a better game?

    Sorry I just had to rant a little. Feel free to vent your frustration as well.

    submitted by /u/CatfishHugo
    [link] [comments]

    Julio in single coverage with X-Factor activated.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    2021 Draft Class

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    I've been working on a 2021 draft class on Xbox. It's 2021DRAFTKNUTY18 by Knuty18. So far I have 150+ prospects with accurate ratings and player likeness (accessories and all) - roughly 20+ hours of work has gone into it thus far. Of course it's tough to tell how accurate these ratings will be come next April, but hopefully this is a good start. I used analysis and player grades from PFF Edge, Rotoworld, 247Sports, WalterFootball, Pro Football Network, DraftSite, TheDraftNetwork, and many other sources to come up with ratings.

    I plan to update it more leading up to the college football season and as much as I can throughout the season.

    Please consider checking it out and feel free to dm me feedback or any players that I missed (I know there are plenty)!

    submitted by /u/enknutsen
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4)(7/32)Brand new madden 2021 roster league

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    https://discord.gg/F65Nye

    Good teams with good quarterbacks and rookies still available

    submitted by /u/gonzo3945
    [link] [comments]

    Superstar K.O overlay in franchise???

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Here's a sight I never expected to see.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Accelerated clock

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    So when you turn it off it still accelerates to 25 seconds?? Is there away around this as well as the run off when you hurry up offence?

    submitted by /u/holdoor11
    [link] [comments]

    After seeing someone win a Madden Bowl without throwing a single pass, I'm reminded of the mid-2000's Madden Nation Challenge on ESPN2 where more skill (and a better game) was necessary to truly be great.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    What happened here??!?!?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Question about breakaway speed and pursuit

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    What gameplay slider effects how often your players get chased down? I've been messing with the sliders fatigue and MST but I can't find the right balance. Example I pick up a fumble with Deion Jones no one in front of me and Daniel Jones chases him down (Deion has 90 speed and Daniel has 84). What do you guys feel is the best balance for having legit breakaway speed from guys you should outrun vs not messing with fatigue too much?

    submitted by /u/ChillVillain11
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1][XBOX] 25/32 New League with Updated Rosters

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    We're starting a new league year 1 week 1 with updated rosters and free agents. We advance every 48 hours or when all games are played. Join the discord and review the rules, and if interested let us know which team you'd like

    Still plenty of good teams left! Packers, Texans, Patriots, Rams, Jags, Jets, and Lions!

    https://discord.gg/UzuMBA

    submitted by /u/HMG7470
    [link] [comments]

    Why just Why

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Does any one else have the inbounds problem when they are clearly inbounds by the refs rule incomplete even why the booth review or challenge also that receivers just drop every ball.

    submitted by /u/Jt88_5
    [link] [comments]

    [ps4] [31/32] TheSlums League

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Fire madden league! Join up in year 2! Regular rosters! Groupme is required! Must be active and competitive. 24 hour advance! No nano blitzing or abusing routes! If you're gonna join, please be active!! Patriots open , need someone who passionate about franchise mode and is active

    submitted by /u/vintru1
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise Mode: Beginner Questions

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    I know a lot of you are playing madden for years now, but I just started this year with Madden 20.
    Im neither good nor too bad, so a friend of mine and I created a cloud franchise league.

    I have some noob questions, that I really need you guys to answer me:

    1. Right now I run the Oakland Raiders offensive Playbook. Which scheme would you recommend for that? I dont really understand, except for the faster development, what the schemes are used for.
    2. I use the NYG Defense Playbook. Again: Which scheme would you use and whats the benefit there? Currently I use 4-6 scheme, because I have an almost perfect fit.
    3. How, when and why do you decide if you keep a player or not? I traded a lot and cut some players which had huge contracts. But after 2020 e.g. barkley and Engram are finished with their rookie contracts and I expect them to be expensive like hell. Would you trade them away after the 2019 season? I dont really understand how much you would pay which player.

    Thanks in advance. Im not from america so I may lack some basic knowledge about football.

    submitted by /u/babsl
    [link] [comments]

    Luckiest TD ever (foot catch)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Suggestions for a franchise team for a relative beginner.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Just got this game. I am looking for a franchise to play as. Although I have played the past few games, I am a bit of a noob when it comes to rebuilding teams (I am not American so I don't have a vast knowledge about contracts, salary cap etc). I generally play as the Vikings in Franchise but have dabbled in playing a team that needs a lot of work.

    Basically looking for a decent team that needs a bit of an improvement, possibly one with a decent O-Line (Getting sacked is my biggest weakness in recent games so it'd be nice to have that sorted from the get go). I am thinking of relocating and also might try and draft a QB so might tank the first season. I know it is kind of an obscure question but do any teams stand out for this?

    submitted by /u/Weiland101
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) Fantasy Draft League

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    We are starting a casual fantasy draft cfm and are looking for users. The draft will be scheduled when we have enough people.

    Join the discord if you're interested and PM me if you have any questions.

    https://discord.gg/aNYrPsA

    submitted by /u/PieLiker7
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Online Franchise

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an active online franchise that has casual players. Tryna avoid all the glitchy stuff and just have fun. Anyone have an open spot? (PS4)

    submitted by /u/Andre_3K
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment